REVEALED: Dr. Anthony Fauci Confesses He 'Made Up' Covid Rules Including 6 Feet Social Distancing

volsrock1

Verified User
Bombshell testimony from Dr. Anthony Fauci reveals he made up the six foot social distancing rule and other measures to 'protect' Americans from covid.

Conspiracy theorists proven correct again.

How many business were shut down over MADE UP rules

He should be sued by everyone that was affected by his MADE UP RULES

Bombshell testimony from Dr. Anthony Fauci reveals he made up the six foot social distancing rule and other measures to 'protect' Americans from covid.

You aren't a public health official and you aren't responsible for this kind of thing. Do you think maybe someone who's job it IS to think about this stuff and try to keep YOU from keeling over dead might start reaching out for whatever is in the box of possible tools?

Respiratory infections are related to proximity and to covering etc.

I don't know what the real results were but when thousands of people are dying every day and your job is to keep it from getting worse, what would YOU DO?

You'd take the best shots you had.

You "monday morning armchair quarterbacks" are not trained in this stuff. You have ZERO expertise in this stuff. Yet you think the guy who was recommending injecting bleach or "getting light inside the body" is better than a trained professional who has worked on this stuff for literally decades???????

C'mon.

Why did Trump keep that loser in his job?

When a virus is novel, meaning new, almost everything done early on will be reactive and made up.

Only stupid people do not understand this.

All the scientists and Dr can do, at first, is see how it resembles other similar looking ailments and then guess at which they think is closest and apply those remediations to this while then observing and making adjustments.

Magats think each adjustment, because it turns out that was not the correct remedy means the scientists and Dr were wrong and thus should not be trusted going forward. That is because the magats are stupid.

When a virus is novel, meaning new, almost everything done early on will be reactive and made up.

Only stupid people do not understand this.

All the scientists and Dr can do, at first, is see how it resembles other similar looking ailments and then guess at which they think is closest and apply those remediations to this while then observing and making adjustments.

Magats think each adjustment, because it turns out that was not the correct remedy means the scientists and Dr were wrong and thus should not be trusted going forward. That is because the magats are stupid.
QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp, you were one of the stupid people blaming Trump for how he handled the virus, Make up your mind.

You aren't a public health official and you aren't responsible for this kind of thing. Do you think maybe someone who's job it IS to think about this stuff and try to keep YOU from keeling over dead might start reaching out for whatever is in the box of possible tools?

Respiratory infections are related to proximity and to covering etc.

I don't know what the real results were but when thousands of people are dying every day and your job is to keep it from getting worse, what would YOU DO?

You'd take the best shots you had.

You "monday morning armchair quarterbacks" are not trained in this stuff. You have ZERO expertise in this stuff. Yet you think the guy who was recommending injecting bleach or "getting light inside the body" is better than a trained professional who has worked on this stuff for literally decades???????

C'mon.
1716075189789-png.1568391

QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp, you were one of the stupid people blaming Trump for how he handled the virus, Make up your mind.

Lyingfish, Trump is to blame for how he handled the virus.

That has nothing to do, NOTHING, with how the scientific process plays out when the scientists do not yet know if a virus is spread by breath or contact or both. That is determined after the fact by observation and testing, and if scientists say at the beginning, before they know that you should avoid 'contact' and 'breath' and only one proves to be true later, and they correct their message, they were not wrong to say it first.

You are stupid so what i say above you be incapable of understanding but it is 100% accurate.

Lyingfish, Trump is to blame for how he handled the virus.

That has nothing to do, NOTHING, with how the scientific process plays out when the scientists do not yet know if a virus is spread by breath or contact or both. That is determined after the fact by observation and testing, and if scientists say at the beginning, before they know that you should avoid 'contact' and 'breath' and only one proves to be true later, and they correct their message, they were not wrong to say it first.

You are stupid so what i say above you be incapable of understanding but it is 100% accurate.
OPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp, Did I say otherwise? Don't be so stupid.

OPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp, Did I say otherwise? Don't be so stupid.
Yes LyingFish you did but you are so stupid you did not realize it.

You conflated me telling you how the scientific process works with somehow saying '...i was blaming Trump for how he handled the virus' when both are true but again, you are so stupid you thought you were making a point. You were not.

Trump was responsible for the disaster in how he handled it, and also the Scientists and Dr's were guessing and were 'making up rules' in the early days, which is NORMAL and to be EXPECTED, to answer the TS in the OP.

Yes LyingFish you did but you are so stupid you did not realize it.

You conflated me telling you how the scientific process works with somehow saying '...i was blaming Trump for how he handled the virus' when both are true but again, you are so stupid you thought you were making a point. You were not.

Trump was responsible for the disaster in how he handled it, and also the Scientists and Dr's were guessing and were 'making up rules' in the early days, which is NORMAL and to be EXPECTED, to answer the TS in the OP.
QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp, in your rage filled TDS rant, you sounded incoherent. Calm down, take a breath and you will come off as less stupid.

Well yeah.

We all knew it was a farce. Fauci admitted at the start that paper masks can't stop a virus - any virus. They are only good at protecting from bacteria. Yet months later Fauci was demanding people wear two of three masks, and laughing his ass off. Sadistic little prick who got unearned power and then worked to fuck America raw.

Nothing Fauci did had any positive impact on containing the virus he helped create and spread.

Some people are just flat out evil - Fauci is one of those - like Mengele.

Back