Satan Enter Through Negative Emotions, John St Julien

totalitarians dont want to talk about psychology or emotional states either,

because they rely on engendering a permanent and destructive paranoid psychotic fugue state to achieve their agenda.

:truestory:

Last edited:
so what. its not relevant to a defintion of evil.

If you will not support your claims then it is impossible to discuss anything with you.

you're afraid of the discussion for some reason.

No, annoyed is the proper word. I dislike it when people are not honest brokers in a conversation. YOU made a claim, I nicely asked for support for that claim and now all you've done is dodge and insult.

Why is that? Is it because you can't support your own claim? Why would I discuss ANYTHING with you if you just run away from your OWN POINTS?????

If you will not support your claims then it is impossible to discuss anything with you.

No, annoyed is the proper word. I dislike it when people are not honest brokers in a conversation. YOU made a claim, I nicely asked for support for that claim and now all you've done is dodge and insult.

Why is that? Is it because you can't support your own claim? Why would I discuss ANYTHING with you if you just run away from your OWN POINTS?????

you're using a fixation on an irrelevant claim to refuse to have an important discussion.

you're a coward masquerading as a nothingburger.

you're using a fixation on an irrelevant claim to refuse to have an important discussion.

you're a coward masquerading as a nothingburger.

I am so sorry you are unwilling to support your own claims. You know no one will discuss anything with you if you continue to make claims and then run away from them.

I will assume you CAN'T support your claim. Thanks.

I am so sorry you are unwilling to support your own claims. You know no one will discuss anything with you if you continue to make claims and then run away from them.

I will assume you CAN'T support your claim. Thanks.

ok, coward.

hqdefault.jpg

OK! Now we're getting somewhere.

Those are just PEOPLE. One is a rich person (George Soros) who is fully and wholly human. The other is an ACTOR dressed up for a MOVIE. Movies are moving pictures you see on your TV or big screen. They are NOT REAL. They are just pictures. The person dressed up (actor) is playing a PART that another human wrote for him.

So, don't worry! NEITHER OF THESE THINGS IS SATAN.

do you believe in a soul or spirit of yourself that survives on after your body dies?

Speaking for myself: "no".

either you become a ghost, or reincarnate, or go to heaven?

You forgot to include that you just cease to exist.

I had dental surgery a couple years ago and they put me completely under. It was great. Just a couple hours where I simply "didn't exist". No dreams, no sense of time. Just non-existence.

I think that's what I am looking for at the end of life. Sounds pretty sweet.

Is Satan the same guy as Lucifer?
I named my little Corvette after his favorite female demon, Mazikeen.
Is that cool or what?

do you believe in a soul or spirit of yourself that survives on after your body dies?

either you become a ghost, or reincarnate, or go to heaven?

I don't worry so much about what happens to me after I die, as I do about what happens to me while I am still here on Earth.

We are born with two angels that will ride on our shoulders throughout life.

The good angel sits on one shoulder, and continually tests our conscience and wisdom and holds us accountable for our own thoughts and actions.

And the bad angel sits on our other shoulder and is strictly there to intentionally lead us into temptation.

Last edited:
Back