Sarah Palin "winged" her speech when teleprompter malfunctioned

you're generally clueless, so that really comes as no shock.

Interesting so far we've gotten two "lmao"'s from you two, Darla defending herself and no denial from either of you.

I think that you two actually like each other.

It's almost as if you have heard me sing.
Last business conference I attended, I won a bottle of Courvoisier in the Karaoke contest. I did Roy Orbison's "Blue Bayou" and nailed the finish.

Interesting so far we've gotten two "lmao"'s from you two, Darla defending herself and no denial from either of you.

I think that you two actually like each other.

Didn’t I PM you a “JPP men I’d like to do” list, and I don’t recall SF being on it? But I’m not sure, I think I was stoned when I wrote that, so if he is on it, you can scratch him off, I am fairly certain I have mentioned that I don’t date republicans? What am I talking to myself here?

I have the Linda Ronstandt version on my ipod, I really like that song.

Some of the folks who have known me for years were rather bemused to see that I was entering. They were scoffing at the idea that I could sing, little did they know. I do not sing around the office. They thought it was a joke on my part. :) Haha on them!

I only did Blue Bayou because the karaoke machine did not have Lascia Ch'io Pianga by Handel or Nessun Dorma by Puccini, or I would have REALLLLY blown their minds.

Some of the folks who have known me for years were rather bemused to see that I was entering. They were scoffing at the idea that I could sing, little did they know. I do not sing around the office. They thought it was a joke on my part. :) Haha on them!

I only did Blue Bayou because the karaoke machine did not have Lascia Ch'io Pianga by Handel or Nessun Dorma by Puccini, or I would have REALLLLY blown their minds.

That sounds cool...I am the exact opposite and cannot sing.

So when we remove the obligatory internet exaggeration the translation becomes...

"I really sang 'twinkle twinkle little star' and they felt sorry for me and gave me some booze"

So when we remove the obligatory internet exaggeration the translation becomes...

"I really sang 'twinkle twinkle little star' and they felt sorry for me and gave me some booze"

Hmmm. SF, out of nowhere, viciously attacks Trog for talking to me.

Maybe Tiana is right....SF is obsessively in love with me! OMG, I can't believe it.

I...Told...You...I don't date Republicans!

.....I think I was stoned when I wrote that, so if he is on it, you can scratch him off, I am fairly certain I have mentioned that I don’t date republicans? What am I talking to myself here?

That's what I thought too. But it seems SF is your forbidden fruit. You can't help yourself.

Hmmm. SF, out of nowhere, viciously attacks Trog for talking to me.

Maybe Tiana is right....SF is obsessively in love with me! OMG, I can't believe it.

I...Told...You...I don't date Republicans!

Vicously???? LMAO.... as much as I know it will disappoint you... it had nothing to do with you. It was entirely due to my inability to resist making fun of karaoke singers.

But if it makes your delusional world better to believe I would ever consider it... by all means... amuse yourself...

Ummm, no. Singing 1st tenor, I was rated as 6AA (highest grade) by NYSSMA in my senior year of high school. This is not the proverbial "How much can you benchpress?" internet question.

Vicously???? LMAO.... as much as I know it will disappoint you... it had nothing to do with you. It was entirely due to my inability to resist making fun of karaoke singers.

But if it makes your delusional world better to believe I would ever consider it... by all means... amuse yourself...

I don't know...I will let Tiana make the final judgement.

Back