Republicans quietly admit to dropping Biden impeachment

Pages of nonsense from Putin, and criminals. If there is so much evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors, why don't they impeach?

Is trump losing his stranglehold on the House?
The same reason that Hur didn’t charge him...poor guy... He is just not well... He'll be gone soon enough.... We know the truth now and that's all that matters

You are fooled. Tricked. Trumped.

They were dying to impeach Biden, but they didn't want to show the lack of evidence. This way they still got the inuendo.

And as we all can see, for the low-IQ, poorly-educated MAGATs like Toxic, pEarl, etc., innuendo is enough. I wonder what conspiracy theory will be concocted next to explain the DC MAGATs' failure to impeach Biden? Surely if there are mountains of evidence as claimed by the morons, they should be able to convince enough (D)s to vote in favor of impeachment too, right? After all, (D)s tend to be far more ethical than (R)s on any given day.

And as we all can see, for the low-IQ, poorly-educated MAGATs like Toxic, pEarl, etc., innuendo is enough. I wonder what conspiracy theory will be concocted next to explain the DC MAGATs' failure to impeach Biden? Surely if there are mountains of evidence as claimed by the morons, they should be able to convince enough (D)s to vote in favor of impeachment too, right? After all, (D)s tend to be far more ethical than (R)s on any given day.

They have a majority, they do not even need Democrats help... The Bible Salesman is livid.

Here are the facts as disclosed by the investigations. https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/28/politics/fact-check-house-impeachment-hearing-biden/index.html You are as suckered as the low grade Trumpys on this board.

Good fact check there, thanks. Of course facts bounce right off of MAGATs due to their impermeable TrumpCo Alternative Fact Shields(tm).

I thought that the accusation of Biden "shell companies" was amusing. Yesterday the #TangerineTyrant's Bullshit Social went public -- through a shell company. Hmm.

Last edited:
Nope. And you can’t even give any credible citations that back your claim.

Your best witness, the one all you stupid fucks hung your hats on, was a Russian hack.

You’re a dupe. And too fucking stupid or stubborn to realize it.

Toxic has a Nazi guy's quote (Goebbels) for her sig line. As in the 1930s, some people are easily tricked into believing bullshit and lies, if you can play on their negative emotions. The more negative and powerful those emotions, the easier they are to delude, trick, bamboozle, fool. Toxic is a great example of that fact, as are many of the other Trumpanzees and Biden-haters here and across the country. This happens when you embrace confirmation bias. It's also why Trump loves the poorly-educated.

Correction:

ANY evidence

The true believers, on the other hand, are claiming that there are MOUNTAINS of evidence. Apparently you must be a true believer to see these mountains. The rest of us normal ppl see deep canyons empty of facts. lol

Then why were Republicans pushing for it so hard? To me, impeachment is a mark on a president that says they did something wrong, its in the history books.

Educated people can list the impeached presidents for a reason.

It's a political witch hunt. You know, like #TRE45ON always claims is why he's in so much legal trouble. :rolleyes:

The same reason that Hur didn’t charge him...poor guy... He is just not well... He'll be gone soon enough.... We know the truth now and that's all that matters

You've been saying the exact same words about ME for the last 14 years, yet here I still am. Where did you get your crystal ball from -- Trump? :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

They have a majority, they do not even need Democrats help... The Bible Salesman is livid.

That is true. But if the evidence is so compelling, surely some ethical (D)s will support the vote. Just takes one or two (R) defectors to blow this sham impeachment right out of the water. Which of course is why they won't move forward, despite all the "pages and hours of testimony." :laugh:

Hur told Biden 'you seem to have a photographic memory'.

So why isn't trump able to impeach Biden? It's not like trump is able to run an election in a political cycle.

That is true. But if the evidence is so compelling, surely some ethical (D)s will support the vote. Just takes one or two (R) defectors to blow this sham impeachment right out of the water. Which of course is why they won't move forward, despite all the "pages and hours of testimony." :laugh:
A good number of Republicans have been calling this a sham for months.

I'm going to miss the hearings. Moskowitz, Schiff, and Swalwell are DESTROYING Comer and Jordan

The true believers, on the other hand, are claiming that there are MOUNTAINS of evidence. Apparently you must be a true believer to see these mountains. The rest of us normal ppl see deep canyons empty of facts. lol
They seem to be impeaching the wrong Biden

Hur told Biden 'you seem to have a photographic memory'.

So why isn't trump able to impeach Biden? It's not like trump is able to run an election in a political cycle.

Poor Joe... Everyone feels sorry for him....He's so compromised...too fragile...too old... And he'll be gone soon...

I guess that's confirmation that I'm right... Personal attacks always confirm that...thanks!!

Let’s see.

You’ve been duped. That makes you a dupe. By definition.
You’re a Trumper. Not only does that make you a dupe, it confirms that you’re not bright enough to figure it out.

Nope. Nothing personal. Just observations.

Let’s see.

You’ve been duped. That makes you a dupe. By definition.
You’re a Trumper. Not only does that make you a dupe, it confirms that you’re not bright enough to figure it out.

Nope. Nothing personal. Just observations.
Thanks again!!! It wasn't necessary to reconfirm that I'm correct but I appreciate it... and I appreciate you...;)

Thanks again!!! It wasn't necessary to reconfirm that I'm correct but I appreciate it... and I appreciate you...;)

Ah, the passive aggressive bullshit you’re so famous for.

And the willfull ignorance, as well.

All in two sentences!

A good number of Republicans have been calling this a sham for months.

I'm going to miss the hearings. Moskowitz, Schiff, and Swalwell are DESTROYING Comer and Jordan

Pretty shitty optics for the (R)s at this point. And the more MAGATards like Toxic Top and pEarl jump up and down and scream about "all the evidence," the worse the optics get. I guess they're just going to have to trust in the citizens at the ballot boxes to get rid of "senile Joe." Darn.

Back