Report upgrade bugs here.

Dangit, no. I have to move that "Today's Post" link. If you click on the wrong dropdown menu it is too easy to hit the "mark forums read" link. Or maybe I can just remove that link up there and just have the one at the bottom of the forum...

However, in "Quick Links" you can choose Today's Posts and at least you'll have something to go by... Sorry bfgrn. I was hoping to add a "Are you sure?" box to that, but haven't gotten around to it yet. You are the second person that hit that on accident.

Dangit, no. I have to move that "Today's Post" link. If you click on the wrong dropdown menu it is too easy to hit the "mark forums read" link. Or maybe I can just remove that link up there and just have the one at the bottom of the forum...

I think what happened is I thought I was in the Forum tab and went to the location of the Quick Links button because I like to use the Today's Posts instead of the New Posts button. When you are in What's New, the Mark Forums Read is in the same location. My wish list is a Today's Posts stand alone button.

Right, subscribe to the thread, in your UserCP it will tell you all the replies to the threads you want to watch, you can even set it to notify you by e-mail or PM... I can likely load a "who quoted" mod that will notify you of who quoted your post, but a thread has no indication of whose post was answered unless they do quote it.

Groans are now fixed. I'm going to remove the groans I gave in all that testing... Enjoy the fruits of my labor.

Fixed Today's Link problems in this way:

Since selecting the What's New Tab gets you the "new posts" search, I replaced the redundant link to "New Posts" in the Navbar links. Upper left you should see Today's Posts and that selection is no longer in the Quick Links menu.

You can still get the "New Posts" by simply selecting the What's New? Tab as always, but the redundant link is now replaced with Today's Posts.

the 'skip to first unread post' button seems to be missing on some threads

never mind....I think the change you made above caused some threads to show up under "New Posts" even though there was nothing new in them.....

the 'skip to first unread post' button seems to be missing on some threads

never mind....I think the change you made above caused some threads to show up under "New Posts" even though there was nothing new in them.....

You are looking at Today's Posts. If you want the New Posts simply click the What's New tab instead.

Suddenly I am unable to start a new thread or obtain results from searches. I'm working on it. I don't know WTF changed, but I will find it.

1. Speed, or lack of it, is becoming a PITA. I now have to enter as a guest, write any response on Word and copy and paste to here. Some threads completely hang up. Same on my iPod so it is not just my comp.
2. iPod sign in very often doesn’t work. Fields don’t clear and password does not convert to dots.
Just thought I’d mensh.

So you and LadyT appear to be having issues with this. Anybody else? I need to know if it is systematic. Since I've stopped having to update post counts, etc. my personal access has actually increased speed from the previous version.

Can you tell me what kind of browser you are using?

Lowaicue, try changing to a different skin, then after browsing the board a bit changing back to your favorite. That should resolve CSS cache and js cache issues that would cause typing problems and the password not going to ***s...

Back