Republicans quietly admit to dropping Biden impeachment

You are fooled. Tricked. Trumped.

They were dying to impeach Biden, but they didn't want to show the lack of evidence. This way they still got the inuendo.

Impeachment is a joke.

Andrew Johnson was impeached.
Bill Clinton was impeached.
Trump was impeached. Twice.

Result? Like that old teacher
smacking you on the fingers
with a ruler and sitting you in
the corner. Maybe you'll just
laugh about it and do it again?

So, when it comes down to it,
not one of them was removed
from office. It's a public novelty!
Nothing more. Nothing less.

Impeachment is a joke.

Good points...all that matters is the country has been able to see the truth...and the confirmation that Joe lied over and over... (I never smacked anyone with a ruler or sat them in a corner...for the very reasons you mention...Remove privileges ...now that works...Take away Joe's ice cream and allowing him to sit in the Corvette and he might stop lying...)

Keep in mind the Hur decision not to charge---more than likely the same with a decision not to go ahead with impeachment even if there is ample evidence, which there is... He's simply too compromised...Did you catch the "speech" in Raleigh? There's truly something wrong....

Everyone got to see the truth and that's really all that matters... Joe lied and he was involved with Hunter's business whatever that was...

Nope. You have allowed yourself to be fooled and deluded.

That makes you a fool.
That makes you delusional.

Sorry, you're wrong...I'm 100% correct...He knew about the business, discussed the business, and benefited from the business...as did quite a few other Bidens...as I campaign against him...(more against him than for President Trump, but whatever works so that he is not re-elected, and there is no possibility ever of Kamala in charge), I'll be sure to provide people with the All the facts...

^A dupe.
A fool.
A delusional one, at that

Nope, it's all right there... Hours of testimony pages of evidence...

Nope. And you can’t even give any credible citations that back your claim.

Your best witness, the one all you stupid fucks hung your hats on, was a Russian hack.

You’re a dupe. And too fucking stupid or stubborn to realize it.

Nope. And you can’t even give any credible citations that back your claim.

Your best witness, the one all you stupid fucks hung your hats on, was a Russian hack.

You’re a dupe. And too fucking stupid or stubborn to realize it.

People are welcome to watch, listen, and read ...and make up their own minds....And that's exactly what's going to happen... Transcripts and tapes are available.If you would like to review them as well.... I will never believe anything he says anymore....

People are welcome to watch, listen, and read ...and make up their own minds....And that's exactly what's going to happen... Transcripts and tapes are available.If you would like to review them as well.... I will never believe anything he says anymore....

As I pointed out, dupe, you have nothing. Innuendo and lying witnesses.

You’re just not bright enough to figure it out. That’s why you’re a Trumper, as well.

As I pointed out, dupe, you have nothing. Innuendo and lying witnesses.

You’re just not bright enough to figure it out. That’s why you’re a Trumper, as well.

I guess that's confirmation that I'm right... Personal attacks always confirm that...thanks!!

Guno צְבִי;5939471 said:
Republicans have quietly signalled they may drop plans to impeach Joe Biden, admitting it may not be “the best path” to challenge the US president.

The months-long effort to investigate Mr Biden and his family’s lucrative foreign business dealings have so far failed to produce substantive evidence of wrongdoing by the president.

With the GOP’s slim majority in the House of Representatives further narrowed by early retirements this week, the party likely does not have enough appetite within its ranks to pursue articles of impeachment against the president.

https://news.yahoo.com/republicans-quietly-admit-dropping-biden-180415611.html
Correction:

ANY evidence

Impeachment is a joke.

Then why were Republicans pushing for it so hard? To me, impeachment is a mark on a president that says they did something wrong, its in the history books.

Educated people can list the impeached presidents for a reason.

There's hours and hours and pages to review.And that's what people should do and will do and have been doing.... He's so guilty...
Pages of nonsense from Putin, and criminals. If there is so much evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors, why don't they impeach?

Is trump losing his stranglehold on the House?

Back