REVEALED: Dr. Anthony Fauci Confesses He 'Made Up' Covid Rules Including 6 Feet Social Distancing

QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp, in your rage filled TDS rant, you sounded incoherent. Calm down, take a breath and you will come off as less stupid.
lol.

I like how you make the mistake, say something i prove to be stupid but then you whine about being called on it.

You really need to be less stupid.

Says the guy who bumps his own dozen or more Trump and Biden threads almost daily due to his severe TDS and BDS.
QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp

I wish you were not so stupid.

When a virus is novel, meaning new, almost everything done early on will be reactive and made up.

Only stupid people do not understand this.

All the scientists and Dr can do, at first, is see how it resembles other similar looking ailments and then guess at which they think is closest and apply those remediations to this while then observing and making adjustments.

Magats think each adjustment, because it turns out that was not the correct remedy means the scientists and Dr were wrong and thus should not be trusted going forward. That is because the magats are stupid.
Exactly. This is a remarkably dumb thread even for Trumpers.

Simple logic should tell you that a new disease will not have known remedies or precautions so that every suggested remedy and/or precaution will necessarily be "made up". The six foot rule was a sensible precaution based on the understanding that Covid was transmitted in breathed droplets that fell to the ground before reaching a person nearby if the distance was sufficient.

You aren't a public health official
You don't know that, nor does it matter.
and you aren't responsible for this kind of thing.
I'm not responsible for anyone/anything other than me/mine.
Do you think maybe someone who's job it IS to think about this stuff and try to keep YOU from keeling over dead might start reaching out for whatever is in the box of possible tools?
That's not his job. Take some responsibility for your own health. There is no "box of possible tools".
Respiratory infections are related to proximity and to covering etc.
No they aren't. This virus spread all over the world, both indoors AND outdoors.
I don't know what the real results were
Obviously.
but when thousands of people are dying every day
You could even say that "hundreds of thousands" of people are dying every day. That's completely normal.
and your job is to keep it from getting worse, what would YOU DO?
I would be honest with people about sensible precautions that they could take instead of lying to them, insulting their intelligence, and making up stupid bogus rules that targeted ordinary working class people just trying to make a living and didn't do a damn thing to "slow the spread".
You'd take the best shots you had.
Disease is not a sporting event.
You "monday morning armchair quarterbacks" are not trained in this stuff.
Your lack of intelligence is not mine. I am well-enough versed in biology, virology, engineering specs, and basic mathematics to know that a paper or a cloth mask isn't going to make any sort of a difference, nor is "six feet", nor is plexiglass, and etc.
You have ZERO expertise in this stuff.
Again, your issues are not mine. I do actually have some expertise in the aforementioned. You obviously have none.
Yet you think the guy who was recommending injecting bleach or "getting light inside the body"
Complete and utter lies. Stop making shit up and be honest for a change.
is better than a trained professional who has worked on this stuff for literally decades???????
A bureaucrat is NOT a "trained professional" at anything other than being a manipulative lying destructive perverse weasel.
... "man"?

Last edited:
Exactly. This is a remarkably dumb thread even for Trumpers.

Simple logic should tell you that a new disease will not have known remedies or precautions so that every suggested remedy and/or precaution will necessarily be "made up". The six foot rule was a sensible precaution based on the understanding that Covid was transmitted in breathed droplets that fell to the ground before reaching a person nearby if the distance was sufficient.
Magats do not understand that is part of the scientific process, when observing anything NEW, to begin with conjecture or 'best guesses', as then the results come in, exclude certain assumption while elevating others.

Magats think that anything said prior, that proves to be wrong later, makes the science wrong and the scientists (or Dr's) untrustable.

That is because Magats are stupid.

The scientific process REQUIRES best guesses (assumptions) that are adjusted as data comes in.

If a new Ebola like virus hits the shores of America tomorrow, the scientists will start by assuming parallels to ebola. If later it proves it has no similarities to how you treat or handle ebola, and it only superficially presents like Ebola, then the scientists were NOT wrong in reversing from the initial guesses (assumptions).

Science learns and adapts from a position of no proven information (data) to an eventual final position as data comes in over time.

Magats will read what i say about but it is beyond their ability to comprehend it. Sadly.

Magats do not understand that is part of the scientific process, when observing anything NEW, to begin with conjecture or 'best guesses', as then the results come in, exclude certain assumption while elevating others.

Magats think that anything said prior, that proves to be wrong later, makes the science wrong and the scientists (or Dr's) untrustable.

The scientific process REQUIRES best guesses (assumptions) that are adjusted as data comes in.

If a new Ebola like virus hits the shores of America tomorrow, the scientists will start by assuming parallels to ebola. If later it proves it has no similarities to how you treat or handle ebola, and it only superficially presents like Ebola, then the scientists were NOT wrong in reversing from the initial guesses (assumptions).

Science learns and adapts from a position of no proven information (data) to an eventual final position as data comes in over time.

Magats will read what i say about but it is beyond their ability to comprehend it. Sadly.
Right, and those who followed recommendations of social distancing and masks had a considerably lower rate of serious disease and death than those who did not follow them. This finding never made its way past the obstacle course in the minds of Trumpers. At least we can be thankful there are fewer of them above ground today because of it.

Reactions: QP!
There is absolutely NOTHING "novel" (new) about a coronavirus, or even SARS specifically.
Ya i am not even bothering with such stupidity from you. This was a novel coronavirus and if you look at each of the different forms of coronavirus that are currently known, they have a wide and varying way they transmit and are caught and how the symptoms present and how deadly (or not) they are which means you action them differently if you have to stop spread or treat the symptoms.

None of this was known with SARS at the beginning.

You are not describing any science at all here.
Religion is not science.
You can't blame "Magats" (whatever THAT is!) for your own stupidity.
Nope. You're still not describing any science.

You're STILL not describing any science.

Right, and those who followed recommendations of social distancing and masks had a considerably lower rate of serious disease and death than those who did not follow them.
A complete and utter lie.
This finding never made its way past the obstacle course in the minds of Trumpers. At least we can be thankful there are fewer of them above ground today because of it.
Continued lie from above.

Ya i am not even bothering with such stupidity from you.
Translated: :whiteflag:
This was a novel coronavirus
Nope. There is nothing novel about SARS.
and if you look at each of the different forms of coronavirus that are currently known, they have a wide and varying way they transmit and are caught and how the symptoms present and how deadly (or not) they are which means you action them differently
WTF does "action them" mean? Try English. There is nothing novel about SARS. "Covid-19" is a SARS variant (SARS-CoV-2) and it turned out to be rather mild.
if you have to stop spread
Can't be stopped.
or treat the symptoms.
Same as with any other similar cold/flu virus.
None of this was known with SARS at the beginning.
ALL of it was known in 2019.

Back