SARS-COV2 evolving to become a mass killer

Oh, I'll have to watch that play out. Who knows? Someday I might have a stalker!

Work harder. lol

I see that you scared my other stalker, Toxic Top, so badly that she had your posting privileges on her Thumb-Sucking Safe House thread removed. How dare you contradict Her Majesty?! lol

Work harder. lol

I see that you scared my other stalker, Toxic Top, so badly that she had your posting privileges on her Thumb-Sucking Safe House thread removed. How dare you contradict Her Majesty?! lol

I didn't notice that!!! Well, I guess I'll have to try to "mend my ways" :) I'll try to be more agreeable? LOL :)

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!! Hawkeye is such a fucking moron. Have any vaccinated people here grown their second head yet?

This gets to what Geert has been talking about for at least a year and half, why Geert now says that disaster will be here in a few months at the latest.

The next U.S. COVID wave is coming. Why it will be 'much weirder than before

https://www.yahoo.com/news/the-next...ll-be-much-weirder-than-before-200044795.html

From your link..

By further broadening immunity, the new bivalent boosters are the best defense we have. Yet while about 93% of U.S. seniors have received their first two vaccine doses, just 45% have received their two recommended booster shots — and the number for bivalent boosters is much lower.

I wonder if you think everyone should get the booster as is suggested in your link.

Prediction: As this massive new COVID wave hits Geert says that the hospitals will will fill up with the jabbed, not the un-jabbed.

We will know very soon if he is right again.

In Germany, were over 75% are at least double jabbed, hospitals are filling up fast. The expectation is that this wave will be the worst yet for German hospitals.

The Chinese are currently reiterating that their Zero COVID approach will not change. Unlike us they know how this bug was built, so I find this interesting.

"I got the timeline wrong, the immune system is more flexible than I thought, but disaster is absolutely coming, and it is human caused (paraphrase)":

Back