Satan At Work. Through YOU!

Who really cares what ancient Jews thought about the nature of God.

Clearly not you. That's cool. Not sure why you felt the need to say that, but kudos for not caring.

If you are not familiar with western civilization since about 500AD you might have missed the impact this religion has had on the society and world in general. And if you never took a philosophy class and like discussing esoteric stuff then by all means go away!

Clearly not you. That's cool. Not sure why you felt the need to say that, but kudos for not caring.

If you are not familiar with western civilization since about 500AD you might have missed the impact this religion has had on the society and world in general. And if you never took a philosophy class and like discussing esoteric stuff then by all means go away!

You sound like that dope Cypress.

"And if you never took a philosophy class and like discussing esoteric stuff then by all means go away!"

How did you make the judgment that I never took a philosophy class?

Because you cannot even CONCEIVE of how someone who is an atheist would talk about God. That's how I know. (Maybe you just really SUCKED at philosophy).

You also don't seem to be adding anything meaningful but rather trolling me.

Ergo: you are a waste of my time. Thanks.

Isn't at least one philosophy class a core requirement for just bout any degree?

I think that it was in my day.

Ok, Cypress.

Can I ask you a legit question? It's one that really gets me here on JPP:

If you think I post a lot like Cypress what possible reason would I have to create a sock that posted like me?

If I am going to make a sock account and switch back and forth (effort) what is the payoff if my posting style is the same????

Are you in the habit of making extra work for yourself for no reason?

Honest question. No one is able to answer it.

Back