Robber Takes Womans Money, Then Mutilates Her for McCain Support

KingCondanomation

The lesson is don't support candidates that are tougher on crime, because the criminals don't like that.

"PITTSBURGH -- A 20-year-old woman who was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield was also maimed by her attacker, police said.

Pittsburgh police spokeswoman Diane Richard tells Channel 4 Action News that the victim was robbed at knifepoint on Wednesday night outside of a Citizens Bank near Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street just before 9 p.m.

Richard said the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said."
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/17789356/detail.html

The lesson is don't support candidates that are tougher on crime, because the criminals don't like that.

"PITTSBURGH -- A 20-year-old woman who was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield was also maimed by her attacker, police said.

Pittsburgh police spokeswoman Diane Richard tells Channel 4 Action News that the victim was robbed at knifepoint on Wednesday night outside of a Citizens Bank near Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street just before 9 p.m.

Richard said the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said."
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/17789356/detail.html
That's right, and if Barack Obama is elected this will happen more and more. Barack Obama by his very existence is encouraging these crimes and his election will mean they will come out of the wood work and start carving up Republican women. Thanks for pointing this out.

Maybe she got robbed.

Mutilated ? well no.

She refused medical care for the scratch on her forehead.

I think shes a nut ball seeking attention.

It seems to me that stories that show the republicans in a bad light (ie, the Palin in a dem scarf story) they MUST be true.

But any story that doesn't show this is just the work of a nutjob.

It seems to me that stories that show the republicans in a bad light (ie, the Palin in a dem scarf story) they MUST be true.

But any story that doesn't show this is just the work of a nutjob.

I understand some women will do anything for attention or money, just look at what male athletes and entertainers go through.

Your point is taken about the political aspect though.

Maybe she got robbed.

Mutilated ? well no.

She refused medical care for the scratch on her forehead.

I think shes a nut ball seeking attention.

it's not a scratch desh.

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/10/2...nteers-mutilation-story-smells-awfully-weird/

here's a link with a picture. to say it's a scratch is wrong. it looks as if she was punched in the eye. i don't read malkin but sullivan who i do read, linked to the pic here. if you read the story it seems that the right wing nuts are scared to jump on this because the b is backwards. it's hard to imagine how it's anything other than self-inflicted because of this, but i'm not sure.

if she did this to herself, you're looking into the face of a very ugly white racist. it will make you sick to your stomach.

but if you didn't see the picture and the fact that the b is backwards and appears more likely to be self-inflicted, what made you think that it was a scratch and that the woman was a nutball?

I understand some women will do anything for attention or money, just look at what male athletes and entertainers go through.

Your point is taken about the political aspect though.

just look at what male athletes and entertainers go through? do you mean the rapists? do you mean the ones who beat their wives? did you know that shortly before nicole was killed by oj, cindy garvey, steve garvey's husband (he's white you know) ran into her in a grocery store and they traded, in whispers, stories of how they were both beaten and both feared they would be killed and their husbands would go free?

are those the male athletes and what they "go through" you are talking about?

and should i start documenting the men who do anything for money and attention? do you want to start with joe the plumber? because there's a story breaking right now about that MALE whore.

Think like a predator, Darla. It isn't hard to imagine somebody wanting to revictimize somebody by making them see the letter "B" every time they look in the mirror, and in order to do it 'properly' is to put it backwards so it appears correctly in the mirror.

I fail to see how it being backwards makes it self-inflicted. It would be no easier to write it backwards or forwards on your own face. I think that if this happened with a JM on the face of an Obama volunteer every person that posted from your side would be nearly ready to hurt somebody.

Reason #2 that it could be that way: If she were on the ground and he approached her from behind, which way would be "forwards" for the perpetrator as he leaned her head back to scratch the letter onto her face?

I'm not saying that the story is definitely true, but certainly the physical evidence points to somebody else mutilating her. If this was a set-up story, she likely has somebody out there who helped.

Think like a predator, Darla. It isn't hard to imagine somebody wanting to revictimize somebody by making them see the letter "B" every time they look in the mirror, and in order to do it 'properly' is to put it backwards so it appears correctly in the mirror.

I fail to see how it being backwards makes it self-inflicted. I think that if this happened with a JM on the face of an Obama volunteer every person that posted from your side would be nearly ready to hurt somebody.

Yeah, or maybe she did it to herself while looking in the mirror, moron. It's hardly what you can call "mutilation" regardless. Looks like a rash.

Muscle memorization pretty much makes your hand move in the direction you write the letter regardless of the angle the paper is placed. If she was writing the letter on her own face, the natural action of her hand would be to write the letter correctly. Reach up to your own face with your good hand and "write" the letter and you will see what I mean.

You guys are reaching hard for an "explanation"....

The most likely explanation is somebody standing behind her as they pulled her head back to write the letter. Whether it was a "perpetrator" or a "conspirator" it is most likely somebody else who wrote the letter.

Muscle memorization pretty much makes your hand move in the direction you write the letter regardless of the angle the paper is placed. If she was writing the letter on her own face, the natural action of her hand would be to write the letter correctly. Reach up to your own face with your good hand and "write" the letter and you will see what I mean.

I just did and I did it backwards.

I just did and I did it backwards.
Only because you were working at actually making it backwards. If you are honest with yourself you will notice the natural inclination of the hand to write the letter correctly. Muscle memorization is a natural thing and something any martial artist will know about. Writing, being something done so repetitively over our lifetimes, is one such thing that one does without much thought anymore. The body knows what to do. Like a good typist knows when they mistype even before they look at the paper or the screen.

Nope. My first instinct was to draw it as though I was seeing it on paper -- which on my face makes it backwards.

Back