Ron Paul Tea Party

ccdevillepinkhair2iv.jpg

You'd be better off with a mullet. Trust me.

I eat at Schatt's every time I'm there. Home of the original sheep herder's bread! There's some pretty good roadside jerky stands as well. Paradise valley is worth a stay as well as Sabrina.

And that skullet guy has an awful lot of balls allowing himself to be photographed.

I eat at Schatt's every time I'm there. Home of the original sheep herder's bread! There's some pretty good roadside jerky stands as well. Paradise valley is worth a stay as well as Sabrina.

And that skullet guy has an awful lot of balls allowing himself to be photographed.

Dude! High fives all around. I thought I was the only one who was hip to Bishop. What the hell is Sabrina? The hot springs around there are awesome. Ever been to Hot Creek?

Dude! High fives all around. I thought I was the only one who was hip to Bishop. What the hell is Sabrina? The hot springs around there are awesome. Ever been to Hot Creek?

Indeed, High Fives!

Hot creek many, many times. My dad is part owner of a ranch between the two Arcularius ranches on the upper owens a few miles upstream of the Hot Springs at hot creek. I've been through there literally probably over 100 times, more than that.

Convict lake, Rock Creek, McGee Creek, Toms Place, Benton Crossing... One of the most beautiful areas in the country for sure. I've been fly fishing the upper owens since I was 2 years old. I was just there in early october before I moved here. In fact, I always stop at Lloyds in Big Pine for a hat whenever I go through.

Sabrina is the lake if you take Line street as far west as it goes.

Indeed, High Fives!

Hot creek many, many times. My dad is part owner of a ranch between the two Arcularius ranches on the upper owens a few miles upstream of the Hot Springs at hot creek. I've been through there literally probably over 100 times, more than that.

Convict lake, Rock Creek, McGee Creek, Toms Place, Benton Crossing... One of the most beautiful areas in the country for sure. I've been fly fishing the upper owens since I was 2 years old. I was just there in early october before I moved here. In fact, I always stop at Lloyds in Big Pine for a hat whenever I go through.

Sabrina is the lake if you take Line street as far west as it goes.

Wow. Unbelievable. I know all those places. That's God's country; the eastern Sierra.

I'll check out sabrina. I've never heard of it. Good trout fishing?

Wow. Unbelievable. I know all those places. That's God's country; the eastern Sierra.

I'll check out sabrina. I've never heard of it. Good trout fishing?

Yeah, its actually really good during the right times of year, late in the season specifically. October, november, but its cold and you generally have to go out in an innertube, so bring your wet suit.

They put some stockers in there, but there's a ton of 3rd and 4th generation browns, even older than that. The browns are the survivors up there, rainbows get fished out much quicker, but now there's a new kind of hybrid that jumps straight up, and straight down. The altitude is high enough that you'll even catch some small goldens, the best eatin' trout around.
:clink:

Oh yeah, trout is the king of freshwater fish. No comparison.

I know what lake you're talking about now. Its right up that road out of bishop. Yeah, I know it. I just forgot the name. Damn, I'm going to have to plan a trip out there in the Spring.

Too bad there's no trout in Hawaii!

I know what lake you're talking about now. Its right up that road out of bishop. Yeah, I know it. I just forgot the name. Damn, I'm going to have to plan a trip out there in the Spring.

There is no real need, they have mahi-mahi

Yeah, no fresh water fishing out here, but I'll be back in the Eastern Sierra a couple of times a year anyhow, I've been there every year since 1975, when I was birthed.

I'll post on here when I go, maybe we'll have a drink at Whiskey Creek if you're out that way as well.

Yeah, no fresh water fishing out here, but I'll be back in the Eastern Sierra a couple of times a year anyhow, I've been there every year since 1975, when I was birthed.

I'll post on here when I go, maybe we'll have a drink at Whiskey Creek if you're out that way as well.

That would be cool. :clink:

Back