Sarah Palin "winged" her speech when teleprompter malfunctioned

Hmmm. SF, out of nowhere, viciously attacks Trog for talking to me.

Maybe Tiana is right....SF is obsessively in love with me! OMG, I can't believe it.

I...Told...You...I don't date Republicans!

:corn:

you like the attention from SF. don't deny it.

Vicously???? LMAO.... as much as I know it will disappoint you... it had nothing to do with you. It was entirely due to my inability to resist making fun of karaoke singers.

But if it makes your delusional world better to believe I would ever consider it... by all means... amuse yourself...

Riiiiiiight.

Some guy comes in here bragging about being rated as 6AA (highest grade) by NYSSMA its only natural that you lose your cool. That's your woman.

You? Come now. I always pictured this demure lady type!

I am lady like, in person, believe it or not, you would be surprised. But not once you get to know me. People always think I'm "the quiet one" at first. I do a lot of shit on here I would never do in real life. But with my friends, I'm kinda like how you know me here...a little bit nicer though.

Riiiiiiight.

Some guy comes in here bragging about being rated as 6AA (highest grade) by NYSSMA its only natural that you lose your cool. That's your woman.

LMAO

Oh it must be one of those days at work for Tiana, nothing to do, so she is shit stirring!

LMAO

Oh it must be one of those days at work for Tiana, nothing to do, so she is s** stirring!

I'm just amazed I never saw this coming. You guys fight and then make up and fight and then make up. Its like watching the Notebook.

Back