Republicans Need to Get Rid of Trump to Win in 2024

Well, that shouldn't be difficult.

Perot got less than 19% of the vote in 1992 and a whopping 8.4% in 1996...
It IS very difficult, actually... Can you name all of the times over the last 100 years in which an independent candidate carried a state and/or received 5% of what gets dubbed as the "popular vote"?

I can. Only a handful have done it:

Strom Thurmond - 1948 - 2.4%
John B. Anderson - 1980 - 6.6%
Ross Perot - 1996 - 8.4%
George Wallace - 1968 - 13.5%
Bob LaFollette - 1924 - 16.6%
Ross Perot - 1992 - 18.9%

Last edited:
It IS very difficult, actually... Can you name all of the times over the last 100 years in which an independent candidate carried a state and/or received 5% of what gets dubbed as the "popular vote"?

Ross Perot - 1996 - 8.4%

Hey, with your logic, and refusal to accept reality, Trump could win as an independent, if he didn’t, you, and Trump, can just say he did, and solve that problem

I wonder what policies you refer to that have hurt the working class?
Biden's "green new deal" energy policies, for starters.

Could it be republican failure to raise the minimum wage?
Minimum wage laws are price controls. They only cause shortages, harming the working class.

Could it be the anti union stance of republicans
Unions largely just bleed their companies dry these days, harming the working class.

Could it be the inability to produce a better health care plan, as they promised?
The Uniparty is to blame for shitty healthcare.

Could it be the massive debt incurred by the last administration?
The Uniparty is to blame for massive debt.

Could it be their attempt to provide private school vouchers for those fleeing public education?
Indoctrination is not education. Forcing taxpayers to pay for schooling/indoctrination for their whole lives, of which they only make use of for a number of years, is harming the working class.

Ross Perot - 1996 - 8.4%

Um...

The only way they're going to rid themselves of the Toadstool anchor 1) is if he dies before mid-2024, or 2) is convicted and sentenced before then. Otherwise, we'll be looking at at least four more years of (D) leadership bringing us out of the darkness. Maybe they can pay a QNut to assassinate him and make it look like some LW plot. lol

I hope you are correct, but I think they might wholesale abandon him and pretend he never existed.

You know: This is a conspiracy theory thread, but here's my theory #2: Perhaps the DOJ is "slow-walking" twump's indictment just to keep him in the field of candidates, knowing he'll sabotage the Republicans chances. So, Garland will bide his time, let the primaries happen, let twump lose, and take the GOP party with him and when the damage is done, and Biden is reelected, indict twump!

Maybe Garland's been "playing chess" all along?

Garland does not play chess, but I am sure there are plenty in the Trump party wishing he would be indicted already.

If Trump runs against Biden, I think he could win. The average American voter is simply sick and tired of Biden and what's happened to our country with him at the helm, and let's not even talk about the fact that Biden would be 82 years old when starting his second term.

But, frankly, I don't see either Trump or Biden being their party's nominees.

For the GOP I think it'll end up being DeSantis. For the democrats I suspect it could be someone like Gavn Newsom who unseats Biden as the party standard bearer.

And I think DeSantis would win...

I think we are stuck with Biden, and I think Trump would lose to him again, but I also think its unlikely Trump will be nominated by the Republicans.

I have no socks, and you can't tell me what to do. This is a public forum, thus I can respond to any post that I feel like responding to, whether you happen to like it or not.

Just because "you can" doesn't mean you should. I've asked you several times not to talk to me. Your continuing to do so just proves what an evil bully you are.

It's all about harassment and cruelty with you. I feel sorry for all of us, including you, that you're here.

Shhhhh, the Democrats dream is for Trump to run, don’t reinforce the reality that America is sick of Trump and his MAGA schtick, let’s encourage the right to support the Orange man to their fullest

Oh, I'm not worried. twump is like a stinky wind. No one can stop him, not me not the Republicans, no one. He's a monster the GOP has lost control of and now they're paying the price.

Garland does not play chess, but I am sure there are plenty in the Trump party wishing he would be indicted already.

Like I said, I posted my hypothesis in the "conspiracy theory" section. It's fun to think Garland might be working with the Democrats to vanquish twump.

Minimum wage laws are price controls. They only cause shortages, harming the working class.

Unions largely just bleed their companies dry these days, harming the working class.

Indoctrination is not education. Forcing taxpayers to pay for schooling/indoctrination for their whole lives, of which they only make use of for a number of years, is harming the working class.

Biden had a “new green deal” policy?

Wrong

Yeah, the auto companies are going out of business tomorrow

Have you seen even an outline of Trump’s promised health care program yet?

Right, Trump’s nearly eight trillion add to the national debt really kept his promise to cut the debt in half

Like Trump U, private education at it’s best

Your posts are just a regurgitation of talk radio rhetoric, oh, and hilarious employment of your Google list of fallacies

Trump being indicted wouldn’t stop him from running, in fact, it would only strengthen his support among the base, he thrives at playing the martyr, and they eat it up

Now you're failing at English.

I laid out specific conditions. Those conditions were:

[1] Carried a state. [AND/OR]
[2] Received at least 5% of what is commonly called the "popular vote".

Strom Thurmond, while he didn't receive at least 5%, DID carry multiple southern states, thus qualifying under the specified condition #1 of "carrying a state".

Of course, my dear, there is really no need to educate wood be doctors, dentists, scientists, engineers, architects, a total waste of our money.

Trump being indicted wouldn’t stop him from running, in fact, it would only strengthen his support among the base, he thrives at playing the martyr, and they eat it up

Yes, but I think it would weaken his support from outside the base, and as we know, his base is not enough to elect him.

Yes, but I think it would weaken his support from outside the base, and as we know, his base is not enough to elect him.

Questionable, he owns the base, and it is the base that picks primary winners, which is exactly why the GOP won’t challenge him, may talk the talk, but as we saw a week after January 6th, the talk means nothing

Just because "you can" doesn't mean you should.
I am here to make threads from time to time, while mostly focusing on responding to people's posts that I see and wish to respond to. If yours happens to be one of them, so be it.

I've asked you several times not to talk to me.
... and I've told you several times that I don't care, as I will continue responding to whatever posts I wish to respond to. This is a public forum, and responding to posts is the basis of participating on a public forum. You don't get to make dictates to fellow forum users. You don't get to choose who can respond to your posts.

Your continuing to do so just proves what an evil bully you are.
Cry me a river.

It's all about harassment and cruelty with you. I feel sorry for all of us, including you, that you're here.
Meaningless buzzwords. You're just mad because you can't control me. Typical for libtards such as yourself.

I hope you are correct, but I think they might wholesale abandon him and pretend he never existed.

It's going to take some mighty interesting internal polling to see them do *that.* They're still terrified he'll say something mean about them and they'll get primaried and will lose donations, and votes.

Just because "you can" doesn't mean you should. I've asked you several times not to talk to me. Your continuing to do so just proves what an evil bully you are.

He's the same person as Into the Night and IB DaMann or whatever that moron's name is.

Back