Report upgrade bugs here.

I just uploaded this picture to my album.

attachment.php

Pretty pciture-are you saying I am sol?

I think it is the new way you have to upload them. Go to the album, click "upload pictures", this produces a popup. At the top of that you will see an "add files" button, click that one. Click the select files button at the bottom of that. Find your picture. Click the "upload files" button that appears. It adds the picture to the window, then, finally, click done, this adds it to the pending pictures area, then you click "save changes"....

Finally the picture is in the album.

I think it is the new way you have to upload them. Go to the album, click "upload pictures", this produces a popup. At the top of that you will see an "add files" button, click that one. Click the select files button at the bottom of that. Find your picture. Click the "upload files" button that appears. It adds the picture to the window, then, finally, click done, this adds it to the pending pictures area, then you click "save changes"....

Finally the picture is in the album.

Ummm Damo remember I am supposed to be a master hacker...I know how to use the program. I get as far as choosing the picture to upload-the trouble is that it won't upload-it just continues to load in a loop and can't complete the proccess.

I'm unable to reproduce the problem. However, I'll test using this "Vista"....

If I hadn't upgraded, three months from now I'd have no more security updates and we'd be hanging out there. I prefer to keep up to date and have security updates when they're found out...

If it is a problem with how the site works with Vista, I'll likely be able to find a fix for it as well.

I'm unable to reproduce the problem. However, I'll test using this "Vista"....

If I hadn't upgraded, three months from now I'd have no more security updates and we'd be hanging out there. I prefer to keep up to date and have security updates when they're found out...

I have no problem with the upgrade as a matter of practical neccesity for your security needs...it's just been a tad frustrating for me...not blaming anyone.

I have no problem with the upgrade as a matter of practical neccesity for your security needs...it's just been a tad frustrating for me...not blaming anyone.

It's been frustrating for me too. It looked like it all worked perfectly on the test site, but then three to five people testing something isn't the same thing as going live. Suddenly mods that I thought were available didn't work and needed to be rewritten. And I'm not expert in php I had to teach myself as I went... Plus changes to templating and to the database build...

I have a headache.

I'm loading IE9 right now. Let's see if I have any issues uploading images to the album. If I do I'm reporting it to vbulletin, they need to fix that.

It's been frustrating for me too. It looked like it all worked perfectly on the test site, but then three to five people testing something isn't the same thing as going live. Suddenly mods that I thought were available didn't work and needed to be rewritten. And I'm not expert in php I had to teach myself as I went... Plus changes to templating and to the database build...

I have a headache.

I'm loading IE9 right now. Let's see if I have any issues uploading images to the album. If I do I'm reporting it to vbulletin, they need to fix that.

So I uninstalled my latest java (which was the most recent for my OS) and reinstalled it coupled with restarting my computer. I went and tried to upload a new pic and it showed that it worked.yet the pic is not in my actual album visible on my wall? It is sitting in the upload box when I open the window to upload new pics, but it is not in my album?... odd-totally and distinctly odd :)

You then need to click "done", which will add it to the pending images, the you click "save" to finally add it to your album.

I am also experiencing trouble with uploading images from the web on the main forum (this had been resolved, but is an issue again)...I guess the solution for now is to just use firefox...

Back