Ron Paul Concerns

Hey don't do that.............

With that attitude we're never going back to Africa.

I have never had a chocolate Easter Bunnie...if'n ya are cute I am open for a new experience...then again who wants a old ...been there done that kinda guy...carry on cutie...old sucks big time I know I am old...
:sexy:

With that attitude we're never going back to Africa.

Now calm down Lady. Yes, I did take money from those racists at Stormfront. And I'm keeping it. But guess what? I used their money to take my wife to a nice Soul Food restaurant in Galveston. HaHa! That'll show those nutjobs at Stormfront!

Also one poster claimed Paul talks to everyone. Well apparently not according to this guy. He says he's tried to talk to Paul and get an interview and Paul didn't ever return his phone call.

Link- http://www.jewcy.com/cabal/ron_pauls_jewish_problem

Also of concern is the fact that Paul’s campaign has ignored my repeated attempts to interview the Congressman for JTA, the Jewish newswire service by which I am employed. I had intended to write a story about the Congressman, and to provide him with the opportunity to distance himself from his extremist supporters, to clarify his position on Israel, and to state his case to the Jewish community. Yet, after three weeks of repeated telephone calls, two chats with his Deputy Communications Director, and several left voicemail messages, I have yet to receive a callback to schedule an interview.

Which leads me to conclude the following about the Congressman from Texas: Ron Paul will take money from Nazis. But he won’t take telephone calls from Jews.
Yep, that's been my understanding too.

What a coincidence........

I have never had a chocolate Easter Bunnie...if'n ya are cute I am open for a new experience...then again who wants a old ...been there done that kinda guy...carry on cutie...old sucks big time I know I am old...
:sexy:

that's funny because I never met an idiot I that I liked you're shoes are the color of the red soil in the red sea that is where ships dock is what spawned the brand name dockers. I got some dockers for my nephew and he looked really good in them but they weren't that nice like the time I at a hot fudge sandwich and spilled it all over the carpet in my house that is like the carpet in the entrance to Billy bob thorton's room! Man he sure is a funny Santa, but not nearly as good as the Santa they had in its a wonderful life? What branch of the army were you? Master Sergeant of latrine duty right? Those must have been fun times...

what's for dinner tonight?

.....I got sunshine....on a cloudy day.....

Now calm down Lady. Yes, I did take money from those racists at Stormfront. And I'm keeping it. But guess what? I used their money to take my wife to a nice Soul Food restaurant in Galveston. HaHa! That'll show those nutjobs at Stormfront!

Really? Well why didn't you say so? Now I'm totally going to vote for you.

Then you're a horrible investigator. I'm not British at all. You don't have to be British dumbass to use the saying. Get real. I don't eat Texas BBQ. I don't even eat Taco Bell and if I do it's nachos. I eat the real deal.

see I am a real investigator...ya are British after all...'Bloody Hell' the dead give away...I know who you are now...the UK board gal who really-really loves me...How is the Texas BBQ this year...?
:clink:

Wow for someone who talks about other people drinking you surely need to look in the mirror dumbass. I'm going to give you a new nickname bb. It's "baka." Try to figure out what it means.

do you even know what it is you are referring to...southern comfort or southern belle...big difference...hit the bottle today Lady T...?

Hun if you can't read I was quoting the person who wrote the article who's a Jewish reporter. He tried and tried to get an interview with Paul to get his side of the story but he would never talk to him. So it's true. And yes he does take money from Nazi wannabe's. He said last week he was keeping that money too. So the only one you need to say "fuck you all" to is Ron Paul. He's a racist old fuck stuck in the 1800s.

SouthernBelle: "Which leads me to conclude the following about the Congressman from Texas: Ron Paul will take money from Nazis. But he won’t take telephone calls from Jews."

Fuck you all!

No problemo.....

Wow for someone who talks about other people drinking you surely need to look in the mirror dumbass. I'm going to give you a new nickname bb. It's "baka." Try to figure out what it means.

I baka you good in the old hot oven...when you are ready I will turn you over until done....hows that chocolate Bunnie?:cof1:

So you want to abolish everything else so why not the whole federal government itself? I see you want to be picky and choosy. Ah typical libertarian. If the whole country is shouting against you then you still don't give a fuck. :rolleyes:

I'm going to abolish social security, medicare, and federal pensions Grandpa, so start looking for work at Burger King.

So you want to abolish everything else so why not the whole federal government itself? I see you want to be picky and choosy. Ah typical libertarian. If the whole country is shouting against you then you still don't give a fuck. :rolleyes:

THIS RON PAUL may win. Not the fuktard with Stormfront.

LOL!!!! You don't even know what baka means so your whole sentence is so hilarious and pathetic! Thanks for the laughs! I'm rolling here! Oh baka you're so hilarious!

I baka you good in the old hot oven...when you are ready I will turn you over until done....hows that chocolate Bunnie?:cof1:

Back