SARS-COV2 evolving to become a mass killer

There are no 'variants' of a variant.
Covid19 is not a disaster. What Democrats did as part of the Covid Hoax IS the disaster. They started the current economic depression.
This is another of the many points where you have no idea at all what is going on.

You'll never be able to handle anything coming down the pike if you listen to every idiot out there, without doing a little more research on your own.
Take your own advice, Lizard.
MRNA vaccines are here to stay, and they are 99.99% effective. Most serious positive advancement in medicine so far this century!
mRNA treatments are not vaccines.
So get your head straight first. You still seem to be fighting the facts and listening to idiots!
That 'fact's are those, Lizard?
And, I learned a long time ago, not to worry about anything we can't do much about- UNTIL IT GETS HERE!
You never did learn that. Blatant lie.
If SARS flares up again into pandemic proportion- I WILL SIMPLY GO DOWN AND GET THE JAB!
Why?

Geert has been saying for well over a year...almost two I think....that he was wrong about the timeline.....he underestimated how robust our immune systems are.....but that he is not wrong about the destination.....mass deaths.

The entire reason is the max vax program....had we not done that this would have been over long ago....we did this to ourselves....or shall we say our leaders who have betrayed us did this to us.

Take your own advice, Lizard.

mRNA treatments are not vaccines.

That 'fact's are those, Lizard?

You never did learn that. Blatant lie.

Why?
Didn't even read your post1

You are a lying troll that uses 3rd grade logic, like- "I am rubber, you are glue- everything you say about me, bounces off of me and sticks to you!

And while the rest of the world uses the logic, "I'll believe it when I see it", you have a complete back-assward approach to life, "I'll see it, when I believe it"!

If I say tomato- You'll say tomoto!

You lie to yourself, and expect us to believe your lies! NO, that only works on TRUMTARDS!

AND, just so you will know, I TOTALLY REFUSE TO READ YOUR STUPID, obtuse, and TOTAL BULLSHIT!

So, you waste your NONSENSEl on someone like me- PERHAPS THE TRUMPTARDS AMONG US ARE ENTERTAINED WITH YOUR UTTER NONSENSE AND RELENTLESS PSYCHOBABBLE, BUT I AM NOT!

Didn't even read your post1
Your problem. I forgot you have trouble reading.
You are a lying troll that uses 3rd grade logic, like- "I am rubber, you are glue- everything you say about me, bounces off of me and sticks to you!
You are describing yourself again.
And while the rest of the world uses the logic, "I'll believe it when I see it", you have a complete back-assward approach to life, "I'll see it, when I believe it"!
Neither is logic, Lizard.
If I say tomato- You'll say tomoto!

You lie to yourself, and expect us to believe your lies! NO, that only works on TRUMTARDS!
Bulverism fallacy. Argument of the Stone fallacy.

Geert has been wrong about almost nothing....the recognized experts have been wrong about almost everything.
Geert is full of shit just like the end-of-world prophets.

Yeah, the world will end. Someday. Just like Geert’s bullshit. When his prediction comes true, let us know. Until then, spare us.

Back