Romney's "Christian" America

You still believe that they will go to hell because they are not Catholic, or should if you believe Cannon Law.

Mormons are new on the scene. They inherited their silly protestant notions from a history of protestant and pagan movements that came before them. I always find it funny when protestants denounce other protestants for doing what they did themselves - make stuff up and abandon the Church.

Mormons are new on the scene. They inherited their silly protestant notions from a history of protestant and pagan movements that came before them. I always find it funny when protestants denounce other protestants for doing what they did themselves - make stuff up and abandon the Church.

You are a good Catholic lad.

The church has tried to act like they are loosing up on the issue, but they really haven't, they still think being Catholic is the key to the kingdom.

Last edited:
That was directed at the first post. The Church is actually loosening up on protestants. The copout claim is that they can be saved because of the Church, from which they inherited all knowledge of God and the holy scriptures to begin with.

"Forcing me to confront the Judge..." LOL!

DY is so arrogant as to believe that I wouldn't have to stand before God on Judgement Day if it weren't for Damn Yankee "patrolling" for our Heavenly Father down here on Earth.

You truly epitomize today's arrogant, presumptive Christian.

Actually, I am forcing you now. :nono:

I know that Mormonism is so offensive to so many Evangelicals, that comparing the two is a liberal means to provoke a response, but this Catholic is immune to it. I have no problem being compared to the Mormons - it's just another Protestant sect with as much purpose as Lutheranism or Methodism. Also, I have known many good Mormons.

That said, Zappas you know you are lying to them. I'd say 'shame on you,' but you haven't got any.

You said it yourself...

I have no problem being compared to the Mormons - it's just another Protestant sect with as much purpose as Lutheranism or Methodism.

Odd how you don't bother pointing out any of my supposed "lies", but I've come to expect it from most of the Righties here so it's no big deal.

I know that Mormonism is so offensive to so many Evangelicals, that comparing the two is a liberal means to provoke a response, but this Catholic is immune to it. I have no problem being compared to the Mormons - it's just another Protestant sect with as much purpose as Lutheranism or Methodism. Also, I have known many good Mormons.

That's funny since the Roman Catholics were the first Protestents when they seperated from the Orthodox Church in 1054. There were 5 patriarchs at that time, all 4 of the others rejected Rome and the Primacy of the Pope. After that Rome had unchecked power and a 600+ year Inquisition which sparked the Reformation.

Zippy's always trying to define how Christians should act. He can shove what he thinks up as his ass.

Yeah...I bet it's annoying when someone is constantly "defining how Christians should act" by holding up THE BIBLE and pointing out the nu7merous ways you deviate from it's teachings in order to instead belittle, humiliate or denigrate someone here.

Yeah...I bet it's annoying when someone is constantly "defining how Christians should act" by holding up THE BIBLE and pointing out the nu7merous ways you deviate from it's teachings in order to instead belittle, humiliate or denigrate someone here.

You don't have a clue to what the bible teaches. Using the bible in your feeble attempt to control is pitiful. Jesus is going to send you straight to hell, boy.

An eye for an eye. Pull the log out of yours.

You don't have a clue to what the bible teaches. Using the bible in your feeble attempt to control is pitiful. Jesus is going to send you straight to hell, boy.

Zitty is the type that slaps you in the face and then asks you to turn the other cheek so he can do it again. Then he complains when someone punches him in the nose and he gets all bloody.

Zippy...can shove what he thinks up as his ass.

Oh so Christlike...

How's that line go again?

Judge not lest ye be judged?

Zitty is the type that slaps you in the face and then asks you to turn the other cheek so he can do it again. Then he complains when someone punches him in the nose and he gets all bloody.

And now the insults and derision start...right on cue.

That's exactly right. Assholes like that only do what they do because they think that there won't be repercussions.

Trying to be more like Christ, I see.

They're cowards and they're stupid.

Yes, I was right earlier...it is "judge not lest ye be judged."

Not that these phony "Christians" will listen.

Back