Rep Points... Do away with them?

Should we get rid of rep points?

• Yes, get rid of those useless popularity points.

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No, it pleases me to get positive affirmation from my friends.

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
It's relatively equal so far, if it ends that way there will likely be no change. Those of us who don't care can ignore them or ask to be moved to the group that cannot use them.... I've been moving the trolls to that group when I spot them. They begin to irritate me. You can still "neg" them in order to get to "pos" another, but they won't show any change.

I like the way you can compliment also, but the neg aspect is annoying.

I guess we should just send a private message from now on when we agree with someone.

There would be no issues with rep if grind would leave it alone. Let there be pos or neg of people with no added or subtracted interferences. The drama over rep has always traced itself back to grind's boredom.

There would be no issues with rep if grind would leave it alone. Let there be pos or neg of people with no added or subtracted interferences. The drama over rep has always traced itself back to grind's boredom.

no it hasn't.

Most of the issues we are talking about is people starting threads like:

"X JUST DOWN REPPED ME, WHAT A FAGGOT HE IS, HE CARES ABOUT REP SO MUCH, WHAT A BABY HE IS. BTW I DONT CARE AT ALL ABOUT REP, I JUST LIKE MAKING THREADS ABOUT HOW I WAS NEG REPPED TO SHOW HOW MUCH I DONT CARE"

It's causing shouting matches, trolling, fights and arguments all over a stupid number. There is almost no problem concerning anything I have ever done, because I just give people pos rep upon request. And about 70% of the time it's due to people that were previously down repped by someone else.

no it hasn't.

Most of the issues we are talking about is people starting threads like:

"X JUST DOWN REPPED ME, WHAT A FAGGOT HE IS, HE CARES ABOUT REP SO MUCH, WHAT A BABY HE IS. BTW I DONT CARE AT ALL ABOUT REP, I JUST LIKE MAKING THREADS ABOUT HOW I WAS NEG REPPED TO SHOW HOW MUCH I DONT CARE"

It's causing shouting matches, trolling, fights and arguments all over a stupid number. There is almost no problem concerning anything I have ever done, because I just give people pos rep upon request. And about 70% of the time it's due to people that were previously down repped by someone else.

So stay out of it. Let it follow its own course. The first time I recall rep issues was when you gave a bunch to ib and wm and uscit freaked...

So stay out of it. Let it follow its own course. The first time I recall rep issues was when you gave a bunch to ib and wm and uscit freaked...

you see though, the problem is, if I stay out of it, the main issue of people starting fights and flame wars remains. and that's not cool

you see though, the problem is, if I stay out of it, the main issue of people starting fights and flame wars remains. and that's not cool

So what if it's not cool. Lot's of stupid fights break out that have nothing to do with rep. The more you involve yourself in the trouble the worse it makes it.

the trolling on this site is epic, reps feed the trolls to fuck with the adults. get rid of them and the aol morons who joined a year ago

Nothing funnier than watching some stupid cow cry over non-existant points!!

Keep up the whine-a-rama you incredible crybaby!!:cof1:

While the hysterical Rhinocerous with bad teeth and breath plops his lard ass right in the middle of the topic he claims he couldn't care less about.

Keep whining. It's making you look more and more convincing!

For the record Shit-schtick?

Noun

existant

Common misspelling of existent.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/existant

Okay. What I have done is change the limitations. You can now rep more, and have to rep less in order to repeat. Let's see how that goes.

THERE IS NOTHING EVEN REMOTELY APPROACHING FAIRNESS IN THE CURRENT SYSTEM WHICH ALLOWS GRIND TO GIVE AS MANY POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE POINTS AS HE PLEASES!

of course its fair. everyone has the same advantage. anyone can ask me for what they want.

Says the giant crybaby...awwwwwwww....is the little baby gonna cry cuz she can't make grind mad?

Why don't you neg rep him like you do everyone else who makes you mad??

Back