Satanism

"The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength with the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies personal worth, contests the significance of folk and race, and thereby withdraws from mankind premise for its existence and culture. As a foundation of the universe, it would lead to the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man. . . .If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the jew is victorious over the peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of mankind and this planet will—as it once did for millions of years—move through
the ether devoid of men. ~ Adolf Hitler

I would have to guess that at least 50% of satanists are just trolls.

However, hypothetically, you could believe in satan and not god. You might just think only satan exists.

Or, you could think satan is the true god and that god is evil. Role reverse that shit.

but yes i am an atheist i don't actually believe in satan.

Maybe you should define what you mean by Satanism?

There is such a thing as Atheistic Satanism. So we could end up splitting hairs.

But if you are referring to Satan as is generally known then I stand by my reasoning.

John 8:39-47
Abraham is our father," they answered.

"If you were Abraham's children," said Jesus, "then you would do the things Abraham did. As it is, you are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. You are doing the things your own father does."

"We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we have is God himself."

Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me? He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

atheistic satanism sounds contradictory to me. atheism is about the lack of belief in gods and other deities, so believing in satan would sort of nullify ones atheist credentials, unless we are talking about the troll kind that go to 'satanic church' but don't actually believe the bullshit and are just having fun

"No one need be surprised if among our people the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew." ~ Adolf Hitler

John 8:39-47
Abraham is our father," they answered.

"If you were Abraham's children," said Jesus, "then you would do the things Abraham did. As it is, you are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. You are doing the things your own father does."

"We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we have is God himself."

Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me? He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

OK gomer

atheistic satanism sounds contradictory to me. atheism is about the lack of belief in gods and other deities, so believing in satan would sort of nullify ones atheist credentials, unless we are talking about the troll kind that go to 'satanic church' but don't actually believe the bullshit and are just having fun

In Atheistic Satanism they don't believe in Satan in the traditional sense. It is more about the cosmos. Maybe they liked the word and weren't creative enough to come up with something new?

Quoting Hitler to trash Jews is pretty noteworthy in my book.

Sure, in one thread. About satanism. Where the OP isnt posting anything particularly relevant. Let me know when he startsposting his own threads, calling people out, and being a nuinsance.

Cant go stomping on every ant you see

Sure, in one thread. About satanism. Where the OP isnt posting anything particularly relevant. Let me know when he startsposting his own threads, calling people out, and being a nuinsance.

Cant go stomping on every ant you see
If they are carpenter ants and its your home, you should.

Sure, in one thread. About satanism. Where the OP isnt posting anything particularly relevant. Let me know when he startsposting his own threads, calling people out, and being a nuinsance. Cant go stomping on every ant you see

How about little white sssnakes?

Back