Rep Points... Do away with them?

Should we get rid of rep points?

• Yes, get rid of those useless popularity points.

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No, it pleases me to get positive affirmation from my friends.

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
Says the giant crybaby...awwwwwwww....is the little baby gonna cry cuz she can't make grind mad?

Why don't you neg rep him like you do everyone else who makes you mad??

But, but, but r-e-m-e-m-b-e-r Shit-Schtick.

YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT REP POINTS

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Says the giant crybaby...awwwwwwww....is the little baby gonna cry cuz she can't make grind mad?

Why don't you neg rep him like you do everyone else who makes you mad??

Unlike you, you fat miserable fuck (saying it with a smile) I only neg rep those who neg rep me. My rep karma is spent in the pos rep realm of good sport funny posters.

You just got your bloomers all twisted up in a knot 'cause all your negative repping came back to take a chunk out your cellulite ass.

Grind does not make me mad. Grind is Grind, I don’t kiss his ass or hate him or think bad of him…You however are a repulsive hypocrite who is detestable on so many levels…what is there to like?

THERE IS NOTHING EVEN REMOTELY APPROACHING FAIRNESS IN THE CURRENT SYSTEM WHICH ALLOWS GRIND TO GIVE AS MANY POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE POINTS AS HE PLEASES!
I don't really care. I like being able to compliment someone who's points or views I like or agree with. I never pay attention to neg reps and I do appreciate the compliments I've recieved. The actuall points though are meaningless to me.

Instead of a "Rep Points" buttion why not just change it to a "Hell Yea" button and get rid of the points?

I mean if rep points give someone something to complain about all I can say is "GET A LIFE!" it's just a message board.

I don't really care. I like being able to compliment someone who's points or views I like or agree with. I never pay attention to neg reps and I do appreciate the compliments I've recieved. The actuall points though are meaningless to me.

Instead of a "Rep Points" buttion why not just change it to a "Hell Yea" button and get rid of the points?

I mean if rep points give someone something to complain about all I can say is "GET A LIFE!" it's just a message board.

Hahahahaaaa! I've seen you get in some pretty heated arguments, "Mr. GET A LIFE it's just a message board...."

I think the general consensus would be to get rid of the points and the negatives but leave it so that people can compliment posts.

And the messaging system just seems like a weird way to complement posts. The rep system was a much better way to do it.

Hahahahaaaa! I've seen you get in some pretty heated arguments, "Mr. GET A LIFE it's just a message board...."
You've never seen me get in a pissing match over rep points or some other non-sense.

Now if same idiot's going to try and tell me that Pete Rose shouldn't be in the HOF....well hell yea! Thems fighting words!!

Unlike you, you fat miserable fuck (saying it with a smile) I only neg rep those who neg rep me. My rep karma is spent in the pos rep realm of good sport funny posters.

You just got your bloomers all twisted up in a knot 'cause all your negative repping came back to take a chunk out your cellulite ass.

Grind does not make me mad. Grind is Grind, I don’t kiss his ass or hate him or think bad of him…You however are a repulsive hypocrite who is detestable on so many levels…what is there to like?

And that's why you've spent post after post whining about how he ruined it for everyone by giving people points...if your going to lie, at least make up something that is supported by at least a few facts? Can you do that?

And that's why you've spent post after post whining about how he ruined it for everyone by giving people points...if your going to lie, at least make up something that is supported by at least a few facts? Can you do that?

hahahaha! you look all red and angry.

I know you need to make this about me and grind zap...subtle has never been something you were good at.

I made my point with grind and he made his point back. I have also made my point with you mr hypocrite, despite your PM to me claiming you don't care :cof1:

I don't neg rep anybody, except Billy who wants it.

I don't neg rep anybody, except Billy who wants it.

That's because you are special and good :)

I would never neg rep anyone if they didn't neg rep first. zap likes to neg rep, he merely receives what he gives out. Loyal used to pos him when he negged her...i am not as ummmm~~~quirky.:gives:

hahahaha! you look all red and angry.

I know you need to make this about me and grind zap...subtle has never been something you were good at.

I made my point with grind and he made his point back. I have also made my point with you mr hypocrite, despite your PM to me claiming you don't care :cof1:

If I'm red it's from the gales of non-stop laughter that I've been unable to control since reading your amusing little attempt to suck up to Grind a little more.

If you only knew the joy I took from reading your invective filled attacks! Seeing how simple it is to manipulate you into doing and saying exactly what I want is like childsplay!

Want ID to make a fool of herself by spewing sentence after sentence of vulgarity even a longshoreman would find disturbing?..simply push "button A"

Want ID to run to her friends and "tell on me"? Simply push "button B".

Want ID to fly off and hit me with more neg rep? That's the easiest...simply push "button C".

Which button do I want to push this time...:cof1:

If I'm red it's from the gales of non-stop laughter that I've been unable to control since reading your amusing little attempt to suck up to Grind a little more.

If you only knew the joy I took from reading your invective filled attacks! Seeing how simple it is to manipulate you into doing and saying exactly what I want is like childsplay!

Want ID to make a fool of herself by spewing sentence after sentence of vulgarity even a longshoreman would find disturbing?..simply push "button A"

Want ID to run to her friends and "tell on me"? Simply push "button B".

Want ID to fly off and hit me with more neg rep? That's the easiest...simply push "button C".

Which button do I want to push this time...:cof1:

So say's the fat fuck all dressed in red :cof1:

That's because you are special and good :)

I would never neg rep anyone if they didn't neg rep first. zap likes to neg rep, he merely receives what he gives out. Loyal used to pos him when he negged her...i am not as ummmm~~~quirky.:gives:

You might want a kleenex or something ID, you still got a little poopie on the tip of your nose from when you were behind Damo kissing his ass.

You might want a kleenex or something ID, you still got a little poopie on the tip of your nose from when you were behind Damo kissing his ass.

I don't kiss Damo's ass for favors you pathetic dweeb, though Damo's ass is pretty cute. Now that I know a lil' kiss on a cute ass bother's ya fat zap I'll be sure to do it more often. :cool:

Like I said, subtle is not something you do well; the fat man has no clothes~~~:eek:

Back