Revamping the Republican Strategy

there may be some question of whether a woman willing to kill her unborn child meets all the criteria......don't you have to go all the way down the chain to fish before you find other creatures that devour their offspring?.......

Two points. First, a number of animals will kill their offspring immediately after birth if there is a famine. Even they have the "conscience" to prevent their offspring from suffering and dying an agonizing death.

Second, my goldfish didn't eat all their offspring. Two summers ago when I drained my pond I found a baby goldfish. Did you know they are dark brown, earth color? Over the next six months, in the tank, it slowly changed from dark brown to silver to gold (gold fish) color. Now "Mini" is a year and a half old. My other gold fish are between 6 and 8 inches long, the oldest being almost five. They winter indoors and enjoy the pond during the summer.

Did you know that goldfish grow according to the size of their habitat? Small tank, small fish. Large tank, large fish. It appears even fish have the "common sense" to realize their reality and adjust themselves accordingly. One could say both fish and animals show what could be considered "empathy" when it comes to their offspring. More than what can be said for some human beings who bring children into the world KNOWING they will suffer. KNOWING they will be neglected. And then we have other human beings who encourage such behavior.

I suppose we have to go all the way to the top of the food chain to find creatures who insist others bear offspring just to watch them suffer.

Ridiculous posturing? Yes, seeing hundreds of children dying every day from malnutrition and disease is posturing in your eyes. It shows how little worth you attach to human beings and children, in particular. Bring more into the world and to hell with those who are suffering and dying. How noble. How righteous.

where in this country are hundreds of children dying every day from malnutrition and disease?......the posturing is found in you pretending its actually happening.....

sorry bijou......as much as we know you want us to be concerned with your vagina, it actually holds little interest to us.....we're more concerned with the million children you kill every year.,...

Bullshit. You're all up in everyone's crotch, trying to exert your obsessive need to control it because of your own inadequacies and frustrations. Everyone knows this about uptight conservative pro-lifers.

??....pointing out your immorality IS constructive......as for the issue of fertility clinics I am not aware of any anti-abortionist who believes that killing the embryos in storage is not wrong.....that is why I have always puzzled over your claim of hypocrisy on that issue......we believe they should be available for adoption.....the only people I've ever heard comment that it isn't wrong to destroy them are the same people who feel it isn't wrong to kill the embryos currently residing in the "safety" of their mother's womb.....

I love your new nickname - PostModernSandusky (credit and kudos to The Dude! :) ). It fits you to a 't' and goes along nicely with your obsession. Hey Sandusky - how many unwanted children have you adopted? :rofl2:

No. Unfortunately, I'm not. :(

I didn't think so. You're far more charitable than I am. I don't bother even trying to debate or discuss moral issues with devoid-of-humanity cave men like PostModernSandusky, other than to lay the groundwork for him to show his own ass, which he does every time, without fail. He's no different than most of the unevolved right-wing douchebags here and elsewhere.

Bullshit. You're all up in everyone's crotch, trying to exert your obsessive need to control it because of your own inadequacies and frustrations. Everyone knows this about uptight conservative pro-lifers.

fucking idiots pretend it to be true.....no one "knows".....even the ones who claim it don't actually believe it, they just lie about it.....

I love your new nickname - PostModernSandusky (credit and kudos to The Dude! :) ). It fits you to a 't' and goes along nicely with your obsession. Hey Sandusky - how many unwanted children have you adopted? :rofl2:

well, I've adopted two, though neither were unwanted so I'm not sure that it counts.....as for the effort to paint me as a pedophile, are you sure you want to repeat that error, CUNT?.....

well, I've adopted two, though neither were unwanted so I'm not sure that it counts.....as for the effort to paint me as a pedophile, are you sure you want to repeat that error, CUNT?.....

I don't give a fuck what you call me, Sandusky. Your opinion of me carries zero weight. If calling me a cunt gives you a woody, have at it. That's as good as it gets for you, I'm sure. :rofl2:

/shrugs....every time you infer that I am Sandusky I feel free to infer you are a Cunt....we've played that game before, I will play it again....just putting the board cunt on notice, is all......you like to stir up shit, just be prepared to get some on you......

/shrugs....every time you infer that I am Sandusky I feel free to infer you are a Cunt....we've played that game before, I will play it again....just putting the board cunt on notice, is all......you like to stir up shit, just be prepared to get some on you......

You were told about your little 'game' by the admins here, so whatever happens is 100% on you. You go right ahead and be the warped loser we all know you to be. ;)

as I recall, YOU were the one told about games.....you've chosen to play again.....so be it.....

Nope. I was informed what NOT to call you, and I haven't called you that word. YOU, on the other hand, were publicly castigated for your butt-hurt overuse of 'cunt' in my direction. Keep it up, pathetic loser-boy. The only one being made a fool is you.:)

Let’s remember we’re talking about minimum wage. When one collects welfare they are obliged to take any job available. If there was no minimum wage people would be working for next to nothing. That is why a minimum wage is necessary.

No one is obligated to do jack shit when they collect welfare, that is the problem. I propose that we not have welfare, and everyone BE obligated to work at any job available. I'm fine with no minimum wage and some people being able to work for next to nothing, if it suits them. The minimum wage is not necessary, we survived just fine for many years without it. The minimum wage, by your own admission, has failed to bail people out of poverty, it hasn't worked.

As for reality we can make our own reality. That’s the purpose of laws. If a business can not afford to pay a decent wage then the business is not viable. Do you think people should work for the same amount of money they collect on welfare?

Sorry Tinkerbell, but you simply can't make your own reality. You can burden business out of business and have no jobs, which is what we see happening today. I think people should make more than they collect on welfare because I believe they shouldn't collect welfare. I think every penny people collect, should be earned, with the exception of a few people who I believe we have an obligation to provide for as a society, like disabled veterans, the elderly, the mentally ill, orphans, etc. Able-bodied people should have to do SOMETHING for whatever benefit they receive from government, whether it's cleaning toilets, mopping floors, filing paperwork, or whatever. There are plenty of jobs we pay unionized government workers to do, that poor people on welfare could do to earn their benefits.

That’s exactly what we see in third world countries and the resultant crime. I’ve explained this to you before. When one vacations in a poor country that has no social programs they’re advised to stay near the resort because people will rob them. Can’t you see what is happening right here? Look at all the gated communities. Do you want a country where people live in barricaded areas? That is due to the huge discrepancy in incomes/standard of living.

You're too funny Apple... you ask me do I want to live in a society with gated communities, after observing we have an abundance of them! It's not due to income discrepancy, because we've been following your plan for 40-60 years and people are better off, remember? We're making progress and things are much better for the poor today than 40-60 years ago, that's what you said... so now you're saying things aren't better, they are getting worse? So the welfare programs and minimum wage were a bust and didn't do the job? That's what you're saying? Which one is it, Apple, I am so confused?

No, the fetus should not trump anyone’s rights.

No, the slave should not trump anyone's rights.

There is no such a thing as an unborn human being just as there is no such thing as an undead corpse.

Just as there is no such thing as a citizen slave.

As to comparing a fetus to a slave you forget that slaves were born.

Over half of them spontaneously aborted.

Human beings are individuals.

So are unborn fetuses.

They are not physically attached to another person’s body using the other person’s organs to sustain life.

Nope, they were physically attached to the asset sheets of the owner who kept them shackled in a barn with his cattle.

It’s a perverted concept to say something that is living inside a person’s body, using that person to sustain life, is a human being and has rights. It’s absurd.

Take it up with biological science, I didn't make the call.

You don’t believe in helping people with welfare, giving them a few dollars to survive, yet, you want to give fetuses rights and demand others provide the use of their organs and body. You want to enforce others to provide for the fetus (restrict abortion) while you contribute nothing. How noble of you.

I want to give people the right to life, yes.

By the way I became a grandfather on the weekend. A new male to add to the family. :)

Congrats, I hope he turns out to be homosexual so he doesn't reproduce.

Back