RP Spammers Unite to Win North Carolina County Strawpoll

Dano, Brovo and such are on today, so he has to put on a republican front. Can't be caught hobnobbing with moderates or liberals!

LOL

You think Damo is going to insult me everytime those goons are around, to score points with them? I am not going to be his doormat forever you know!

LOL

You think Damo is going to insult me everytime those goons are around, to score points with them? I am not going to be his doormat forever you know!
Insult? I wasn't trying to insult anybody. Geez. People around here are too sensitive.

Maybe he just figured, BFD? Putin opposed the war too.

And?

It matters because a Presidential election is about the leadership we want for our country.

I don't want a President who pays lipservice to correcting our foreign policy. The fact is that plenty of Democrats have a history of confrontation and interventions that they could prove just as undependable with this kind of power in ending the war in Iraq and preventing a new war with Iran.

It is a big fucking deal the difference Ron Paul would make in our affairs abroad compared to President Bush, whom BAC seemed to think is superior in some way.

It matters because a Presidential election is about the leadership we want for our country.

I don't want a President who pays lipservice to correcting our foreign policy. The fact is that plenty of Democrats have a history of confrontation and interventions that they could prove just as undependable with this kind of power in ending the war in Iraq and preventing a new war with Iran.

It is a big fucking deal the difference Ron Paul would make in our affairs abroad compared to President Bush, whom BAC seemed to think is superior in some way.

It is a big fucking deal the difference any non-neocon would make in our affairs abroad.

It is a big fucking deal the difference any non-neocon would make in our affairs abroad.

Not really. Of the Democrats, only Bill Richardson has committed to not leaving any residual forces, and even some forces would be swapped around in the region.

You can feel better by electing a Democrat, but if you're not going to change the indefinite occupation of Iraq and our fourteen permanent bases--if you're not going to move our Navy away from the coastline of Iran and prevent another Gulf of Tonkin incident--you are not making a difference...you are putting a different face in front of the same bad foreign policy.

Not really. Of the Democrats, only Bill Richardson has committed to not leaving any residual forces, and even some forces would be swapped around in the region.

You can feel better by electing a Democrat, but if you're not going to change the indefinite occupation of Iraq and our fourteen permanent bases--if you're not going to move our Navy away from the coastline of Iran and prevent another Gulf of Tonkin incident--you are not making a difference...you are putting a different face in front of the same bad foreign policy.

I think a dem is going to move our navy away from Iran.

I feel the same way about a candidate claiming "I'll remove every last soldier on my first day" as I do about Kucinich claiming on his first day he will cancel NAFTA.

Sounds good, can't be done. There are such things as repercussions in this world, and the 80% of Americans who cheered on the neocons as they invaded Iraq can start tasting some.

And as a liberal, not electing a radical libertarian isn't a matter of me "feeling good' adam, (and I find you as condescending as ever). My ideology is mine, like yours is yours. I find yours to be just as morally inferior as you believe mine to be.

But I fight for mine too. And not just in the voting booth.

I don't think so. Ron Paul and Bill Richardson are politicians. Politicians who may say certain things to stake out a political advantage. But, when it comes to governance, they "suddenly" become more pragmatic. We will probably have some residual forces in Iraq for years to come. The entire US Government's beauracracy - from the Pentagon, to Congress, to the State Department - are probably resistant to completely pulling every american out of iraq. Ron Paul - or any president - is just one man. They generally can't take unilateral action, like a dictator, against the entire beauracratic establishment.

Politicians rely on expedience. Paul has shown himself to be prone to expedience, like every other politician. He switched to the republican party just to win an election. That's demonstrative of classic political expendience, pragmatism, and parlor games.

I don't think so. Ron Paul and Bill Richardson are politicians. Politicians who may say certain things to stake out a political advantage. But, when it comes to governance, they "suddenly" become more pragmatic. We will probably have some residual forces in Iraq for years to come. The entire US Government's beauracracy - from the Pentagon, to Congress, to the State Department - are probably resistant to completely pulling every american out of iraq. Ron Paul - or any president - is just one man. They generally can't take unilateral action, like a dictator, against the entire beauracratic establishment.

Politicians rely on expedience. Paul has shown himself to be prone to expedience, like every other politician. He switched to the republican party just to win an election. That's demonstrative of classic political expendience, pragmatism, and parlor games.

When did Paul "swithch to" the Republican party? He ran for president as a libertarian - sure. But he's pretty much always ran on the Republican line.

Parties don't represent ideologies anyway. There's no reason anyone should have any loyalty to any party.

BAC, you need to get your own radio show, you already have ditto-heads.

The difference, my brother, is that I'm every bit as much of a fan, believer, and supporter of what they say as you think they are of mine. I even like some of the things you say.

But there are some of us who not only share a political perspective, we also share a spirituality. In fact, if you don't have spirituality, then you couldn't possibly share our political perspective. That's why we seem strange to strict capitalists.

We not only share political perspectives, and spirituality, but intellect is required to join this cluib.

I like to call us "people with brains."

Do you know where the country is today? ... The same place people with brains were 7 years ago. It took the American people 7 years to catch up.

Bush .. we told you he was an idiot 7 years ago
War on Iraq .. we told you it was based on lies and it would end in failure 5 years ago.
Saddam and WMD .. anyone who fell for that is stupid.
Saddam and 9/11 .. Stupid

I could go on .. but you get the point .. we're smart people .. it's a collective. :)

The difference, my brother, is that I'm every bit as much of a fan, believer, and supporter of what they say as you think they are of mine. I even like some of the things you say.

But there are some of us who not only share a political perspective, we also share a spirituality. In fact, if you don't have spirituality, then you couldn't possibly share our political perspective. That's why we seem strange to strict capitalists.

We not only share political perspectives, and spirituality, but intellect is required to join this cluib.

I like to call us "people with brains."

Do you know where the country is today? ... The same place people with brains were 7 years ago. It took the American people 7 years to catch up.

Bush .. we told you he was an idiot 7 years ago
War on Iraq .. we told you it was based on lies and it would end in failure 5 years ago.
Saddam and WMD .. anyone who fell for that is stupid.
Saddam and 9/11 .. Stupid

I could go on .. but you get the point .. we're smart people .. it's a collective. :)

And is it my imagination...or is there something very sexy about us as well?

Back