Rep. Jasmine Crockett (D-TX) floats idea for no taxes for Blacks

You can live in pretend land as long as you chose. You have been doing it for years, keep at it.

I know you avoided the question of race hustling ending once or if reparations are paid. You have been avoiding things for years, keep at it. I love how easy this is.

I know you avoided the question of race hustling ending once or if reparations are paid. You have been avoiding things for years, keep at it. I love how easy this is.

Not sure what you mean by 'race hustling', but the point of reparations would not be to end anything, it would be to do the right thing.

Not sure what you mean by 'race hustling', but the point of reparations would not be to end anything, it would be to do the right thing.

Its nice to see you admit this race hustling is all about extortion. It's refreshing sometimes to talk to a leftist.

Throwing money at people tends to have a negative outcome. I disagree with the idea of paying the college debt of some people and not others. I disagreed with the 9/11 survivors fund as a money-grab. This is not the same as paying the medical bills of those First Responders who worked on the WTC site.

Better than reparations is to ensure all that Americans have easy access to a solid, world-class education. The present system is funded 92% locally and only 8% federally. I favor a system where schools that are underfunded to be federally funded since it's in the nation's best interests to have a healthy and well-educated citizenry.

This would be a form of reparations said this radical lefty racist congresswoman. Wasn't there also some radical nutcase from Kalifornicator
who suggested every black in America should be entitled to $5 million in reparations for the slaughter/slavery of the blacks by their own
party members back in the days of Jim Crow?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ying-taxes-as-form-of-reparations/ar-BB1lo80N

Aren’t you guys against taxes? I thought you’d be cheering

Throwing money at people tends to have a negative outcome. I disagree with the idea of paying the college debt of some people and not others. I disagreed with the 9/11 survivors fund as a money-grab. This is not the same as paying the medical bills of those First Responders who worked on the WTC site.

Better than reparations is to ensure all that Americans have easy access to a solid, world-class education. The present system is funded 92% locally and only 8% federally. I favor a system where schools that are underfunded to be federally funded since it's in the nation's best interests to have a healthy and well-educated citizenry.

I am not sure what I think about repreations, depends on how they are done, like maybe reduced education for traditionally oppressed people. It has to be focused on generational improvement, not just cash.

I am not sure what I think about repreations, depends on how they are done, like maybe reduced education for traditionally oppressed people. It has to be focused on generational improvement, not just cash.

I say no cash-in-hand at all, but definitely push money in education and training. This would be a win-win for America; it helps the citizens break out of a cycle of poverty and improves the percentage of trained American workers. Likewise, would be incentives for businesses to locate in proximity of low-income areas in order to improve the base income of the area.

Aren’t you guys against taxes? I thought you’d be cheering

Yeah, I'm against many taxes that are too high, especially living in Taxachusetts. But I'm certainly against the radical leftist view that
blacks should not only receive tax paid reparations, but also against having blacks pay no taxes at all. Are you okay with blacks
not paying taxes?

Back