Robber Takes Womans Money, Then Mutilates Her for McCain Support

Walk up behind somebody who is kneeling on the ground from behind. Grab their chin, pull their head back. Draw a "B" (use a crayola marker they are washable, unless you happen to spot a McCain Bumper sticker, because apparently then it is acceptable) on their face. Do it normally...

What would it look like?

I dunno. Instead of trying it on a persons face, I think I'll just use plain 'ole paper instead.

*comes back*

OK, it was the right way.

No, I would not.
Stupid.

The whole argument is stupid. Have you ever seen anybody with a tattoo on their face? I know I have. ib1 is trying to tell me it would be "impossible" for them to sit still for such a thing because they'd just "automatically fight back". It's hacktackular stupidity based on what he wishes to believe, not on any evidence he's ever seen.

If you want to keep your eye open you can, and with the right incentive you will. Now you can't do it when you sneeze, but you can and will stop yourself from sneezing with the right incentive.

It's stupid hackery that leads people to pretend that it would be impossible to mutilate somebody like this against their will. I can think of myriad ways it could be done, and because of my classes, myriad ways I would like to show any woman of defending against this so that even the theft wouldn't have happened, let alone the mutilation.

I dunno. Instead of trying it on a persons face, I think I'll just use plain 'ole paper instead.

*comes back*

OK, it was the right way.
Remember the "chin" is towards the top of the paper, while you wrote it the "right way" it would then appear backwards on the "victim".

I put contacts in too. But when I miss and hit my eye, my eye blinks. It's an involuntary reaction, just like flinching when your face is cut (particularly when the injury is close to your eye).

Damo, you're such a transparent hack. You used to come across as devils advocate. Now you just advocate for the devil.

I put contacts in too. But when I miss and hit my eye, my eye blinks. It's an involuntary reaction, just like flinching when your face is cut (particularly when the injury is close to your eye).

Damo, you're such a transparent hack. You used to come across as devils advocate. Now you just advocate for the devil.
No, you are playing stupid. Nobody could sit still for somebody doing this? If they felt they were in danger or if they were consenting they could (as shown by people with tattoos on their face).

It is really is spectacular hackery to pretend that nobody could mutilate somebody like this. Seriously stupid hackery beyond the pale.

You want so desperately to believe that she is the perpetrator of an attack on somebody that you are unwilling to see anything but your dream of "outrage" you will feel when you find out she really is lying.

I say, "she might be lying, but if she is it is more likely that somebody helped per by punching her and drawing a "B" on her face, etc."

You say, "She couldn't have sit still she would have automatically fought back totally without being able to help it." despite evidence presented to the contrary where humans have not only sat still for it, but on purpose and paid for the privilege.

And I wind up somehow the hack?

Rubbish, only one person here is assuming anything.

Okay, let me make sure I have all the facts.

A GOP volunteer/phone bank operator gets attacked and robbed. A black guy sees she's a McCain supporter and lashes out at the white oppressor and carves a backwards B into her face PERFECTLY and without error without her even moving or fighting back then makes a clean get-away.

Yeah, that's way more believable than the idea that she just did it to herself.

It is possible this woman is the victim of a horrific crime and the only thing that ib1 can think of is ways that he can pretend that it is impossible so he can feel "outrage" over her assumed political attack... seriously people. This guy is hacking so hard most of us are in danger of getting injured by feeling it through the dataware...

It is possible, IMO more likely with help, to do this to yourself. But it isn't apparent by the "backwardness" of the "b" that she did, nor would it be "impossible" because she would just automatically fight back.

It's certainly possible she was attacked by someone who carved a backwards B into her face. I find it unlikely, in light of what I've seen.

Show me the tape Dano says exists, and I'll repent.

I need a bit more evidence before I assume she is lying.

I think it is equally possible. I do believe, however, whether or not she is lying we'll find out that somebody else put the "B" there.

If this happened in front of the ATM, it is likely there is at least a snapshot of the attack.

But if the guy really was a criminal he'd know about ATM cameras and would wait until she moved away from the machine.

In light of what you imagined.

ugly-mccain2.jpg

Why should the probability of everything always be equal?

I want equal odds given to the possibility that she is an alien also.
I wasn't saying I thought the probability that she was lying was equal to the probability that she told the truth.

I stated poorly that I agreed it is possible she lied in equal measure to his belief it is possible that she told the truth.

I think it is more likely the truth than a lie because I find it nearly incredible that somebody would think that their action like this would somehow stop Obama...

I wasn't saying I thought the probability that she was lying was equal to the probability that she told the truth.

I stated poorly that I agreed it is possible she lied in equal measure to his belief it is possible that she told the truth.

I think it is more likely the truth than a lie because I find it nearly incredible that somebody would think that their action like this would somehow stop Obama...

things are definitely getting out of hand whether this is true or false

i wonder when the assassination attempt will be - before or after the election

yeah you always have a story, but it doesn't look as if this is how it shook out. it looks as if a mccain kkk member did this:

blogged about being "on the wrong side" of pittsburgh. you know, where them blacks is:

"Todd updated her Twitter page with a post noting that she was, "Stubbornly searching for a bank of america to avoid ATM fees." Soon after, she blogged, "Pretty sure I'm on the wrong side of pittsburgh." Three hours after that update, Todd wrote, "Oh the blog I will be making soon...Its been a rough night."

she was then attacked by not just a black man, but a SIX FOOT FOUR, 240 POUND BLACK MAN.

Oh and there won't be any tape. Wouldn't you know it, but it happened just out of sight of the bank cameras, damn the luck of it all. Oh and then one of her Twitter buddies says, “i hope @atodd gets caught in her lie.”

And the pittsburgh police have launched a full investigation. The word "skeptical" has been leaked out.

Just remember that you told people to put themselves into the mind of the great black beast, who of course, according to you, would "want to revictimize his" poor white girl victim by "forcing her to look at the B in the mirror every day" and realizing it would be backwards in a mirror, he thought to carve it so that it reflects forwards in a mirror.

Because that was one sick post, this is one sick girl, and you got one sick party.

i'm only up because my shoulder is throbbing & it woke me up. i thought reading the news would take my mind off it. instead, it made me sick, ill, like i'm going to puke.

this is why so many black males are in prison when they are innocent. you all assumed. we all want to give the benefit of the doubt to the woman, well, i do, and a guy like soc does, and god bless him for it. guys like dano and in a different way damo, have different motives here.

but when race is involved you have to be very careful. this is why i would never vote to convict a black male on an eye witness testimony, even if there are numerous witnesses. you better have videotape, from start to finish, or dna evidence, or you don't get a guilty vote from me.

this sick bitch. 20 years old and already she hates this much. i hope she ends up in prison. if this was only a few years ago, or even in a different part of the country, they would pick up a black guy in the area who generally, vaguely fit the description, and they'd arrest him, and on this white bitch's word, he could be sentenced to prison for many years. i hope they lock her up.

Back