Romney's "Christian" America

"Remember that God, our heavenly Father, was perhaps once a child, and mortal like we ourselves, and rose step by step in the scale of progress, in the school of advancement; has moved forward and overcome, until He has arrived at the point where He now is" (Apostle Orson Hyde, Journal of Discourses, 1:123)

That contradicts the Bible. The Holy Scriptures are true and mormonism is false.

You don't really expect Yurt to actually be even handed with his scorn, now do you?

He hates me, therefore I am subject to standards Yurt won't apply to others.

cite one instance where you have heaped "scorn" on any lefty.

i at least give it to both sides, unlike your dishonest tude....

what is really funny, is that christie was not even talking about me....you ignorant douchebag

YURT YURT YURT YURT YURT

I always have to ask, how can we help people if we can't call them out? Sitting back and watching someone pave themself a path to hell seems like a douche move...

what is really funny, is that christie was not even talking about me....you ignorant douchebag

YURT YURT YURT YURT YURT

And as is so typical when he can't defend his actions...the YurTard once again falls back on the same tired "well you do it too" argument he always rolls out when cornered.

I'm not a judge; more like a cop who forces you to confront the Judge. :D

"Forcing me to confront the Judge..." LOL!

DY is so arrogant as to believe that I wouldn't have to stand before God on Judgement Day if it weren't for Damn Yankee "patrolling" for our Heavenly Father down here on Earth.

You truly epitomize today's arrogant, presumptive Christian.

"Forcing me to confront the Judge..." LOL!

DY is so arrogant as to believe that I wouldn't have to stand before God on Judgement Day if it weren't for Damn Yankee "patrolling" for our Heavenly Father down here on Earth.

You truly epitomize today's arrogant, presumptive Christian.

Christophobic bigot.

And as is so typical when he can't defend his actions...the YurTard once again falls back on the same tired "well you do it too" argument he always rolls out when cornered.

and the lies continue

where did i say "you do it too"?

why is it you can't cite a single instance where you heap scorn on any lefty? intellectual dishonesty?

and the lies continue

where did i say "you do it too"?

why is it you can't cite a single instance where you heap scorn on any lefty? intellectual dishonesty?

in other words: "You do it too..."

Of course everyone here understands having the proof shown to him won't get Yurt to admit he's wrong...when has he EVER let a tiny obstacle like THE FACTS get in his way?

But DAMN it sure is fun watching his lies get more and more convoluted with each new response.

Of course everyone here understands having the proof shown to him won't get Yurt to admit he's wrong...when has he EVER let a tiny obstacle like THE FACTS get in his way?

But DAMN it sure is fun watching his lies get more and more convoluted with each new response.

of course the LIAR has to cut out portions of my post.

oooops....poor zappa...caught in yet another lie

You're a fucking loser. You're not fooling anyone.

let us be clear here...zappa is whining that i allegedly am not even handed...then when asked to show that he is even handed

he CAN'T

LOL

loser whiner

That contradicts the Bible. The Holy Scriptures are true and mormonism is false.

What Rana posted wasn't even a statement, certainly it's one you have no proof of one way or the other, yet our arrogant "family values Christian" presumes to tell everyone what is and isn't "true".

And he still has yet to provide any substantive ways that Christianity and Mormonism differ other than a few trifling minor details.

Perhaps that's why he's resorted to non-stop vulgarity and derision lately?

What Rana posted wasn't even a statement, certainly it's one you have no proof of one way or the other, yet our arrogant "family values Christian" presumes to tell everyone what is and isn't "true".

And he still has yet to provide any substantive ways that Christianity and Mormonism differ other than a few trifling minor details.

Perhaps that's why he's resorted to non-stop vulgarity and derision lately?

You don't have enough knowledge of Christianity or mormonism to even fake it. Buzz off.

I know that Mormonism is so offensive to so many Evangelicals, that comparing the two is a liberal means to provoke a response, but this Catholic is immune to it. I have no problem being compared to the Mormons - it's just another Protestant sect with as much purpose as Lutheranism or Methodism. Also, I have known many good Mormons.

That said, Zappas you know you are lying to them. I'd say 'shame on you,' but you haven't got any.

I always have to ask, how can we help people if we can't call them out? Sitting back and watching someone pave themself a path to hell seems like a douche move...

Well, God could have created us perfect without free will, but didn't. It is why it is a bunch of silliness created to make humans fearful and obedient to the church.

I know that Mormonism is so offensive to so many Evangelicals, that comparing the two is a liberal means to provoke a response, but this Catholic is immune to it. I have no problem being compared to the Mormons - it's just another Protestant sect with as much purpose as Lutheranism or Methodism. Also, I have known many good Mormons.

That said, Zappas you know you are lying to them. I'd say 'shame on you,' but you haven't got any.

You still believe that they will go to hell because they are not Catholic, or should if you believe Cannon Law.

Back