Rep Points... Do away with them?

Should we get rid of rep points?

• Yes, get rid of those useless popularity points.

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No, it pleases me to get positive affirmation from my friends.

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
We're thinking of dumping the rep points, they seem to be more trouble than they are worth. Please tell us what you think and vote in the poll I will be attaching...

Thanks

Ihave never understood the fuss over them.

I see them as a way people can compliment me if I make a good point in a discussion. The neg reps never mattered.

half the time I can't use rep to tell people I approve of their post anyway, because it tells me I need to spread it around first.....

We're thinking of dumping the rep points, they seem to be more trouble than they are worth. Please tell us what you think and vote in the poll I will be attaching...

Thanks

The only trouble with rep is that you allowed a child to be in charge and fuck around with 'em when he gets bored.

The only trouble with rep is that you allowed a child to be in charge and fuck around with 'em when he gets bored.

weve been over this. people ask for rep points, i give them rep points. I don't fuck around with them. If you are referring to everyone losing rep points recently, that wasn't me.

half the time I can't use rep to tell people I approve of their post anyway, because it tells me I need to spread it around first.....
Thanks to Topspin and all his trolls, I never have this problem any more. It's fucking awesome to be able to neg rep him several times in the same day. :cof1:

weve been over this. people ask for rep points, i give them rep points. I don't fuck around with them. If you are referring to everyone losing rep points recently, that wasn't me.

You gave me points from some dumb game/contest months ago...I had already lost those.

If you would just leave rep alone no one would have issues with it.

what did i just say?

If you had not been fucking with rep when Damo reset nothing would have heppened ...right? Even though the xtra points you gave me you took back a long time ago~~~ The point is child, that rep would never be a problem if you'd just let them alone.

usmessage board never has trouble with their system, but then they don't have a silly child getting bored.

No hard feelings grind...just saying it like it is.

If you had not been fucking with rep when Damo reset nothing would have heppened ...right? Even though the xtra points you gave me you took back a long time ago~~~ The point is child, that rep would never be a problem if you'd just let them alone.

usmessage board never has trouble with their system, but then they don't have a silly child getting bored.

No hard feelings grind...just saying it like it is.

well when people ask I oblige. I'm a nice dude. If people dont want extra points, they dont have to ask me. simple as that.

Back