Ron Paul Concerns

Sure I believe this one..........

42 on Thursday.

Maybe darla will believe ya...many years in the Army then law school...then ya are just but a mere 42 now...uh huh...try again counselor! See this is the difference between you and me...I tell the truth and let the cards fall where they may...end of story... story teller!:cof1:

Maybe darla will believe ya...many years in the Army then law school...then ya are just but a mere 42 now...uh huh...try again counselor! See this is the difference between you and me...I tell the truth and let the cards fall where they may...end of story... story teller!:cof1:
I give a fuck what you think. I didn't retire from the military, I got out to go to college. I completed my undergrad in 3 years and then law school in 3 years. Passed the bar in 99.

Last edited:
HUmmm..............

I give a fuck what you think. I didn't retire from the military, I got out to go to college. I completed my undergrad in 3 years and then law school in 3 years. Passed the bar in 98.

Let's see counselor ya said ya spent many years in the military..what was your rank again...? Now you say you got out after the Gulf War era...Panama etc...does not compute...I give up...please clarify your real record in life?:pke:

Let's see counselor ya said ya spent many years in the military..what was your rank again...? Now you say you got out after the Gulf War era...Panama etc...does not compute...I give up...please clarify your real record in life?:pke:
I never said many years. I went in in 1986 and got an early out in December of 1991. College in 1992-95 law school 95-98. Passed the bar in February of 1999

LMAO................

I give a fuck what you think. I didn't retire from the military, I got out to go to college. I completed my undergrad in 3 years and then law school in 3 years. Passed the bar in 99.

In your last comment ya said ya passed the bar in 98 now the edit says 99...hummm counselor I do believe ya are full of shit...pardon the expression...but ya backpeddle alot!:rolleyes:

Now the question becomes...

I never said many years. I went in in 1986 and got an early out in December of 1991. College in 1992-95 law school 95-98. Passed the bar in February of 1999

and what rank did you say you achieved...while in the military..remember this is relevant as to how fast one in the military achieves rank in the enlisted arena!

In your last comment ya said ya passed the bar in 98 now the edit says 99...hummm counselor I do believe ya are full of shit...pardon the expression...but ya backpeddle alot!:rolleyes:
Look up above your last post you dumb fucking lonely old drunk. I edited it JUST after I posted cause I hit the the 8 instead of the 9. Are you really this fucking dumb. I mean really, were you mom and dad related? I mean like was your dad your grandpa too? Cause you act like your genes are way to close together. Either that or long years of being alone after coming home and finding the old lady was tired of you being married to the job or the bottle so she and the kids moved on to greener pastures so you drank a lot and did serious neurolgical damage to your brain. Cause absent incest or alcoholism NO ONE can be as fucking stupid as you. Taking you off ignore was a huge fucking mistake

I rest my case.............

Look up above your last post you dumb fucking lonely old drunk. I edited it JUST after I posted cause I hit the the 8 instead of the 9. Are you really this fucking dumb. I mean really, were you mom and dad related? I mean like was your dad your grandpa too? Cause you act like your genes are way to close together. Either that or long years of being alone after coming home and finding the old lady was tired of you being married to the job or the bottle so she and the kids moved on to greener pastures so you drank a lot and did serious neurolgical damage to your brain. Cause absent incest or alcoholism NO ONE can be as fucking stupid as you. Taking you off ignore was a huge fucking mistake

The so called counselor is full of shit...just as I suspected...he can't even keep dates correct! Yes keep your day job..you are just a story teller...counselor!

The so called counselor is full of shit...just as I suspected...he can't even keep dates correct! Yes keep your day job..you are just a story teller...counselor!
Jush ash I shuspecteded can't even keep hish datesh shtraight. What the fuckever. I have nothing to prove to you.

You certainly don't...............

Jush ash I shuspecteded can't even keep hish datesh shtraight. What the fuckever. I have nothing to prove to you.

You are a fraud...get over it already...so called counselor!..have another hit on the scotch though..maybe it will put some relief to your BS!:cof1:

You are a fraud...get over it already...so called counselor!..have another hit on the scotch though..maybe it will put some relief to your BS!:cof1:
Don't drink scotch. Tequila is my drink, I think I even told you that once before. You were probably too drunk to remember.

Also one poster claimed Paul talks to everyone. Well apparently not according to this guy. He says he's tried to talk to Paul and get an interview and Paul didn't ever return his phone call.

Link- http://www.jewcy.com/cabal/ron_pauls_jewish_problem

Also of concern is the fact that Paul’s campaign has ignored my repeated attempts to interview the Congressman for JTA, the Jewish newswire service by which I am employed. I had intended to write a story about the Congressman, and to provide him with the opportunity to distance himself from his extremist supporters, to clarify his position on Israel, and to state his case to the Jewish community. Yet, after three weeks of repeated telephone calls, two chats with his Deputy Communications Director, and several left voicemail messages, I have yet to receive a callback to schedule an interview.

Which leads me to conclude the following about the Congressman from Texas: Ron Paul will take money from Nazis. But he won’t take telephone calls from Jews.

Touchez

Nope..............

Don't drink scotch. Tequila is my drink, I think I even told you that once before. You were probably too drunk to remember.

But hey whatever or whichever...it is you who are drunk not I..get back to me when and if ya ever sober up enough to see the error of your comments!
I want to go to Kathiannes house for some really good dinner stuff...if she was for real that is...thats what I appreciate...truth in comments...get the drift counselor?

Hahaha!

Southernbelle just kicked BB's ass with seemingly little effort.

Kudos & Welcome!!!!

On Meet the Press today Paul did everything but say that the US is the patsy of Israel. Said that we go to war in the middle east because the jews want us too. Now he didn't say JEWS he said Israel but the country of Israel is run by people who are what? Anyone? Anyone? Jewish! So it is the Jews that make us do what we do in the Middle East.

She did....?

Hahaha!

Southernbelle just kicked BB's ass with seemingly little effort.

Kudos & Welcome!!!!

do you even know what it is you are referring to...southern comfort or southern belle...big difference...hit the bottle today Lady T...?

SouthernBelle: "Which leads me to conclude the following about the Congressman from Texas: Ron Paul will take money from Nazis. But he won’t take telephone calls from Jews."

Fuck you all!

Thats not nice...............

SouthernBelle: "Which leads me to conclude the following about the Congressman from Texas: Ron Paul will take money from Nazis. But he won’t take telephone calls from Jews."

Fuck you all!

elbeefy...Lady T and soco are just horney and lost souls...they will get it when relief comes their way!:cof1:

Fuck you all!

With that attitude we're never going back to Africa.

elbeefy...Lady T and soco are just horney and lost souls...they will get it when relief comes their way!:cof1:

I'm going to abolish social security, medicare, and federal pensions Grandpa, so start looking for work at Burger King.

Back