Ron Paul Tea Party

Cue Cypress:

":( He didn't hit 12 million. He's completely irrelevant, that's why I post about him all the time. He's cratering :("

But then he'll start giving himself high 5's for "predicting" that McCain would tank. LOL

This is just sad.

If you don't have girlfriends, and obviously none of you do, spend the weekend masturbating or playing air-hockey. Not this.

This is just sad.

If you don't have girlfriends, and obviously none of you do, spend the weekend masturbating or playing air-hockey. Not this.
You mean raising money for an anti-war candidate you support is a "worthless" passtime?

As I said, I'm more concerned with his followers than any philosophy of Ron Paul. When so many haters gather round a candidate and give oodles of $$$ without wondering how it's being spent, make me think they know something I don't.

Actually it's a sign that you know something they don't .. POLITICS.

Fucking sweet. Mr. Irrelevant has more support than many people realize.....

American Research Group
Ron Paul -- 5%

Angus/Reid
Ron Paul -- 3%

ABC News/Washington Post
Ron Paul -- 3%

CNN/Opinon Research Corporation
Ron Paul -- 6%

CBS News/New York Times
Ron Paul -- 4%

Associated Press - Ipso
Ron Paul -- 3%

Los Angeles Times/Bloomberg
Ron Paul -- 5%

USA Today/Gallup
Ron Paul -- 4%

He has a national average of 4.3% in polls taken AFTER his last big money windfall day.

It would appear that he has less support than you realize.

But he has money?

SEE: Mike Huckabee

Yeah, because knowing POLITICS has done this country so well in the recent past.

Prior to 2000, knowing politics kept this nation moving forward.

Piss, moan, and whine all you want .. Ron Paul is a minor bit player who will return to obscurity in about a couple of months .. if not sooner.

Back