Sasha and Malia Obama Wore $20K Dresses to the Canada State Dinner

What did Nancy do besides marry a man who became president? Her "just say no" campaign was simplistic and didn't address the underlying problems of drug use. The best thing she did was support embryonic stem cell research after reagan left office.

What do you think the bush daughters wore to formal dinners in the WH, ripped jeans and flip-flops?

How about a 22 year career as an actress?

Not using drugs is as simple as saying no. It worked for me because I knew what drugs can do to destroy a life and a family. Sometimes the simple things are just that simple unless someone wants to make excuses because they made bad choices to do drugs.

This isn't about the Bush daughters. Start a thread on that. I'll participate.

Not using drugs is as simple as saying no. It worked for me because I knew what drugs can do to destroy a life and a family. Sometimes the simple things are just that simple unless someone wants to make excuses because they made bad choices to do drugs.

but you turned out to be a fucking evil racist scum licking sociopath who likes watching children starve and freeze.

dude

you obviously NEEDED some drugs

but you turned out to be a fucking evil racist scum licking sociopath who likes watching children starve and freeze.

dude

you obviously NEEDED some drugs

MY children don't starve and freeze and they are the only ones for which I have a responsibility for when it comes to those two things.

MY children don't starve and freeze and they are the only ones for which I have a responsibility for when it comes to those two things.

Her point is you have no problem watching other kids starving or freezing.
That is sociopathic.

Lol. Twenty-two year career as an actress? You cannot be serious.

Thirteen. She had a 13-year career as an actress.

Her first appearance was in 1949's "The Philco-Goodyear Television Playhouse." Her last role was in 1962's "Wagon Train." 1962-1949 = 13 there, math whiz.

Not using drugs is as simple as saying no.

That is so simplistic it's clear you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

If you really want to be that obtuse, that's fine, but the point made was that Bush's daughters were adults by the time he took office and you are ascribing the ability to do something adults should be doing to children.

Malia will be 18 in July, and graduate High School this year. Sasha will be 15 in June.

What, exactly, do you think they should be doing that they're not doing?

Should they skip getting an education and go out to do something else because you think they should? You're an idiot.

How old was Laura when she ran a stop sign at 50 mph and killed that poor guy with her car?

I thought the discussion was about Christie trying to assert that Laura was pregnant when she got married??

But then, derailing is one of your best attributes. :D

How old was Kennedy, when he drove off that bridge, walked home, and allowed that young lady to drown?

Back