Satanism

Sure, in one thread. About satanism. Where the OP isnt posting anything particularly relevant. Let me know when he startsposting his own threads, calling people out, and being a nuinsance.

Cant go stomping on every ant you see

Ever hear the phrase "thin end of the wedge"? How about "once the camel gets his nose under the tent"?

some of us prefer to let people stand on his legs.

hes not inflammatory -yet- and youre already pushing him out the door.

Such intolerance :eek:

I wouldnt force out anyone who hasnt asked for it. juche is a fine example

some of us prefer to let people stand on his legs.

hes not inflammatory -yet- and youre already pushing him out the door.

Such intolerance :eek:

I wouldnt force out anyone who hasnt asked for it. juche is a fine example

I didn't even respond to him directly, let alone push him out the door. And you and I have different opinions of inflammatory. These comments are hateful and inflammatory.

"Real Satanism is called Judaisms you retard."

"No one need be surprised if among our people the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew." ~ Adolf Hitler

"The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength with the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies personal worth, contests the significance of folk and race, and thereby withdraws from mankind premise for its existence and culture. As a foundation of the universe, it would lead to the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man. . . .If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the jew is victorious over the peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of mankind and this planet will—as it once did for millions of years—move through
the ether devoid of men. ~ Adolf Hitler

Also conservatives here are generally better at ignoring people they generally don't like. there is a reason so many butthurt liberal crybabies had to eventually leave this site. conservative posters are generally more mentally tough, more likely to not take things seriously and they have fun. Obviously there are exceptions like yurt... But overall liberals here are pussies that can't internet correctly and want safe spaces and hug boxes.

Also conservatives here are generally better at ignoring people they generally don't like. there is a reason so many butthurt liberal crybabies had to eventually leave this site. conservative posters are generally more mentally tough, more likely to not take things seriously and they have fun. Obviously there are exceptions like yurt... But overall liberals here are pussies that can't internet correctly and want safe spaces and hug boxes.

This

I didn't even respond to him directly, let alone push him out the door. And you and I have different opinions of inflammatory. These comments are hateful and inflammatory.

"Real Satanism is called Judaisms you retard."

"No one need be surprised if among our people the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew." ~ Adolf Hitler

"The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength with the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies personal worth, contests the significance of folk and race, and thereby withdraws from mankind premise for its existence and culture. As a foundation of the universe, it would lead to the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man. . . .If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the jew is victorious over the peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of mankind and this planet will—as it once did for millions of years—move through
the ether devoid of men. ~ Adolf Hitler

"Its desire to remain racially pure is a proof of the vitality and good health of a race. Pride in one's own race - and that does not imply contempt for other races - is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves... They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them." ~ Adolf Hitler

Because we don't give a flying fuck and never pretended otherwise. Unlike the liberals here, conservatives don't spend their time espousing poutrage and shallow indignation.

I get indignant for expressions of nazism, communism, the confederacy, and Islamism, for which you see me engage accordingly (even trolls). Beyond that, I'm cool. I don't even get butthurt over the Christian bashing around here.

I get indignant for expressions of nazism, communism, the confederacy, and Islamism, for which you see me engage accordingly (even trolls). Beyond that, I'm cool. I don't even get butthurt over the Christian bashing around here.

Why do you hate the nazis? I'm confused.

Hitler fought the banks.

liberals are masochists. they can't help but read shit they find offensive. They literally can't help it. It's not enough if you even FI a liberal so they can't read someones posts that offend them. Knowing it EXISTS still just drives them crazy.

You know what I did when I saw Thras show up? I literally skipped over his boring obviously trolling posts. I literally barely looked at them or paid any attention to them. It's so incredibly easy for me, but for someone like christie who revels in the pain and can't help but stare, she probably truly believes we all sit around reading and gossiping about posters we dont like. Her little tiny female brain simply cannot comprehend that some people are able to ignore various posters with absolutely no effort.

Why do you hate the nazis? I'm confused.

Hitler fought the banks.

I happen to like the banks. Hamilton and the Federalists showed us how banks are integral to a strong, first-world economy, and saved the early republic from financial ruin. What I absolutely hate are the Krauts, and modern-day Americans who proclaim Nazism and denounce our great victory in WWII (a battle which proved our superiority over it).

liberals are masochists. they can't help but read shit they find offensive. They literally can't help it. It's not enough if you even FI a liberal so they can't read someones posts that offend them. Knowing it EXISTS still just drives them crazy.

You know what I did when I saw Thras show up? I literally skipped over his boring obviously trolling posts. I literally barely looked at them or paid any attention to them. It's so incredibly easy for me, but for someone like christie who revels in the pain and can't help but stare, she probably truly believes we all sit around reading and gossiping about posters we dont like. Her little tiny female brain simply cannot comprehend that some people are able to ignore various posters with absolutely no effort.

http://i.picpar.com/d2Ob.png

I happen to like the banks. Hamilton and the Federalists showed us how banks are integral to a strong, first-world economy, and saved the early republic from financial ruin. What I absolutely hate are the Krauts, and modern-day Americans who proclaim Nazism and denounce our great victory in WWII (a battle which proved our superiority over it).

It took half of the world six years to defeat Germany and Japan. They had already beaten France, England, China and were well on there way to defeating Russia as well and destroying the communist threat once and for all.

Why didn't the Allies declare war on the Soviet Union, who invaded Poland two weeks after Germany, and executed all of its leaders in the eastern part of Poland in Katyan forest?

Why do the Eastern Europeans still hate Jews to this day? (The answer is because they've lived long enough under Jewish leadership).

We aided the wrong side in the war. Look at the 'progress' we've made since then. Europe and America were great, civilized and respectable nations with a great sense of morality until the Marxist Jews infected it with degeneracy. Now people are on the street waving communist flags, that killed at least a hundred million more than Hitler supposedly did in WWII, but the moment you show a swastika you're an evil Nazi.

Most of these people only know about WWII from what they've seen in movies.

26TuPyB.png

absolutely dead on. Liberals are life failures and takers. They know they suck at life, and thus hate anyone that can forge their own path. It just comes down to jealousy and envy.

Back