Republicans quietly admit to dropping Biden impeachment

i believe it because it's true...there's plenty of evidence...

Ok, then give it to the Repub investigation committee. They do not have that evidence, They have been investigating the Bidens for years. If they just knew what you know.
You do not understand it. You believe right-wing sites. The committees have to have proof. They do not have it. It does not exist.

Ok, then give it to the Repub investigation committee. They do not have that evidence, They have been investigating the Bidens for years. If they just knew what you know.
You do not understand it. You believe right-wing sites. The committees have to have proof. They do not have it. It does not exist.

I watched it, so did everybody else.They absolutely have it because it absolutely exists... Joe lied and he was absolutely involved with whatever business his son was involved in...

I watched it, so did everybody else.They absolutely have it because it absolutely exists... Joe lied and he was absolutely involved with whatever business his son was involved in...

Maybe Biden fired a bazooka at a school bus full of cub scouts and brownies, too.
He's still running against Trump,
so I'm still morally obligated to vote for him.

That is, of course, wrong. I hope you can analyze why you accept such things, and try and do better.

Hahahaha, you got duped AGAIN!

Sorry, you're wrong...I'm 100% correct...He knew about the business, discussed the business, and benefited from the business...as did quite a few other Bidens...as I campaign against him...(more against him than for President Trump, but whatever works so that he is not re-elected, and there is no possibility ever of Kamala in charge), I'll be sure to provide people with the All the facts...

Guno צְבִי;5939471 said:
Republicans have quietly signalled they may drop plans to impeach Joe Biden, admitting it may not be “the best path” to challenge the US president.

The months-long effort to investigate Mr Biden and his family’s lucrative foreign business dealings have so far failed to produce substantive evidence of wrongdoing by the president.

With the GOP’s slim majority in the House of Representatives further narrowed by early retirements this week, the party likely does not have enough appetite within its ranks to pursue articles of impeachment against the president.

https://news.yahoo.com/republicans-quietly-admit-dropping-biden-180415611.html

Because if Biden is impeached and convicted and removed from office, Kamala remains. (This is assuming, of course, that Biden was actually elected someday to President)

Sorry, you're wrong...I'm 100% correct...He knew about the business, discussed the business, and benefited from the business...as did quite a few other Bidens...as I campaign against him...(more against him than for President Trump, but whatever works so that he is not re-elected, and there is no possibility ever of Kamala in charge), I'll be sure to provide people with the All the facts...

You are fooled. Tricked. Trumped.

They were dying to impeach Biden, but they didn't want to show the lack of evidence. This way they still got the inuendo.

Here are the facts as disclosed by the investigations. https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/28/politics/fact-check-house-impeachment-hearing-biden/index.html You are as suckered as the low grade Trumpys on this board.

Back