Rep. Jasmine Crockett (D-TX) floats idea for no taxes for Blacks

The idea is that America has many, many families (mostly white) who have huge advantages due to generational wealth. Americans slaves were separated from any generational wealth, then treated very violently and more.

Ah, so the idea is a big fucking lie!

Well, thank you for admitting that.

Of course pretty much everything you Communists claim is a total fucking lie - so this fits..

Most certainly didn’t, but they were never given the option, did you cut history classes in school

Sorry, you're lying. Freed slaves were offered the option of repatriation to Africa. Most didn't want to go. About a quarter who did go, came back to America.

Because well, Africa sucks.

Because they inherited the consequences of slavery, and it is not just slavery, but institutionalized racism thereafter, did you really think Jim Crow was equitable

Yet Chinese have done will, despite "Yellow Laws," and not knowing the language. Yet Irish have done well despite British hatred of the Irish that was ingrained among the easterners.

In fact, everyone else was able to overcome racism and thrive...

Yet Chinese have done will, despite "Yellow Laws," and not knowing the language. Yet Irish have done well despite British hatred of the Irish that was ingrained among the easterners.

In fact, everyone else was able to overcome racism and thrive...

You're not suggesting what it that some people have taken the victimhood route are you?

I'm an Irish American as are the Kennedy's and our Boston, Mass people didn't exactly have a golden time of it in places like Boston where they were shit on big time. But myself and quite sure the Kennedys' of today aren't making a big stink out how or why they're entitled to reparations. Same goes for the Asians out in 18th century Kalifornicator. Time for these reparations seekers and leftist who support that idea to grow the fuck up and create a couple of strong hard working balls to compete and to succeed in life for this 21st century. Victim this and victim this....go and stuff it you losers!

You are comparing that to slavery? Really? I guess I understand why you are so fucked up.

I agree. They were stripped of those things by blacks in Africa who captured them and sold them into slavery. As I have stated a thousand times they should then go to Africa and find the people that captured and sold their decedents into slavery.

Uh oh someone sounds jealous.

I do not care who is to blame, I case about their situation. The people who sold them have significant blame, but so does the government that allowed it and the people who bought them and enslaved them. This is not about blame, it is about equity.

I do not care who is to blame, I case about their situation. The people who sold them have significant blame, but so does the government that allowed it and the people who bought them and enslaved them. This is not about blame, it is about equity.

How many blacks living today were sold by a white person? And could you point out how today's government allowed the selling of blacks, and allowed them to be enslaved?
I'm talking/referring to today here in 2024. Who exactly of today is entitled to equity? Put on your AI robotic headgear if you're having a tough time finding the answers. :palm:

So you say you don't care who is to blame but want to blame the govt that "allowed it and the people who bought them and enslaved them". So you don't care who is to blame but want to blame the govt. I would try to explain how illogical your argument is but why?

How many blacks living today were sold by a white person? And could you point out how today's government allowed the selling of blacks, and allowed them to be enslaved?
I'm talking/referring to today here in 2024. Who exactly of today is entitled to equity? Put on your AI robotic headgear if you're having a tough time finding the answers. :palm:

When you rob a class of people of all wealth, culture, and religion and then treat a huge portion of them with extreme violence for decades, it affects their ancestors for generations.

So you say you don't care who is to blame but want to blame the govt that "allowed it and the people who bought them and enslaved them". So you don't care who is to blame but want to blame the govt. I would try to explain how illogical your argument is but why?

I do not want to blame the Government. I do want to acknowledge historical facts.

This would be a form of reparations said this radical lefty racist congresswoman. Wasn't there also some radical nutcase from Kalifornicator
who suggested every black in America should be entitled to $5 million in reparations for the slaughter/slavery of the blacks by their own
party members back in the days of Jim Crow?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ying-taxes-as-form-of-reparations/ar-BB1lo80N
^^^
The JPP Hater shits his pants over an idea that has a snowball's chance in Hell of passing.

Rep. Jasmine Crockett (D-TX) floats idea for no taxes for Blacks

Hmmm...only in Texas...

(they voted for her :rolleyes:)

I do not want to blame the Government. I do want to acknowledge historical facts.

You just did blame the govt. "Acknowledging" historical facts doesn't require paying people reparations for a harm they never suffered. I'm also still waiting to hear from one of you if all this race hustling will go away once or if reparations are paid. My guess is it's too lucrative in many ways to ever disappear.

You are comparing that to slavery? Really? I guess I understand why you are so fucked up.

Some people have also tried to compare playing professional sports to slavery. Anyone who does that is not a person that can be taken seriously.

You just did blame the govt. "Acknowledging" historical facts doesn't require paying people reparations for a harm they never suffered. I'm also still waiting to hear from one of you if all this race hustling will go away once or if reparations are paid. My guess is it's too lucrative in many ways to ever disappear.

I did not blame the government.

Back