SARS-COV2 evolving to become a mass killer

Blackmailing healthcare workers into getting jabs that turned out to be bad for us, and firing them if they dont, will go down in history as an act of a dying society slitting its own throat.

If Geert is right about what is coming then our hospitals will break down rapidly, not only because we have abused labor, but also because our supply chains are breaking down.

Healthcare workers know better than almost anyone else in this society how profoundly we have been lied to and betrayed on SARS-COV2/COVID.

As Omicron mutates wildly the virus shows first signs of convergent evolution

That initial encounter creates memory B cells. These immune cells can exist for decades, patrolling the body on the hunt for that same pathogen. This is how our immune system can quickly respond to future infections.

But the problem with this technique is that the immune system tends to lean on these memory B cells and not learn how to recognize newer versions of pathogens as they slowly evolve. For the immune system, near-enough is good-enough as long as the original imprint still somewhat recognizes newer shapes of pathogenic invaders.

One of the crucial findings in Cao’s study was that when a vaccinated person experiences a breakthrough Omicron infection they primarily recruit memory B cells to produce antibodies. In fact, according to the study, 80% of the B cell response to Omicron breakthrough infections are existing vaccine-induced memory cells.

Generally this is a good thing. It is why the original vaccine with the 2020 spike protein still offers good protection from Omicron. It's also why many vaccinated people who have experienced an Omicron breakthrough infection likely faced a relatively mild disease. But crucially it means our immune systems may not be learning how to recognize newer Omicron subvariants.
https://newatlas.com/science/omicron-mutates-convergent-evolution-original-antigenic-sin/

And SARS-COV2 is currently in a hyper evolutionary phase.

The claim is that COVID will evolve into a mass casualty event, which Geert has been saying was likely for over a year and a half, and that the main driver is the deeply idiotic Mass Vax Campaign.

That is what I have also been warning about here for a long time, in several threads. When this comes to pass, which I now think is almost certain, I will link back to this thread and say "I told you so".

I will also say "You should have paid attention".

So stupid. So ignorant. Such a troll you are.

A new study has found that the COVID antiviral Paxlovid can interact badly with certain heart medications, raising concerns for patients with cardiovascular risk who test positive.

The study was published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology and found the reaction involved such medications as blood thinners and statins. As patients who are hospitalized with COVID are at elevated risk of heart problems, they are likely to be described Paxlovid, which was developed by Pfizer (PFE).

"Co-administration of NMVr (Paxlovid) with medications commonly used to manage cardiovascular conditions can potentially cause significant drug-drug interactions and may lead to severe adverse effects," the authors wrote. "It is crucial to be aware of such interactions and take appropriate measures to avoid them."
https://www.morningstar.com/news/ma...e-house-renews-covid-emergency-through-jan-11

OOPS!

This gets to what Geert has been talking about for at least a year and half, why Geert now says that disaster will be here in a few months at the latest.

The next U.S. COVID wave is coming. Why it will be 'much weirder than before

https://www.yahoo.com/news/the-next...ll-be-much-weirder-than-before-200044795.html

Anyone who has taken even one h.s. basic biology class knows that all viruses are "antibiotic-evasive." Antibiotics do not affect viruses at all. This alone tells the average scientifically-educated person that this article is total bullshit.

Which of course is why you posted it and your moronic conspiracy-loving whore Minty gave it a thanks. :laugh:

I don't respond to trolls. Provide me with an argument, I'll respond, troll. Otherwise, go scream like a little troll bitch somewhere else.
You are a troll, personified.

The "vaccine" was untested. All MRNA trials prior to Covid failed because of ADE. I learned this early on.

No one knows wtf the end result will be.

The jabs will be useless because they look for the spike protein of the original Chinese created virus, but evolution will make that useless at best. Geert says that those who took the jabs will actually be much worse off for complicated reasons that he has explained so many times, and does again in the video above.

How fortunate you cretinous sci-tards will be, to escape having COVID. Which, btw, you've already had. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Back