Satan Enter Through Negative Emotions, John St Julien

so mindless sensation seeking hedonist materialism for you then?

yes. that's a popular choice.
Material possession are not what makes me happy, my family and my friends are what brings me happiness. Music brings me happiness, nature brings me happiness, beautiful art makes me happy, a well written book makes me happy. I don’t think that’s hedonistic.

Material possession are not what makes me happy, my family and my friends are what brings me happiness. Music brings me happiness, nature brings me happiness, beautiful art makes me happy, a well written book makes me happy. I don’t think that’s hedonistic.

Agreed. Yours is a mature, human and family-oriented POV. Notice how materialistic the Trumpers are. They decry elitism but their entire agenda is to fill their pockets and deprive non-white Ameriecans, and most women, the right to do the same.

how about not mass murdering and starving people for fake environmental reasons?

do you agree trump is number one?

Have you ever read "It Can't Happen Here" by Sinclair Lewis? No doubt Buzz Windrip was based on Huey Long (a Left Wing radical populist with fantasies of being President). Populism is not necessarily a good thing. Especially in the hands of a voting public that is largely uneducated or poorly educated and holds tightly to their worst behaviors as predicate.

Highly recommend you read it.

do you advocate limiting fossil fuel production for enviroment reasons?

So limiting fossil fuels for "enviroment" reasons (presumably you meant environmental) is murder?

By your reasoning withholding heroine from a junky is murder.

It's even funnier when I think of how you probably know next to NOTHING about oil and/or coal.

So limiting fossil fuels for "enviroment" reasons (presumably you meant environmental) is murder?

By your reasoning withholding heroine from a junky is murder.

It's even funnier when I think of how you probably know next to NOTHING about oil and/or coal.

it is if people starve as a result.

but don't you want population reduction?

its quite popular these days to believe such things.

it is if people starve as a result.

So is it OK to kill people by destroying their ability to grow food?

its quite popular these days to believe such things.

I'm not focused on population levels. I'm still focused on fossil fuels and decarbonization of our energy sector. But that's because it's part of my technical background (coal and oil geochemistry and H2 storage)

kcaa4qW.gif

I'm religious and I'm backing out.

13d.gif

So is it OK to kill people by destroying their ability to grow food?

I'm not focused on population levels. I'm still focused on fossil fuels and decarbonization of our energy sector. But that's because it's part of my technical background (coal and oil geochemistry and H2 storage)

no its not ok to destroy people by destroying their ability to grow food.

tell that to the envirowackos.

Back