Robber Takes Womans Money, Then Mutilates Her for McCain Support

also agree.

it's just that when i first read about it i felt very upset because i despise violence against women, and because i knew this would rear the black beast/white woman stereotype.

then when i stared at the picture i started to feel sick in my stomach because i felt i was seeing something else. imagine if someone hated black people so much that they would mutilate their own face to do this.
I know what it looks like Darla but I try to take a woman at her word until we are shown there is proof to the contrary. And I do KNOW that some women have purposely inflicted wounds on themselves to hurt a man that has hurt them somehow, but that is NEVER my first assumption.

Think like a predator, Darla. It isn't hard to imagine somebody wanting to revictimize somebody by making them see the letter "B" every time they look in the mirror, and in order to do it 'properly' is to put it backwards so it appears correctly in the mirror.

I think like a predator all the time, and I have to say, this man is very creative. He stupidly put it on backwards PERFECTLY - like he did it in a mirror! I'm not an idiot for believing Damo.

Quit denying it evil liberials. All white people and bears will be forced to where the sign of the one, Barack, or they shall die.

Look I don't give two shits if she did it herself, if it was done by a criminal that supports Obama or anything else. Dano was trying to show that if you are a criminal you would DEFINITELY be an Obama supporter because he is soft on crime and that is just plain and simple bullshit.
Then WHY did it (the McCain bumper sticker) set him off? I said NOTHING about Obama, there is a good chance this guy doesn't vote or maybe even votes green, but statistically speaking - yes criminals do vote more for Dems for VERY obvious reasons (lower prison sentences, weaker on crime).

My bet is most abortion clinic bomber and doctor killers support republicans, but I KNOW that if McCain was elected he would not condone nor be softer on that sort of crime, which he has nothing to do with prosecution or punishment anyway, than he would be on other crimes.
Correct.

Dano's attempt was an intellectually bankrupt attempt at painting Obama with this crime.
You are wrong, I'd say there is a higher likelihood of this guy not voting at all but if he did vote YES it would likely be Dem (again based on stats). Even so it is not Obama's fault unless of course he was a REPEAT criminal that Obama helped release with his policies or actions.
The point here is that the McCain bumper sticker set him off right? So WHY did it set him off? What is it about McCain that he doesn't like or about McCain supporters or the thought of a McCain win? This wasn't random, he had a reason, I took a stab at the reason based on the underlying reason more criminals vote Dem - because they are softer on crime with lower prison sentences, no death penalty, Liberal judges, etc...

If you have a different theory, throw it out, but don't dismiss and pretend this shit is random or just happens, he specifically reacted to the McCain support.

also agree.

it's just that when i first read about it i felt very upset because i despise violence against women, and because i knew this would rear the black beast/white woman stereotype.

then when i stared at the picture i started to feel sick in my stomach because i felt i was seeing something else. imagine if someone hated black people so much that they would mutilate their own face to do this.
I read the whole thread and wonder how many actually read the whole story?
It wasn't JUST the mutilation, she was beaten too, did she fake that?
She was ALSO robbed too, did she fake that?

cut.jpg

That's a lot of shit to fake and I am certain at a bank there ARE security cameras and it doesn't take a genius to realize that her story is going to be verified very easily. This thread makes me kinda sick with lefties automatically believing the woman to be a fraud simply because they are harmed politically, very rash too given far more than a cut happened.

I think like a predator all the time, and I have to say, this man is very creative. He stupidly put it on backwards PERFECTLY - like he did it in a mirror! I'm not an idiot for believing Damo.
Walk up behind somebody who is kneeling on the ground from behind. Grab their chin, pull their head back. Draw a "B" (use a crayola marker they are washable, unless you happen to spot a McCain Bumper sticker, because apparently then it is acceptable) on their face. Do it normally...

What would it look like?

Think about this: if someone is holding a knife to your face and carving at you, are you going to hold still and let them make a neat little B on your face?

Think about this: if someone is holding a knife to your face and carving at you, are you going to hold still and let them make a neat little B on your face?
Hence the need to hold the head still. Likely with your arm across their chin holding the head against your body as you scrape their skin with the knife.

Hence the need to hold the head still. Likely with your arm across their chin holding the head against your body as you scrape their skin with the knife.

Uh, holding one's head still isn't going to prevent someone from fighting and it would be a terribly hard thing to make a perfect B without slashing up all over the place. You'll notice he drew inside the lines, so to speak.

Hard. to. swallow.

Uh, holding one's head still isn't going to prevent someone from fighting and it would be a terribly hard thing to make a perfect B without slashing up all over the place. You'll notice he drew inside the lines, so to speak.

Hard. to. swallow.
However, a knife in that position will.

Again, it would be the most likely scenario to get the letter on, whether it was a conspirator or an attacker.

I wonder if I can get some plastic skin covering so I can attempt to draw a backwards "B" with a knife on my face without mutilating myself. I'd like to see how easy it would be to draw one, even while looking in the mirror.

I know for a fact I could do it to somebody I've already beat into submission and without too much trouble.

You simply pull them up a bit as you grab by the throat and hold their head. Each movement will feel as if you are going to break your own neck. Almost anybody who has some experience either by attacking or by training in martial arts would know how to hold somebody in such a way as to be able to do this. It isn't that difficult, you find it hard to swallow because your mind doesn't work this way, that's a good thing. Me, I am able to easily determine the easiest way to cut a letter on your face because I've trained most of my life how to get an attacker in such a vulnerable position so they cannot attack or fight back any longer.

When someone cuts at you, you can't help but fight back. There's very little chance that perfect BACKWARDS little B could have been drawn on someone against their will with just one guy. It would have been very messy, and he probably would have given up trying to cut a perfect BACKWARDS b on her before he could finish it.

When someone cuts at you, you can't help but fight back. There's very little chance that perfect BACKWARDS little B could have been drawn on someone against their will with just one guy. It would have been very messy, and he probably would have given up trying to cut a perfect BACKWARDS b on her before he could finish it.
More garbage. You are desperate to find that the "B" is "evidence" of what you desperately want to believe without any evidence.

You can and will if you feel that it will be worse if you do fight back.

You keep them in a position that makes them feel that if they move their action will break their own neck and they will hold still, even for this.

Yeah, and when someone pokes you in the eye try not to blink.
Now if I hold a knife to your throat and tell you that if you do you will die, I'll bet you keep the eye open.

As it stands, when my daughter was two she liked to "feel" my wife's eye. She was not only capable of keeping her eye open with a finger in it, she allowed my daughter to do it.

If you couldn't keep your eye open when a finger was coming towards it, you couldn't put in a contact lens, shoot, my doctor put my first one in for me.

Your argument is substandard tonight. What's up?

As it stands, when my daughter was two she liked to "feel" my wife's eye. She was not only capable of keeping her eye open with a finger in it, she allowed my daughter to do it.

If you couldn't keep your eye open when a finger was coming towards it, you couldn't put in a contact lens, shoot, my doctor put my first one in for me.

Your argument is substandard tonight. What's up?

When you know someone is going to hurt your eye it is virtually an involuntary reaction for you to close it.

Back