Rep. Jasmine Crockett (D-TX) floats idea for no taxes for Blacks

So you do not think the American government has any responsibility for allowing it for so many years?

Not this gift at this time in our country's history, No. Blacks werent the only people that suffered and the argument that they didn't choose to come here is cold consolation to the other people's that suffered just as much.

Maybe you'll the stones to actually answer the question I've asked before, if we actually provide reparations will we never have to hear about this bullshit going forward or will the race hustlers keep coming? We all know the answer to that question

Not this gift at this time in our country's history, No. Blacks werent the only people that suffered and the argument that they didn't choose to come here is cold consolation to the other people's that suffered just as much.

Maybe you'll the stones to actually answer the question I've asked before, if we actually provide reparations will we never have to hear about this bullshit going forward or will the race hustlers keep coming? We all know the answer to that question

Its not because they were not given a choice. Again, it is because they were stripped of generational wealth, their culture, and their families. This causes untold damage to a family line for many generations to come.

They were not born with a golden toilet to shit in, like some Americans.

Its not because they were not given a choice. Again, it is because they were stripped of generational wealth, their culture, and their families. This causes untold damage to a family line for many generations to come.

I agree. They were stripped of those things by blacks in Africa who captured them and sold them into slavery. As I have stated a thousand times they should then go to Africa and find the people that captured and sold their decedents into slavery.

Uh oh someone sounds jealous.

The idea is that America has many, many families (mostly white) who have huge advantages due to generational wealth. Americans slaves were separated from any generational wealth, then treated very violently and more.

This is the 21st century fella. Get up to speed and stop agreeing with the so-called victimization of current lazy blacks that have yet to find the capitalist/meritocracy system that made this country great. All these complaining blacks should take a page out Trump's business success book and start to do for themselves like most if not every Republican/Conservative and Capitalist-minded person has already done, and that didn't include sitting around waiting for government handouts or for reparations paid for by hard working Americans.

I'm an Irish American as are the Kennedy's and our Boston, Mass people didn't exactly have a golden time of it in places like Boston where they were shit on big time. But myself and quite sure the Kennedys' of today aren't making a big stink out how or why they're entitled to reparations. Same goes for the Asians out in 18th century Kalifornicator. Time for these reparations seekers and leftist who support that idea to grow the fuck up and create a couple of strong hard working balls to compete and to succeed in life for this 21st century. Victim this and victim this....go and stuff it you losers!

This is the 21st century fella. Get up to speed and stop agreeing with the so-called victimization of current lazy blacks that have yet to find the capitalist/meritocracy system that made this country great. All these complaining blacks should take a page out Trump's business success book and start to do for themselves like most if not every Republican/Conservative and Capitalist-minded person has already done, and that didn't include sitting around waiting for government handouts or for reparations paid for by hard working Americans.
Trump’s business handbook :laugh: The one where your dad gives you millions and then when your businesses are in trouble they give you more money? Then you finally declare bankruptcy? Six times?

I'm an Irish American as are the Kennedy's and our Boston, Mass people didn't exactly have a golden time of it in places like Boston where they were shit on big time. But myself and quite sure the Kennedys' of today aren't making a big stink out how or why they're entitled to reparations. Same goes for the Asians out in 18th century Kalifornicator. Time for these reparations seekers and leftist who support that idea to grow the fuck up and create a couple of strong hard working balls to compete and to succeed in life for this 21st century. Victim this and victim this....go and stuff it you losers!

I'm still trying to comprehend how this person could be a neighbor of my mine.
He even goes to Kowloon for Christ's sake.
No place is pure, obviously.
One can never let one's guard down.

And others weren't? That too is a canard. How far back should we go with grievances that one or another group were harmed by something?

Others victims of racism, nah, discrimination, yes, but not institutionalized racism, least I don’t recall many Jim Crow laws applying to the Irish, and “harmed by others,” no, none even close to the degree found in slavery

Trump’s business handbook :laugh: The one where your dad gives you millions and then when your businesses are in trouble they give you more money? Then you finally declare bankruptcy? Six times?

His father gave him 1 million dollars and since then Trump when on to be one of the most successful businessmen in the world where he has real estate marvels all over the world. And I do believe that despite all this nonsense coming from the weaponized administration to bankrupt and to imprison biden's political opponent...Trump is worth somewhere around 6-8 Billion dollars. Tell us how or what joe bribem is worth after his bribes coming to fruition via his son, and then also tell us just what biden has ever done that created a job or produced anything at all worth of value? Trump has tens of thousands of employees working at his real estate sites. And Trump gave up that marvelous and successful lifestyle just so that he could keep America being great again, like it was under his 45th presidency.

We really should have opted for no taxation on Italians instead.
Then Uncle Al wouldn't have gone to Alcatraz.
It's hard to find a part of San Francisco that isn't pretty.

The idea is that America has many, many families (mostly white) who have huge advantages due to generational wealth. Americans slaves were separated from any generational wealth, then treated very violently and more.

Identity & Racial politics at its best coming from the leftist.

His father gave him 1 million dollars and since then Trump when on to be one of the most successful businessmen in the world where he has real estate marvels all over the world. And I do believe that despite all this nonsense coming from the weaponized administration to bankrupt and to imprison biden's political opponent...Trump is worth somewhere around 6-8 Billion dollars. Tell us how or what joe bribem is worth after his bribes coming to fruition via his son, and then also tell us just what biden has ever done that created a job or produced anything at all worth of value? Trump has tens of thousands of employees working at his real estate sites. And Trump gave up that marvelous and successful lifestyle just so that he could keep America being great again, like it was under his 45th presidency.
Boy, you’ve fallen for all the bs.

So what’s your point

I understand that the Constitution on a Marxist democrat is like salt on a slug, (no offense to slugs intended by the comparison) still:

[FONT=&quot]AMENDMENT XIV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Equal protection under the law means that no one gets special treatment because they are the preferred race.

[/FONT]

In a hideously imperfect, randomly manifested universe,

everyone has legitimate grievances

and nobody gets made whole.

People should seriously consider this

before they bring new people into this world.

Why don't you make the world a far better place and remove yourself from it, douche boi?

Others victims of racism, nah, discrimination, yes, but not institutionalized racism, least I don’t recall many Jim Crow laws applying to the Irish, and “harmed by others,” no, none even close to the degree found in slavery

Hispanics are one group. Up through the 50's in Texas for example, Whites entered a restaurant through the front door, Blacks through the back, and Hispanics were told to fuck off because they weren't White or Black.

Native Americans are another group that saw institutionalized racism. An example of that were "Indian schools."

American Indian Boarding Schools Haunt Many
https://www.npr.org/2008/05/12/16516865/american-indian-boarding-schools-haunt-many

Native American Children Endured Brutal Treatment in U.S. Boarding Schools, Federal Report Shows
https://www.edweek.org/leadership/n...boarding-schools-federal-report-shows/2022/05

Then there's Asians...

The long history of racism against Asian Americans in the U.S.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/the-long-history-of-racism-against-asian-americans-in-the-u-s

You have for example, the Chinese Exclusion Act. Or, the WW 2 internment of Japanese-Americans.

Timeline of Systemic Racism Against AAPI
The timeline documents several instances of systemic racism against AAPI in the United States. In knowing the history of how AAPI were treated in this country, we can better understand how we arrived at this point in history.

https://exhibits.stanford.edu/riseup/feature/timeline-of-systemic-racism-against-aapi

I would gather that the proponents of reparations would argue that their families are the victims of two plus centuries of racism in America, keep in mind, their families didn’t ask to come here

You assume that all black people are descended from slaves, less than 40% of blacks in America are. You assume that only blacks have suffered from racism - when in fact every ethnicity on earth has. Germans, Irish, Italians, and Jews particularly in America.

But mostly you have contempt for the concept of equality under the law.

Here’s an idea

All poor kids get free college and their first home loan secured by the government

All colors

No racism in that huh

Just opportunity

Means tested

Back