RUH ROH - Trump Lynching in Trouble.

Yep, just as predicted. Diversion.

Re: the troll, I’ll ask again. Wanna bet whether this “cousin” is actually a cousin of one of the jurors or not?

Simple yes or no.
Did the judge get trolled? And sent the letter before investigating? Seeing as the jury was never sequestered its possible... You know the jury discussed with their families and friends... And saw and heard things on social media and television... but let see how this plays out...meanwhile the sham of a trial continues.... Real or not this just confirms what we all knew....

Did the judge get trolled? And sent the letter before investigating? Seeing as the jury was never sequestered its possible... You know the jury discussed with their families and friends... And saw and heard things on social media and television... but let see how this plays out...meanwhile the sham of a trial continues.... Real or not this just confirms what we all knew....
^Believes the cousin story to be true.

Bullshit. You merely look for anything and everything that would overturn this verdict. Including some bullshit from an internet troll trying to do the same thing.

It would not surprise me if this “cousin” were one of the JPP Trumpers.

What is "bullshit" Comrade? I linked directly to the party.

^Believes the cousin story to be true.
Because it was on the New York Supreme Court site and he couldn't hide it.

The identity of who posted it remains unknown, despite a disinformation campaign by the DNC. We'll have to wait to see how it shakes out.
The timing was perfect... And I just don't understand why they don't believe the transguy...he gotvthe judges attention... (Democrats are bold enough to actually thinks that it would be just fine to post what their cousin told them... This one just jumped the gun a little bit..so excited was he...)

If this is confirmed - the New York Lyching of Trump is going to be tossed.

Juan Merchan has alerted Trump’s attorneys to a Facebook post by a supposed cousin of a Trump juror who spilled the beans that he had inside info that Trump was about to be convicted

View attachment 26844

Oops turns out the poster is a lying Trump supporter who is using an image of a man who died years ago as his profile picture and who has a history of attacking Biden and supporting Trump

The timing was perfect... And I just don't understand why they don't believe the transguy...he gotvthe judges attention... (Democrats are bold enough to actually thinks that it would be just fine to post what their cousin told them... This one just jumped the gun a little bit..so excited was he...)

I just caution that this is unconfirmed. The DNC is already trying to cover it up.

Turns out to be nothing. Just a troll baiting tRumplings.

It hasn't turned out at all yet.

Just you Marxists trying to get out in front of it and lie it into the cornfield. We won't know any facts until at least Monday. Politico and the rest of the little Goebbels of the DNC will spin lies between now and then to try and discredit it. But they know nothing at all, they are just posting shit to try and manage it to the best advantage of the party.

Absolutely... it might be fake...but somebody posted it... Thought it was smart and witty and then it blew up... Actually it sounds like the guy is stupid enough that it's real... He was that dumb

It sure has the Marxists stirred up. No one has any information but what was posted in the OP - which isn't a lot. But the DNC lie machine is in overdrive trying to discredit it.

This may be nothing - but the reaction of the Marxists is pretty telling.

It sure has the Marxists stirred up. No one has any information but what was posted in the OP - which isn't a lot. But the DNC lie machine is in overdrive trying to discredit it.

This may be nothing - but the reaction of the Marxists is pretty telling.
What has the DNC done to discredit it? Link?

I have serious doubts somebody can just make posts on the NY Unified Court System website. Facebook has a NY court system web site and a Unified Court System web site. I think the second one is a fake.

Some of our posters got really excited when they thought this story meant it would throw out Trump's criminal convictions. Terms like "mistrial," "no retrial," were thrown around like they knew what they were talking about.

Back