School Me Mainecoon

I wanna make a little assumption of my own, you lean left but not far left, you hate everything Bush is about, and you could neve see eye to eye with someone who supports him. Would that be a fair assesment?

LOL... She leans so far left the change falls out of her pockets, and you'd be real surprised who she can see eye to eye with, given the cause. Right, T?
;)

I wanna make a little assumption of my own, you lean left but not far left, you hate everything Bush is about, and you could neve see eye to eye with someone who supports him. Would that be a fair assesment?

LOL... She leans so far left the change falls out of her pockets, and you'd be real surprised who she can see eye to eye with, given the cause. Right, T?
;)

LOL, that was funny but must admit I have seen far worse than her here on this board. Honestly though I have seen some on the left side that would be considered king in these parts! She atr least is reasonable in her views from what I read so far, and even if I amway off there I can say that she can carry a norma discussion,

;)

LOL :clink:

Vive l'underground!

Back