REVEALED: Dr. Anthony Fauci Confesses He 'Made Up' Covid Rules Including 6 Feet Social Distancing

You know when you compare Fauci to Mengele you really make a mockery of your own point.

Try scaling the insults so you don't end up just going full on Godwin.

Unfair, to Mengele?

Fauci - by introducing gain of function to a common COVID virus to create the Wuhan Designer Virus® caused the death of FAR more people than Mengele did. Still, Mengele was a monster in his own right, so the comparison is valid.

Bombshell testimony from Dr. Anthony Fauci reveals he made up the six foot social distancing rule and other measures to 'protect' Americans from covid.

Conspiracy theorists proven correct again.

How many business were shut down over MADE UP rules

He should be sued by everyone that was affected by his MADE UP RULES
R.128f514c0764f4bd1977444cfa9a717f

Good thing I ignored Fauci's demands entirely, never wearing a goddamned mask and ignoring 'social distancing' the whole time that bullshit was going on. I also didn't isolate. I went wherever I pleased and did pretty much just like I always did.

Guess that makes me smarter than Fauci...

He was powerless?

Do you REALLY think the president fires anyone other than cabinet members?

You don't think at all - you just spew out whatever partisan horseshit you think will promote your party.

The most Trump could do is ask the Surgeon General to contact the Director of NIH and ask him to fire Fauci. You are promoting idiocy again because you only care about your party.

Unfair, to Mengele?

Fauci - by introducing gain of function to a common COVID virus to create the Wuhan Designer Virus® caused the death of FAR more people than Mengele did. Still, Mengele was a monster in his own right, so the comparison is valid.

Wow. I'm outta words. Your level of paranoid imagination is too deep.

WRONG, he could have ordered his political appointees to fire Fauci.

Bullshit.

The Marxists tried to impeach him for firing Comey. Any attempt to influence the downstream personnel would have had you Stalinists and the little Goebbels of the DNC press running a full press attack - during the middle of the pandemic (Fauci caused.)

There is absolutely NOTHING "novel" (new) about a coronavirus, or even SARS specifically.

Correct.

The issue with the Wuhan Designer Virus® is that Fauci and the CCP introduced gain of function to make it far more lethal.

Given that Fauci helped design this thing and worked closely with the CCP on it, it's a real stretch to believe that he didn't know that the use of ventilators was a guaranteed death sentence. Yet Fauci and his team promoted their use, paying hospitals to use them.

Right, and those who followed recommendations of social distancing and masks had a considerably lower rate of serious disease and death than those who did not follow them. This finding never made its way past the obstacle course in the minds of Trumpers. At least we can be thankful there are fewer of them above ground today because of it.

Nope, not even in the same zip code as true.

Masks had ZERO impact and caused secondary respiratory infections. Distancing? Fauci admits he just made the shit up to fuck with people.

What worked? Disinfectants - wait - you mean Trump was right? Yep. Washing hands and surfaces.

Bombshell testimony from Dr. Anthony Fauci reveals he made up the six foot social distancing rule and other measures to 'protect' Americans from covid.

This piece of shit needs to be in jail for what he did to the people of this country. But justice isnt important to leftists is it?

Correct.

The issue with the Wuhan Designer Virus® is that Fauci and the CCP introduced gain of function to make it far more lethal.

Given that Fauci helped design this thing and worked closely with the CCP on it, it's a real stretch to believe that he didn't know that the use of ventilators was a guaranteed death sentence. Yet Fauci and his team promoted their use, paying hospitals to use them.
That Fauci was giving money to the Chinese at some virology lab is in itself beyond the pale. Why the fuck would any sane person hand over millions to the Chinese to research deadly viruses of any sort?

That Fauci was giving money to the Chinese at some virology lab is in itself beyond the pale. Why the fuck would any sane person hand over millions to the Chinese to research deadly viruses of any sort?

One of the Stalinists was mad that I compared Fauci to Josef Mengele - I guess it is unfair since Fauci is responsible for over a million American deaths and Mengele didn't even kill 10,000.

Still, Mengele was scum - perhaps not as bad as Fauci, but scum nonetheless.

One of the Stalinists was mad that I compared Fauci to Josef Mengele - I guess it is unfair since Fauci is responsible for over a million American deaths and Mengele didn't even kill 10,000.

Still, Mengele was scum - perhaps not as bad as Fauci, but scum nonetheless.
They're different kinds of scum...

Mengele was more like this:

c521eea42116d641c6300a2cf35c5873--evil-doctor-mad-scientists.jpg

While Fauci is more like...

vogon_poetry.jpg

Wrong, Tucker lied to you

Trump called for him to be fired

This piece of shit needs to be in jail for what he did to the people of this country. But justice isnt important to leftists is it?

Ya lets cut the bullshit.

Your Führer, Trump loved and supported Fauci until the very end. In FACT on Trump's last day in office, he gave Fauci a medal for his service, as that is how much of a priority it was to Trump. He was not going to leave office and have that not completed.

Trump claims he doesn't know who gave Fauci presidential award. It was him. . . ..The former president gave Fauci the award on his last day in office....

Back