RUSSIAN ANALYST PREDICTS DECLINE AND BREAKUP OF USA

You know, its funny that everyone seems to think that all the other sections of the country are ignorant and that theirs is the most educated society on earth.

The sad part is that there are illiterate, uneducated idiots all over this nation. And there are educated, intelligent people all over as well.

Clearly some parts of the country are less educated than other parts.

Where did anyone say EVERYONE in the south is uneducated?

Just because of the FACT that there are far less educated people in the south doesn't mean they don't exist.

I was generalizing the tone of the thread. No one said everyone is uneducated. But the comments back and forth have been common.

And not just against the south.

Mississippi takes twice the federal dollars it puts in.

WTF are you guys going to do to make up the difference? Free market your way into it?

That's sure done a lot of good for the starving kids in the delta you want to die.

that is just because the average income is higher in the northeast than it is in MS due to cost of living standards. Which means your cost of living could be the same for someone making $35 in MS as it is for someone with the same lifestyle in NY that makes $70k. Which one of you will pay higher taxes?

Just because of the FACT that there are far less educated people in the south doesn't mean they don't exist.

There are a lot of uneducated people in NYC as well.... but the elitist don't seem to remember that when they are telling us how ignorant people in the south or Rocky Mountain states are. As was mentioned, every geographic region has its share of less educated people. IT IS REQUIRED.

If you didn't have a mix of educational levels then you would not have the workforce that would be necessary to function.

that is just because the average income is higher in the northeast than it is in MS due to cost of living standards. Which means your cost of living could be the same for someone making $35 in MS as it is for someone with the same lifestyle in NY that makes $70k. Which one of you will pay higher taxes?

Cost of living doesn't even half make up for it, dumbass. There is not some kind of cosmic karma where everything equals out due to cost of living. People in Mississippi produce far, far less wealth than the well educated populace of the northeast. And their increased wealth generation allows them to have taxes per GDP on the level of Mississippi.

Last edited:
There are a lot of uneducated people in NYC as well.... but the elitist don't seem to remember that when they are telling us how ignorant people in the south or Rocky Mountain states are. As was mentioned, every geographic region has its share of less educated people. IT IS REQUIRED.

If you didn't have a mix of educational levels then you would not have the workforce that would be necessary to function.

Everyone should have the maximum level of education level possible. There is no such thing as an over educated populace. Pardon me for being an "elitist" for having the gall for wanting to give the poor an opportunity to be educated, unlike humanity hating conservatives. Not even the northeast has done that, but they've done a lot better job than the south, which puts people in prison rather than educate or feed them.

The brainiest cities in the United States
Top 25 cities with more than 250,000 population, ranked by percentage of bachelor's degrees among residents 25 and older
City State Percent
Seattle WA 52.7
San Francisco CA 50.1
Raleigh NC 50.1
Washington DC 45.3
Austin TX 44.1
Minneapolis MN 43.2
Atlanta GA 42.4
Boston MA 40.9
San Diego CA 40.4
Lexington-Fayette KY 39.5
Denver CO 39.0
Charlotte NC 38.8
Portland OR 38.8
St. Paul MN 36.5
San Jose CA 36.1
Colorado Springs CO 34.9
Honolulu HI 34.7
Oakland CA 33.8
Pittsburgh PA 32.3
New York NY 32.2
Albuquerque NM 32.2
Anchorage AK 32.2
Omaha NE 31.9
Nashville-Davidson TN 31.7
Columbus OH 31.4
New Orleans LA 31.4

Hmmm... only two northeastern cities in the top ten and only 4 in the top 25. DC (thanks to all the politicians, their staff and the people that bribe (I mean lobby) them).... and Boston in the top ten. Pittsburgh and NYC coming in at 19 and 20.

What we do see in the top 25 is cities throughout the country.

My Rocky Mountain/plains states alliance would have five of the top 25. So I think we would have both the education as well as the right to bear arms. Not to mention the food, energy, ports and land.

Bottom line, we would be the dominant player as we would not be dependent on any other region for anything.

http://money.cnn.com/2006/08/29/real_estate/brainiest_cities/

Last edited:
The brainiest cities in the United States
Top 25 cities with more than 250,000 population, ranked by percentage of bachelor's degrees among residents 25 and older
City State Percent
Seattle WA 52.7
San Francisco CA 50.1
Raleigh NC 50.1
Washington DC 45.3
Austin TX 44.1
Minneapolis MN 43.2
Atlanta GA 42.4
Boston MA 40.9
San Diego CA 40.4
Lexington-Fayette KY 39.5
Denver CO 39.0
Charlotte NC 38.8
Portland OR 38.8
St. Paul MN 36.5
San Jose CA 36.1
Colorado Springs CO 34.9
Honolulu HI 34.7
Oakland CA 33.8
Pittsburgh PA 32.3
New York NY 32.2
Albuquerque NM 32.2
Anchorage AK 32.2
Omaha NE 31.9
Nashville-Davidson TN 31.7
Columbus OH 31.4
New Orleans LA 31.4

Hmmm... only two northeastern cities in the top ten and only 4 in the top 25. DC (thanks to all the politicians, their staff and the people that bribe (I mean lobby) them).... and Boston in the top ten. Pittsburgh and NYC coming in at 19 and 20.

What we do see in the top 25 is cities throughout the country.

My Rocky Mountain/plains states alliance would have five of the top 25. So I think we would have both the education as well as the right to bear arms. Not to mention the food, energy, ports and land.

Bottom line, we would be the dominant player as we would not be dependent on any other region for anything.

http://money.cnn.com/2006/08/29/real_estate/brainiest_cities/

Don't you find it a little disturbing to your little worldview that all of the cities in the rocky mounty and plains states there are liberal strongholds that would fit snuggly in with the northeast?

Cost of living doesn't even half make up for it, dumbass. There is not some kind of cosmic karma where everything equals out due to cost of living. People in Mississippi produce far, far less wealth than the well educated populace of the northeast. And their increased wealth generation allows them to have taxes per GDP on the level of Mississippi.

Actually you bring up an interesting point. What do they produce in the Northeast? I think many would argue the actual production facilities in the U.S. are not in the Northeast. And many might argue what Wall St., i.e. NYC, produced was finicial instraments (sp) that produced nothing but transfered paper around. I believe you espoused that Sir WM.

As an aside, from a non-gay male perspective I love you WM. I know you troll for responses on this board and thus you act extreme. I understand and it works because it makes me laugh. I love it. Much respect young buck.

Cheer up, WM. We have 6 in the southeast. That means we have more educated people than you thought. So we have more to work with than you thought.

Oh ye of little faith.

The Southern region has, and will have VA, WV, KY, TN, NC, SC, GA, FL, AL, MS, LA, & AR.

While TX has typically been considered part of the south, the Rocky Mtn/Plains Alliance has coopted that state for a warm water port.

I saw that Maryland has usually been included in the south. Baltimore & the DC area have become more and more like the Atlantic Alliance, so we may divide up MD between us.

Oh and WM, it might make you feel better to know that the world's largest and 4th largest research parks are in NC and AL, respectively. We also have 5 or 6 automotive plants, which will serve us well. Plenty of manufacturing plants are in the SE, so we have that as well.

Much of the southeast is also run by hydro-electric power, which is both green and cost effective.

Plenty of military bases, so we will be able to defend ourselves quite well. And a gun friendly population.

Once we cure ourselves of some pesky social problems, we will become a paradise.

Has anyone told Beefy about this divide yet? He will probably want to claim HI for his own.

Don't you find it a little disturbing to your little worldview that all of the cities in the rocky mounty and plains states there are liberal strongholds that would fit snuggly in with the northeast?
CO Springs and Anchorage are "liberal strongholds"?

Listen emo boy and do try to pay attention this time.

IF the person in MS and the person in NYC are doing the SAME job, the person in NYC is making MORE money.... for the SAME job. That higher salary translates into higher taxes.

Also, I never said that cost of living alone equals it out.

Does it disturb you that much to realize that the Northeast isn't the hub of all intelligence that you thought it was?

Back