Satan Enter Through Negative Emotions, John St Julien

so then emotional frequencies matter?

It's difficult to have any sort of rational discussion with you because you change what someone said into what you WISH they had said. Or you deliberately misconstrue what they said to troll them. Conversation doesn't work that way.

No, "emotional frequency" is just some New Age nonsense.

It's difficult to have any sort of rational discussion with you because you change what someone said into what you WISH they had said. Or you deliberately misconstrue what they said to troll them. Conversation doesn't work that way.

No, "emotional frequency" is just some New Age nonsense.

you misunderstand. the frequencies are energy frequencies. they elicit differcent responses in the human brain corresponding to what we know as emotion.

these are facts.

science facts.

Of course, that's basic science. There are some quantum physics theories that point to all matter being vibration. Wish Cypress was here this morning; he knows a lot about this.

This sounds like the concept of wave-particle duality. Certainly we know that photons and electrons show this behavior. I don't know if it is thought that all matter does. I think there may be some extremes of QM that posit all particles or "quantum entities" have this behavior as well.

At your peril.

The Mayan Civilization was going along really well, then they had a major local climate change event. Now we don't have a Mayan empire.

Apparently you want that for modern people? Yikes!

You are a sicko.

you like them because they were a death cult. like the necromongers.

you misunderstand. the frequencies are energy frequencies. they elicit differcent responses in the human brain corresponding to what we know as emotion.

these are facts.

science facts.

That sounds like a lot of "woo woo" new age junk science.

It's not uncommon for the woo-woo crowd to coopt Quantum Mechanics because QM is so intensely weird and hard to understand the Woo-woo folks think that anyone can simply decree it a quantum thingie and it sounds so much more science-y. But it's still a bunch of trash.

I would be interested in seeing any legitimate actual references about your concept of "emotional frequencies".

you like them because they were a death cult. like the necromongers.

Nope. Just pointing out what history has in store for you.

If you think starving people to death is OK but eliminating fossil fuels is not then you might have a screwed up understanding of how climate and agriculture and society works.

This sounds like the concept of wave-particle duality. Certainly we know that photons and electrons show this behavior. I don't know if it is thought that all matter does. I think there may be some extremes of QM that posit all particles or "quantum entities" have this behavior as well.

I'm not educated at all in the realm of physics, just the biological sciences. Cypress is really knowledgeable though; maybe tomorrow he can weigh in.

That stuff AHZ is talking about though, sounds like New Age stuff.

these are facts.

science facts.

Wrong. Our emotions are the result of neurotransmitters and hormones. Look up oxytocin.

At your peril.

The Mayan Civilization was going along really well, then they had a major local climate change event. Now we don't have a Mayan empire.

Apparently you want that for modern people? Yikes!

You are a sicko.

The same thing is theorized to have happened to the Anasazi people of SW United States, and possibly also the Mounds people of the American Midwest.

That sounds like a lot of "woo woo" new age junk science.

It's not uncommon for the woo-woo crowd to coopt Quantum Mechanics because QM is so intensely weird and hard to understand the Woo-woo folks think that anyone can simply decree it a quantum thingie and it sounds so much more science-y. But it's still a bunch of trash.

I would be interested in seeing any legitimate actual references about your concept of "emotional frequencies".

read the charts. i posted. different frequencies both elicit and ARE CREATED BY human emotion.

resonance is the glue of the universe. tesla 3-6-9

i said evil can exist without satan.

But you made it sound like that isn't our reality. That Satan exists. So I asked the question.

do you believe evil exists at all?

Most assuredly.

Im trying to meet you in the middle at a rational definition of evil.

But it sounds like you think there's an evil being that is responsible for the evil. As such do you have any evidence? If we both agree that evil can exist without satan, why posit satan at all?

Back