Report upgrade bugs here.

I can't reproduce the problems you are having. I've tested and tested.

Is there anybody else having issues uploading images?

I can't reproduce the problems you are having. I've tested and tested.

Is there anybody else having issues uploading images?

Thanks for your attempts at helping-I really don't know what the trouble is. I have a friend who may be able to help me get it fixed, if the trouble is on my end. If he tells me anything that he sees that may prove helpful to you i.e. it's your systems issue and not mine, I'll let you know.

Thanks for your attempts at helping-I really don't know what the trouble is. I have a friend who may be able to help me get it fixed, if the trouble is on my end. If he tells me anything that he sees that may prove helpful to you i.e. it's your systems issue and not mine, I'll let you know.

Is that the friend that taught you how to hack into all the computers at your last job and all the email of random people who accuse you of it here? Give me his digits. I want to personally thank him for making you omnipotent!

Is that the friend that taught you how to hack into all the computers at your last job and all the email of random people who accuse you of it here? Give me his digits. I want to personally thank him for making you omnipotent!

:rofl: yeah that's him...my master hacker friend :D Mr. McHacker

Was it working up until now?

Not sure Damo. I don't use it much, I usually stay in Linear mode. But I did try it just before I posted the message, and just tied it again. In Thread mode, I get a blank panel with 'Thread mode' in the upper left corner of the panel, and below it is a single post from the thread.

Was it working up until now?

Not sure Damo. I don't use it much, I usually stay in Linear mode. But I did try it just before I posted the message, and just tied it again. In Thread mode, I get a blank panel with 'Thread View' in the upper left corner of the panel, and below it is a single post from the thread.

Yeah, I'm rebuilding thread information to see if that will fix the issue right now. If that doesn't work I have to check the execution order of certain javascript. I may be executing one of my plugins on top of the thread call.

While you were messing around I got a error message that said my post was too short! Must I write like Dixie in order to post? he he

While you were messing around I got a error message that said my post was too short! Must I write like Dixie in order to post? he he

It would be welcome to read something you modeled after Dixie. Finally something coherent.

Just sayin'....

It would be welcome to read something you modeled after Dixie. Finally something coherent.

Just sayin'....

What's funny is that she did not recognize that you get that message when you have inserted your post between the quoted post's original content...but that's stoopie toad for ya-even after being told the problem she misses it!

Hmm.. It must have changed that setting when I upgraded. I'll look into that too. There are so many little details.

Hmm.. It must have changed that setting when I upgraded. I'll look into that too. There are so many little details.

Back