Satan Enter Through Negative Emotions, John St Julien

But you made it sound like that isn't our reality. That Satan exists. So I asked the question.

Most assuredly.

But it sounds like you think there's an evil being that is responsible for the evil. As such do you have any evidence? If we both agree that evil can exist without satan, why posit satan at all?

what does it matter if there's a being responsible or not?

let's define evil....

evil is seeking the opposite of morality in relationships as specified in my sig.

no. it doesn't. I keep saying that.

you;re the one stuck on literal satan.

But YOU claimed there was a literal Satan in an earlier post. Do you make it a habit of making claims and then never defending them? Or do you realize you CAN'T defend your claim and now want to make it go away?

Here's your claim to help remind you.

If you don't want to (can't) support your own claim that's fine. Just admit it.

But YOU claimed there was a literal Satan in an earlier post. Do you make it a habit of making claims and then never defending them? Or do you realize you CAN'T defend your claim and now want to make it go away?

Here's your claim to help remind you.

If you don't want to (can't) support your own claim that's fine. Just admit it.

but you said yourself evil exists without satan.

so lets talk about evil.

how do you define it?

but you said yourself evil exists without satan.

I believe when I said that I asked you to support your claim. Now I see you doing EVERYTHING to avoid talking about YOUR claim.

I got it. You got nothing so I guess I'll have to follow your "Gish Gallop".

so lets talk about evil.

Not interested. If you can't support your own claims it would just be wasted effort on my part. I don't have the patience to walk you through philosophy.

I believe when I said that I asked you to support your claim. Now I see you doing EVERYTHING to avoid talking about YOUR claim.

I got it. You got nothing so I guess I'll have to follow your "Gish Gallop".

Not interested. If you can't support your own claims it would just be wasted effort on my part. I don't have the patience to walk you through philosophy.

and you're afraid to define evil because you know you are evil.

:truestory:

You can't support your initial claim. I have no need to discuss anything new until you support your initial claim.

my initial claim is irrelevant to the greater discussion.

I believe evil exists with or without a literal satan.

can we go down that branch of the thought tree together?

my initial claim is irrelevant to the greater discussion.

No. You made a claim.

I believe evil exists with or without a literal satan.

can we go down that branch of the thought tree together?

No. You will have to first address the initial request to support your claim. If you are unable to do so then just admit it.

If you are unwilling to support your claims then it will be pointless to talk to you about anything else. Sorry. You need to do your part.

No. You made a claim.

No. You will have to first address the initial request to support your claim. If you are unable to do so then just admit it.

If you are unwilling to support your claims then it will be pointless to talk to you about anything else. Sorry. You need to do your part.

no. you are wrong.

we both agree evil does not require a literal satan.

let talk about that.

you can never define evil because someone else might believe satan exists?

it seems like YOU need satan for evil to exist. honestly.

quit bitching out.

no. you are wrong.

Show me where you supported your claim.

we both agree evil does not require a literal satan.

let talk about that.

You have already shown yourself not to be an honest broker. We already started talking about your point. You are running away from it. If you can't defend your own point you are not worth talking to.

you can never define evil because someone else might believe satan exists?

Nice trick, there, pancho. But you are still not supporting your point.

it seems like YOU need satan for evil to exist. honestly.

You are wrong.

quit bitching out.

Who's bitching out? Oh, yeah, the guy who claimed Satan exists and now won't support his claim.

Gotcha.

Show me where you supported your claim.

You have already shown yourself not to be an honest broker. We already started talking about your point. You are running away from it. If you can't defend your own point you are not worth talking to.

Nice trick, there, pancho. But you are still not supporting your point.

You are wrong.

Who's bitching out? Oh, yeah, the guy who claimed Satan exists and now won't support his claim.

Gotcha.

evil doesn't require satan. we both agree.

so why can't you give your definition of evil?

you're a lily-livered, 2 bit, barnacle bitten swab.

:truestory:

An A to Z of Pirate & Seafaring Expressions
https://www.worldhistory.org › article › 1823 › an-a-to-z-of-pirate--seafaring-expressions
Aug 27, 2021Swab. The name of a rope mop used by mariners to wash or 'swab' the decks. "Swab" and "swabber" were used as pithy insults from the 16th century meaning a person is the lowest of ranks (since deck swabbing was their humble duty onboard). Take Down a Peg or Two. Meaning to reduce a person's rank or reduce their inflated opinion of themselves.

Yet you claimed Satan exists. I simply asked you to support that claim. You refused and now you want to talk about something else. Sorry but we can't move on until you finish what you started.

Arrrrrr, matey. Ahoy. Avast. Shiver me timbers, swabbie!

so what. its not relevant to a defintion of evil.

blue is my favorite color, does this also stop important discussions from happening?

you're afraid of the discussion for some reason.

what is that reason, swab?

Last edited:
Back