Republican State Legislatures Assume Leadership of Insurrection.

Let me try to give you a bit of encouragement…unless your ties are specifically to Brady. He’s probably at Tampa Bay for the duration. But your Patriots show a lot of promise. They have a good defense and Mac Jones looks very promising. Release time is great and for a Rookie he stood up to the moment, led a drive and gave them a chance to win a big game. I was impressed. They play my Cowboys in a couple of weeks and I’m definitely concerned.

Love the looks of those old Corvettes. I’d not be able to have one where I live (too many dirt roads) so my “Corvette” is a 76 Ford Bronco. My father-in-law is 77. He still works as an engineer for Corvette in Bowling Green, KY. He’ll never retire because he just likes to work. Between the work at the plant and taking care of his farm (he has around 70 head of cattle) he’s a busy guy. Since I’ve married his daughter I’ve re-introduced him to squirrel hunting and going fishing. He appreciates the relaxation time when we get to go. Looking forward to spending Thanksgiving week with him and my MIL as we do every year.

We’re usually able to play golf here through the week before Thanksgiving and sometimes longer. Obviously it just depends on how soon the winter weather arrives. The last few years our winter hasn’t started until after Christmas.

Hopefully you’ll have a good Winter and be ready for a fun Spring. I don’t have to endure Boston winters so winter is one of my favorite seasons. I am outdoors a lot through January and into February following my dogs around.

Last edited:
I'm a little older than you,leaning.

I actually saw Ted Williams play in person. A few times. It cost a subway token [I could actually walk--it wasn't that far] and a one dollar bleacher ticket so I could go pretty much whenever I wanted as a grade schooler once I was ten or eleven. They had day games back then. BUT _____I NEVER saw him play against the Red Sox.

Bill Russell played for the Celtics even up to my being in college. I NEVER saw him play against the Celtics [back when I cared about the Celtics].

What I saw last night was an abomination and a crime against nature.
I was NEVER supposed to see Tom Brady play against the Patriots.

That would never have happened when I was a boy. I know that I'm old, but the very last tiny remnants of my innocence was blown up to pieces

I actually saw Ted Williams play in person. A few times. It cost a subway token [I could actually walk--it wasn't that far] and a one dollar bleacher ticket so I could go pretty much whenever I wanted as a grade schooler once I was ten or eleven. They had day games back then. BUT _____I NEVER saw him play against the Red Sox.

Bill Russell played for the Celtics even up to my being in college. I NEVER saw him play against the Celtics [back when I cared about the Celtics].

That would never have happened when I was a boy. I know that I'm old, but the very last tiny remnants of my innocence was blown up to pieces

I guess I can understand a bit. I never had to see Staubach or Aikman play against my Cowboys. I guess it would have been a bad deal in my mind.

My first fall day with no baseball was yesterday. I left school at 2:30 and was in my tree stand by 3:10. That's when I found out Facebook wasn't working. No problem, I just caught up on my Twitter account.

About 5:50 a little buck came to within 50 yards but got no closer. I watched him head on off to the north leaving me with the Blue Jays and the Gray Squirrels. I had a beautiful evening in the woods and didn't have to skin and butcher a deer. It's all good.

I had to lay my motorcycle down as I rode to school this morning. I had been to have morning coffee with my dad, brother and sister and was heading to work. I came around a curve by our town store and a girl turned in front of me. Fortunately I was paying attention, anticipating that she might so I had slowed down and sure enough had to veer left, skid and lay the bike down. It bent my clutch lever a bit but no other damage was done. Of course all the folks at the store came running out to see if I was OK. No worries. I texted the girl (yes, it's someone I know...small town and close knit community) later to assure her that I'm OK and not to worry about it. She was pretty shook up.

Going to see about lunch in a few minutes. I have some left over curry that I made with catfish we caught. Think I'll have the rest of that and a salad.

Edit: Just watched the Red Sox eliminate the Yankees. As a lifelong Yankee hater I loved it. I don’t care what modern baseball strategists say, you can’t walk people consistently and expect to win. Boston gave up no walks in that game. They rarely went to a 3 ball situation. I’ll have to root for the Red Sox in the first playoff series too. But after that …

Last edited:
I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome of the game and by my baseball season being extended a little bit.

Very glad you didn't get hurt, of course. I never had the desire to ride a motorcycle, but I've got Mazikeen. It's about time to tuck her away for the winter.
Now we wait to see if I'm still around to wake her up in the spring.

Although the same can't be said for most of her parts, Mazikeen's VIN comes directly from the JFK administration.
Massachusetts driver's licenses were not laminated plastic with photos but simple printed cards.
Mine, which was BRAND NEW, late in the year, was blue instead of yellow because I wasn't 21 years old.

If I had Mazikeen to drive back then, I would have certainly killed both of us within a week. She's not for beginners.

I knew that as soon as they brought Reyes in we were in for it. I’ve seen him blow more leads than not in the few games I’ve gotten to watch this year. We left too many base runners stranded. 0-11 with runners in scoring position … not winning numbers. Oh well, it was exciting down the stretch. I’ll just be a baseball fan from here on out this year.

Have to go to the dentist this morning. Six month cleaning and check up. Fifty-five here and no rain … looks like a bike ride.

I’ve never sat in or looked closely at the vintage vets except at the museum in Bowling Green. They’re the best looking ones though. Since 2002 I’ve been around plenty of the modern ones. We’ve been to the track and the FIL arranged for test drivers to take us for a spin, arranged for my sister’s husband to start one up for the first time as it came off the line at the plant, and would bring one home for a weekend or for a week to drive. That’s enough Vette riding/driving for me.

The vintage Corvettes like mine are no match for the new C8s, of course, but few people my age are so late for their round at the course that they drive at 200mph to get there.

Mazikeen is updated. No more leaf springs, drum brakes, or recirculating ball steering like she had at birth..
She has coil-overs, discs, and rack and pinion, now.

Her crate engine is for pleasure cruising, though, not for trying to keep up with her grandchildren.
It's more than peppy enough, but it's not a racing engine. I couldn't put up with the rough idle when I'm supposed to be relaxing.

We put the performance upgrades where they were most useful, so she's safer now than she was in the 1960s.

Now that virtually all the Republican controlled state legislatures, with the complete blessing of our pig shit constitution,
are dismantling the democratic republic of the United States of America by taking over complete control of who votes
and whose ballots get counted,

storming the capitol should no longer be necessary.

They have discovered how unnecessary it was to start the previous civil war by firing on Fort Sumter.
They could have just stayed home and done it in a perfectly constitutionally compliant way.

Rural Christian conservatives are able to destroy the republic as a minority
because the genius founders provided them the right to do it.

What's worse, the confederates are not merely seeking separation anymore.
Now, they want to take over the whole thing.
That, however, they can only do with our help.
Blue States have legislatures as well. Also, a fuck of a lot more money.

Civilized progressive liberals have got to wake up.
We no longer have the luxury of believing in the idyllic America that we were told about by clueless grade school teachers.
It was a nice thought, but it was total bullshit. We should be easily able to see that now.

There are people in the middle of this country who hate us,
who hate our modern and humane ideas,
who worship a magic man in the sky,
and who believe that the magic man wants them in charge.
They have lots of guns.
They have no brains whatsoever.

The centrists and fence-sitters among us are not neutral;
they're clearly on the side of the shitkicker crackers.
They're all Joe Manchin without the expensive haircuts that they wouldn't be able to get back in their home states such as West Virginia.

So now, non-devolved, still with functioning brains humans, what do you plan to do about it?
You're not all pushing seventy-five.
Most of you will have to be here for a long, long time.
Do you wish to live like a human being,
or like a devolved mutant trumpanzee?

I have been the only contributor on this forum to remind you of what should have been obvious.

We have radical problems,
and there are NO moderate solutions to radical problems.

You can continue to be panty-waists fellating your precious constitution,
or you can decide that you'll do WHATEVER IT TAKES
to not live like some drooling cracker like the ones you've met here at JPP.
This Sacred Cow Is What Put the Crack in the Liberty Bell

You're giving a bad name to the few of us who oppose the Constitution. That primitive document established elitist tyranny and empowered the likes of you. You used it to impose your race treason and other anti-Americanisms on us through the media, the Courts, education, and your agents who took over the party. It is typical of those with undeserved power and influence to protect their advance towards totalitarianism by ditching what got them in a position to go forward in their backwardness.

You still have not learned that football is a very cruel business. Concussion ball is a very bad sport. it is easier for me to say that. I live where there is no NFL football. I live outside Detroit.

How I spent my evening … 15 ft up in a tree.

My view …

I love this time of year. Had beaver playing in the branch to my left (last year I had an otter there), squirrels and birds all around. No deer bothered me today but that’s ok. It isn’t just about shooting a deer, but that will come with time. When I’m in the woods this time of year “I’ve got a peaceful, easy feelin’ …”

Watching the evil NFL … Seahawks and Rams. Liking the game. I like both Russell Wilson and Matthew Stafford. Good game.

My son is driving home tomorrow. I’m going to hunt in the morning. We have a family reunion this Saturday. Looking forward to all of it.

Kudos on the choice to ignore … whoever that is. Good grief.

Now that virtually all the Republican controlled state legislatures, with the complete blessing of our pig shit constitution,
are dismantling the democratic republic of the United States of America by taking over complete control of who votes

They have discovered how unnecessary it was to start the previous civil war by firing on Fort Sumter.
They could have just stayed home and done it in a perfectly constitutionally compliant way.

We no longer have the luxury of believing in the idyllic America that we were told about by clueless grade school teachers.
It was a nice thought, but it was total bullshit. We should be easily able to see that now.

They have lots of guns.

They're all Joe Manchin without the expensive haircuts that they wouldn't be able to get back in their home states such as West Virginia.

So now, non-devolved, still with functioning brains humans, what do you plan to do about it?

I have been the only contributor on this forum to remind you of what should have been obvious.

You're a piece of shit that thinks you're better than somebody. Fuck You!

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

You ain't worth a fuck, you piece of shit!

I am a cracker. A cracker who some of my ancestors came over on the Mayflower, and others came over after Colombus's initial voyage.

And others came over fleeing the French Communism.

I bet all my family has been here before yours.

We ain't the ones to mess with, I'll tell you that.

My grandma stopped 3 klansmen from hanging her daddy with a butcher knife.
True story. That was because he was fluent in 3 different languages.
There was 3 of them, and she said she'd gut them like fish if they didn't get him down from there.
He lived until dying a natural death.
I only speak 2 with a bit of creole.

My grandma's gone, but I ain't.

Last edited:
How I spent my evening … 15 ft up in a tree.

My view …

I love this time of year. Had beaver playing in the branch to my left (last year I had an otter there), squirrels and birds all around. No deer bothered me today but that’s ok. It isn’t just about shooting a deer, but that will come with time. When I’m in the woods this time of year “I’ve got a peaceful, easy feelin’ …”

Watching the evil NFL … Seahawks and Rams. Liking the game. I like both Russell Wilson and Matthew Stafford. Good game.

My son is driving home tomorrow. I’m going to hunt in the morning. We have a family reunion this Saturday. Looking forward to all of it.

Kudos on the choice to ignore … whoever that is. Good grief.

Sweet! What'd ya see?
That's a crossbow..hmm..

You know, I don't even care about gun hunting anymore. No.

Not since I've seen how it is in the woods. Once the guns go off, the game takes 3 different paths n stuff.

You still have not learned that football is a very cruel business. Concussion ball is a very bad sport. it is easier for me to say that. I live where there is no NFL football. I live outside Detroit.

No, you're right. American football is quadriplegia waiting to happen. Should be abolished.
I was an amateur and professional boxer decades ago, a sport where, thankfully, nothing could possibly go wrong.

I am old enough, however, to remember Bobby Layne leading the Lions to the 1957 NFL Championship.
I believe they beat the Browns as I recall--a classic Great Lakes squabble.
I was just turned 11 that December.
I loved how the old silver and light blue uniforms looked on black and white TV.

I also just began six consecutive sentences with "I."

Enjoyed this morning. The last cool morning for a few days. It’s hot right now…90°. Got home about 10:30 and decided to do the las bit of brush hogging that needed to be done for the season…my garden area and the pasture.

I have a 1958 9N Ford tractor and brush hog. I started her up and did the job, unhooked the brush hog and parked the tractor in the garage. I noticed it was idling a bit fast so I got off to look at the carburetor linkage, took my phone out and shook the light on, squatted down, lost my balance and fell toward the tractor … and caught myself with my left had on the exhaust. Probably second degree burn on my palm. Fun fun.

Enjoyed this morning. The last cool morning for a few days. It’s hot right now…90°. Got home about 10:30 and decided to do the las bit of brush hogging that needed to be done for the season…my garden area and the pasture.

I have a 1958 9N Ford tractor and brush hog. I started her up and did the job, unhooked the brush hog and parked the tractor in the garage. I noticed it was idling a bit fast so I got off to look at the carburetor linkage, took my phone out and shook the light on, squatted down, lost my balance and fell toward the tractor … and caught myself with my left had on the exhaust. Probably second degree burn on my palm. Fun fun.

Be careful. I can't imagine living like a rural person. It must be horrific. A four hour ride to a high school baseball game?
But it's what you know and love. I have no need to understand it. Just be careful, though.

They have lots of guns.

This was the original post on this thread. We've done nothing. Republican State Legislatures have got everything in place to turn this entire nation in a coast to coast KKK meeting.
The most stupid people on the entire planet will have the most power on the planet.

JPP progressives have shown NO SENSE OF URGENCY.
Joe Biden shows no sense of urgency.
He should have had federal marshals and troops arresting, prosecuting, and executing Republican Governors and State Legislators from coast to coast.
They've been committing treason out in the open and suffering no consequences.

There may very well BE NO LEGITIMATE ELECTIONS AT ALL in any Republican run states during the upcoming midterms.
We laugh at the thought of the pigfucking orangutan regaining the White House even while the measures to accomplish that have taken place in the wide open.

Even Americans of good will are crippled by true believerism. The very same deficiencies that make them believe moderate solutions exist for immoderate problems
make them believe that America will always be OK in the end.

NOBODY HAS EVER BEEN ALWAYS OK IN THE END. EVERY EMPIRE CRUMBLES. EVERY INSTITUTION CRUMBLES AS WELL.
If America is to ever become a civilized nation before it does come to an inevitable end, the uncivil element in our midst be crushed before civilization itself is crushed first.

We've already reached the point where saving America in its entirety is unlikely possible. At the very least, we must save Blue America.
We can no longer share laws and tax codes and governments with Red America anymore.

If allowed to co-exist, the healthy cells don't procreate. The cancer cells, in our case Red America,
are what multiply as the healthy cells perish.

The civilized world has rejected every perverted value that Red America holds.
What is Blue America waiting for?

If we're not going to arrest Republican state legislators,
then we must expel Red State representatives and senators from our Capitol immediately and let them set up their own dystopian nation back home.

The fifty-state American model has already clearly failed.
It appears that we don't have enough intelligent Americans to notice.
Men who have the balls of stud field mice are running the Democratic Party right now,
so the pachy takeover is looking pretty likely right now.

This was the original post on this thread. We've done nothing. Republican State Legislatures have got everything in place to turn this entire nation in a coast to coast KKK meeting.
The most stupid people on the entire planet will have the most power on the planet.

JPP progressives have shown NO SENSE OF URGENCY.
Joe Biden shows no sense of urgency.
He should have had federal marshals and troops arresting, prosecuting, and executing Republican Governors and State Legislators from coast to coast.
They've been committing treason out in the open and suffering no consequences.

There may very well BE NO LEGITIMATE ELECTIONS AT ALL in any Republican run states during the upcoming midterms.
We laugh at the thought of the pigfucking orangutan regaining the White House even while the measures to accomplish that have taken place in the wide open.

Even Americans of good will are crippled by true believerism. The very same deficiencies that make them believe moderate solutions exist for immoderate problems
make them believe that America will always be OK in the end.

NOBODY HAS EVER BEEN ALWAYS OK IN THE END. EVERY EMPIRE CRUMBLES. EVERY INSTITUTION CRUMBLES AS WELL.
If America is to ever become a civilized nation before it does come to an inevitable end, the uncivil element in our midst be crushed before civilization itself is crushed first.

We've already reached the point where saving America in its entirety is unlikely possible. At the very least, we must save Blue America.
We can no longer share laws and tax codes and governments with Red America anymore.

If allowed to co-exist, the healthy cells don't procreate. The cancer cells, in our case Red America,
are what multiply as the healthy cells perish.

The civilized world has rejected every perverted value that Red America holds.
What is Blue America waiting for?

If we're not going to arrest Republican state legislators,
then we must expel Red State representatives and senators from our Capitol immediately and let them set up their own dystopian nation back home.

The fifty-state American model has already clearly failed.
It appears that we don't have enough intelligent Americans to notice.
Men who have the balls of stud field mice are running the Democratic Party right now,
so the pachy takeover is looking pretty likely right now.
cartmantears2-copy-1.gif

That'd still be hurting today. Sorry that happened.

Back