Ron Paul Tea Party

Where is Ron Paul planning on spending this money? He's already raised piles of cash and spends less than .48 on the dollar. So where is the money going to go, after he drops out or loses?

Wow, it's from those folks that believe in Alex Jones, Bilderberger, etc. Whoops, that would be the Ron Paul supporters, let us not forget Stormfront:

http://politicalvindication.com/?p=1551

They Want To Kill Ron Paul

By Evrviglnt * December 15, 2007

There’s something new on the agenda of those in the “higher level” of the American establishment, says “Best-selling author and Bilderberg sleuth” Daniel Estulin:

Best-selling author and Bilderberg sleuth Daniel Estulin says he has received information from sources inside the U.S. intelligence community which suggests that people from the highest levels of the U.S. government are considering an assassination attempt against Congressman Ron Paul because they are threatened by his burgeoning popularity.

Estulin, whose information has unfortunately proven very accurate in the past, went public with the bombshell news during an appearance on The Alex Jones Show today.

“I am getting information from my sources that there are people involved from a higher level of the American establishment who are seriously considering - this has not been confirmed - but assassination is definitely on the agenda and I pray to God that this is not the case,” said Estulin.​

Who the source is that is feeding Mr. Estulin this shocking news he won’t tell us, but my sources tell me his man on the inside goes by the moniker Deep Nut. Daniel Estulin can be trusted because he was featured in an Alex Jones schlockumentary.

Will Ron Paul live long enough to reinstitute the gold standard? Will he live long enough to save Iran from American imperialism? What about that new investigation in 9/11 with his good friend Dennis Kucinich? Finally, if Ron Paul is laid low by a poison dart from a passing dirigible, will all of his followers strap on their Velcro sneakers and smoke themselves a ticket to the mothership? Only Alex Jones knows…

Mr. Estulin, best selling author?
check out the Wikki disclaimer: "Written like an ad". :eusa_angel:

Then again He doesn't care where the $$$ come from, but where is he spending it? What's the plan for the $$$ IF he doesn't win?

Ron, the supposed anti-semite if you listen to morons, named his first son after Jewish born Ayn Rand (pseudonym of Alice Rosenbaum) and hangs a picture of Jewish born Ludwig von Mises in his congressional office.

I believe in Alex Jones, as in there is one, I don't believe his theories. That's resident nAHZi's desh (she's more a follower) and bac. They don't support Paul.

Ron, the supposed anti-semite if you listen to morons, named his first son after Jewish born Ayn Rand (pseudonym of Alice Rosenbaum) and hangs a picture of Jewish born Ludwig von Mises in his congressional office.

I believe in Alex Jones, as in there is one, I don't believe his theories. That's resident nAHZi's desh (she's more a follower) and bac. They don't support Paul.

As I said, I'm more concerned with his followers than any philosophy of Ron Paul. When so many haters gather round a candidate and give oodles of $$$ without wondering how it's being spent, make me think they know something I don't.

As I said, I'm more concerned with his followers than any philosophy of Ron Paul. When so many haters gather round a candidate and give oodles of $$$ without wondering how it's being spent, make me think they know something I don't.

Okay, so you have $500 from some bac/desh/nAHZi dumbass. I have given over 4 times that much and I am no hater. You might accuse me of being a little cold but hate, you could never peg that on me.

Okay, so you have $500 from some bac/desh/nAHZi dumbass. I have given over 4 times that much and I am no hater. You might accuse me of being a little cold but hate, you could never peg that on me.

Nor would I try to. It's the Stormfront, Alex Jones, etc., contributors that scare me.

You for got about me! I'm an Alex Jonser and a Paultard!

Nor would I try to. It's the Stormfront, Alex Jones, etc., contributors that scare me.

I'm quite certain that the overwhelming majority (over 99%) of Ron Paul supporters (myself definitely included) completely deplore the politics/hatred of Stormfront, et al. However, if they want to contribute to a movement which has everything to do with liberty and nothing to do with authoritarianism and hatred, then so be it.

I'm quite certain that the overwhelming majority (over 99%) of Ron Paul supporters (myself definitely included) completely deplore the politics/hatred of Stormfront, et al. However, if they want to contribute to a movement which has everything to do with liberty and nothing to do with authoritarianism and hatred, then so be it.

Well, exactly. I don't know, it's too many years now (22 or 23). But you could use to google my name and get my best friend Luis Narvaez's story, son of Mexican immigrants.

Fuck you haters, you are wasting your money! Ron Paul is a man of love.

Over 4.5 million now!!!

Back