SARS-COV2 evolving to become a mass killer

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
This gets to what Geert has been talking about for at least a year and half, why Geert now says that disaster will be here in a few months at the latest.

The next U.S. COVID wave is coming. Why it will be 'much weirder than before
Why? Because they’re “escape” variants. While earlier sublineages that were jockeying for post-BA.5 supremacy in the U.S. had a few advantageous mutations, XBB, B.Q.1.1 and their ilk — including BN.1 and BA.2.75.2 — now boast at least six changes in just the right places on the virus’s spike protein (leading some researchers to refer to them as the “pentagon” or “hexagon” variants). As a consequence, they now rank as the "most antibody-evasive” strains ever tested, according to Yunlong Richard Cao, an immunologist at Peking University in Beijing.

This is troubling for two reasons. The first is that the most vulnerable among us — the immunocompromised and the elderly — tend not to produce as strong or as lasting an antibody response after infection or vaccination. Monoclonal antibody treatments have helped fill the gap and shield them from severe illness.

But many of these treatments were abandoned after prior variants rendered them useless — and now lab experiments have shown that the remaining antibody therapies (bebtelovimab and Evusheld) don’t work against XBB and B.Q.1.1. (Last week, the Food and Drug Administration warned that Evusheld can’t neutralize the latest variants, meaning immunocompromised people may no longer be able to take it for pre-exposure protection.) Once the new escape variants take off, people at high risk for severe COVID are likely to be even more vulnerable than before (though not completely vulnerable as vaccination and prior infection still offer some defense against serious illness).
https://www.yahoo.com/news/the-next...ll-be-much-weirder-than-before-200044795.html

The jabs will be useless because they look for the spike protein of the original Chinese created virus, but evolution will make that useless at best. Geert says that those who took the jabs will actually be much worse off for complicated reasons that he has explained so many times, and does again in the video above.

Most of the experts do not understand evolution at all.....Geert does....which is why he was able to correctly predict this coming disaster a long long time ago. Bret and Heather also understand evolution, and have been saying from the jump that Geert looks right, and lately have been saying that Geert has largely been proven to be right.

The experts really fucked this up.

Buckle Up.

From the transcript:

I'm going to tell you what is going to happen because I do understand what is the driving force behind this fulminant explosion of Sars-Covid-2 variants that we are observing right now. This was the previous slide where I was saying this is now promoting receptor-binding domain mutations, enabling enhanced infectiousness. So we are now ending up with variants that are not only exhibiting enhanced resistance to neutralizing antibodies, it's not just neutralizing antibodies against the receptor-binding domain, but even to the epitopes within the N-terminal domain. And so this neutralization-resistant, more infectious variants are now triggering stimulation of low affinity, non-neutralizing polyreactive antibodies. And I'm writing an article where I expand on this and discuss this in more detail.

But basically these are the non-neutralizing polyreactive antibodies that are now putting suboptimal humoral pressure, immune pressure on viral virulence. So in other words, these are the non- neutralizing polyreactive antibodies that are so far still protecting vaccinees from severe disease, but they cannot protect them from disease, only from severe disease. They are putting tremendous pressure on viral virulence. And there is no doubt that the virus, as it has done all the time along, will also overcome yet another humoral immune pressure. For a virus this is just another humoral immune pressure as it has been seeing humoral immune pressures all along and has overcome them all along.

So if that happens, at that moment we will see that immune escape will cause what we call ‘antibody dependent – (because it's depending on those antibodies)- enhancement of severe disease’. And that is going to be a real catastrophe

I am setting up a "Hawkeye was right yet again" thread.

To claim one is right by saying Covid will mutate and change is like saying you are correct when they tell us the days will get shorter as we approach winter. It is a virus, and like the flu, nothing stayers the same

And as far as the doomsday implications:

“We may be entering the next phase of the pandemic. Thanks to layers of immunity from vaccination and prior infection — plus lifesaving treatments such as Paxlovid — we will almost certainly never regress to the horrific era of collapsing ICUs and thousands of deaths per day.”

“For most U.S. residents, the new escape variants will be more of an inconvenience than a threat this winter”

To claim one is right by saying Covid will mutate and change is like saying you are correct when they tell us the days will get shorter as we approach winter. It is a virus, and like the flu, nothing stayers the same

And as far as the doomsday implications:

“We may be entering the next phase of the pandemic. Thanks to layers of immunity from vaccination and prior infection — plus lifesaving treatments such as Paxlovid — we will almost certainly never regress to the horrific era of collapsing ICUs and thousands of deaths per day.”

“For most U.S. residents, the new escape variants will be more of an inconvenience than a threat this winter”

The claim is that COVID will evolve into a mass casualty event, which Geert has been saying was likely for over a year and a half, and that the main driver is the deeply idiotic Mass Vax Campaign.

That is what I have also been warning about here for a long time, in several threads. When this comes to pass, which I now think is almost certain, I will link back to this thread and say "I told you so".

I will also say "You should have paid attention".

Also keep in mind that our hospitals are much weaker than they were a few years ago, that there is no effort to mass produce and distribute anti-virals which Geert says will be the only hope for those who took the jabs, that there is almost no effort to develop vaccines that work, and that our society is already falling apart as this self inflicted catastrophe hits.

The claim is that COVID will evolve into a mass casualty event, which Geert has been saying was likely for over a year and a half, and that the main driver is the deeply idiotic Mass Vax Campaign.

That is what I have also been warning about here for a long time, in several threads. When this comes to pass, which I now think is almost certain, I will link back to this thread and say "I told you so".

I will also say "You should have paid attention".

Once again, as your own article says;

“We may be entering the next phase of the pandemic. Thanks to layers of immunity from vaccination and prior infection — plus lifesaving treatments such as Paxlovid — we will almost certainly never regress to the horrific era of collapsing ICUs and thousands of deaths per day. For most U.S. residents, the new escape variants will be more of an inconvenience than a threat this winter”

Your “prediction” could have been offered at any stage of Covid, in fact, the same could be said about some new virus out there that could eventually even replace Covid

And if I am not mistaken you are the same one who predicted a month or so ago that NASA was incompetent and then they went and changed the orbit of an asteroid

"So if that happens, at that moment we will see that immune escape will cause what we call ‘antibody dependent – (because it's depending on those antibodies)- enhancement of severe disease’."

It will be ADE, antibody dependent enhancement. I read about this long ago. ADE was the reason the trials failed in previous mRNA trials.

Once again, as your own article says;

“We may be entering the next phase of the pandemic. Thanks to layers of immunity from vaccination and prior infection — plus lifesaving treatments such as Paxlovid — we will almost certainly never regress to the horrific era of collapsing ICUs and thousands of deaths per day. For most U.S. residents, the new escape variants will be more of an inconvenience than a threat this winter”

Your “prediction” could have been offered at any stage of Covid, in fact, the same could be said about some new virus out there that could eventually even replace Covid

And if I am not mistaken you are the same one who predicted a month or so ago that NASA was incompetent and then they went and changed the orbit of an asteroid

This is BullShit....I used this piece only because it is the ONLY piece I have seen that is talking about what is going on at all. There will be many better articles in the coming weeks and months, the Mind Molders will not be able to avoid it.

This is BullShit....I used this piece only because it is the ONLY piece I have seen that is talking about what is going on at all. There will be many better articles in the coming weeks and months, the Mind Molders will not be able to avoid it.

It is your article, your source, not mine

And again predicting the next variant could be a game changer is inane, ever virus, or mutant of that virus, even a virus not even known yet, could be an armageddon

It is your article, your source, not mine

And again predicting the next variant could be a game changer is inane, ever virus, or mutant of that virus, even a virus not even known yet, could be an armageddon

Predicting correctly a high percentage of the time is the best proof of education that exists.

Performance Matters

Back