Satan At Work. Through YOU!

No it isn't.

If you can't actually address the question please take your side-track somewhere else. Thanks.

You're being baited by JPP's most likely candidate to become a Suicide Bomber/Patsy for STY's WSE militia.

Examples:
That was funny when all those libs started berating poor old dixie for making a joke that can be seen during family time on shows Like The Hughleys, THe Jamie Foxx show, Family Matters, A different world... etc, any of those self denigrating nigger shows.
It's not even close to a zero sum game. The truth is jews hate white christians, and they simultaneously convince us to destroy our own nations, while dying to institute their Jewish Supremacist homeland. They're laughing they're asses off.
so niggers can take the day off from pretending they can read.
niggers on bottom.

6huafw.jpg

Not that I believe in satan as a deity. But when what he might wish to happen is fulfilled, does it really matter? There was a song done once by somebody named Arthur Brown called "Fire." In the video of it I will give a link to, it portrays satan as saying, "I am the god of hell fire, and I bring you, fire." But in reality, it isn't satan bringing the fire. It is the vast majority of you. In the video, there is a lyric that tells how it is done. It says, "You've been living like a little girl. In the middle of your little world. And in your mind, your tiny mind. You know you've really been so blind." Here is the video. Enjoy.

67233436-bullshit-grunge-rubber-stamp-on-white-background-vector-illustration.jpg

at least you admit you cannot read.
What's funnier is that you are dumb enough to believe I can't read. :laugh:

It's just one of the many reasons why I think you are being groomed to be a patsy for your WSE fans. I have no doubt you'll be a better patsy than Kyle.

Never heard anyone say such a thing! What do mean?

There's no divine knowledge. There's no awe-inspiring insight. It was clearly written by men who were a few generations from burying their kids under a building for good luck. As I said, imagine how amazing a book actually written by the all-knowing creator of the universe could be. If you're God, and you had 10 rules for life that meant to guide mankind for eternity, would you waste four of them be telling your creation how important you are?

There's no divine knowledge. There's no awe-inspiring insight. It was clearly written by men who were a few generations from burying their kids under a building for good luck. As I said, imagine how amazing a book actually written by the all-knowing creator of the universe could be. If you're God, and you had 10 rules for life that meant to guide mankind for eternity, would you waste four of them be telling your creation how important you are?

I never said I accepted the Bible as word of God.

Back