Scientism

Pretty much everyone so far as I can tell. Granted you reserve "cocksucker" when you are talking about Helicopter Pilots but other than that you ALWAYS make up hateful memes for people.

In fact I'd venture to suggest hate-posts make up easily 75% of your postings.
Well, you and I have already discussed that you are not the brightest bulb on the JPP tree...not to mention your proclivity for dishonesty. :)

That you are a hypocrite? OK.
LOL See Perry, you're my best evidence of everything I've posted about you.

This is another thread where I support you being thread banned for failing to 1) stay on topic and/or 2) add anything positive to the conversation.

Scientism: Unlike the use of the scientific method as only one mode of reaching knowledge, scientism claims that science alone can render truth about the world and reality. Scientism's single-minded adherence to only the empirical, or testable, makes it a strictly scientifc worldview. Scientism sees it necessary to do away with most, if not all, metaphysical, philosophical, and religious claims, as the truths they proclaim cannot be apprehended by the scientific method. In essence, scientism sees science as the absolute and only justifiable access to the truth.

Scientism is the opinion that science and the scientific method are the best or only way to render truth about the world and reality.

https://www.pbs.org/faithandreason/...ke the use of the,about the world and reality.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientism

For obvious reasons, I recommend Perry be thread banned from this thread. He not only never adds anything positive to the conversation, but is a thread-killing troll.

LOL See Perry, you're my best evidence of everything I've posted about you.

This is another thread where I support you being thread banned for failing to 1) stay on topic and/or 2) add anything positive to the conversation.

Wow. I'm impressed at HOW IMPORTANT it is to you for people to verify your misapprehensions. Even when these things don't happen you CLAIM they do. You reported me for a violation but nothing happened and so you go crowing that something MUST have happened behind the scenes.

You attack me non-stop and then tell me that it's violation of the rules to do what you do all the time.

You literally shit-post 75% of the time and you think OTHERS are doing wrong.

Wow.

You are either in early stage dementia or really, really stupid.

Wow. I'm impressed at HOW IMPORTANT it is to you for people to verify your misapprehensions. Even when these things don't happen you CLAIM they do. You reported me for a violation but nothing happened and so you go crowing that something MUST have happened behind the scenes.

You attack me non-stop and then tell me that it's violation of the rules to do what you do all the time.

Wow.

You forgot to lie about posting several Prince Andrew pictures, Perry. :)

Can Science explain Jesus, or how he was conceived, or how he went to heaven?

Actually it can quite well.

1) humans are non-parthenogenic animals
2) humans are known to make up stories
3) (non-science but...) the Isaiahan prophecy of a "virgin birth" may just be a misinterpretation of the hebrew word almah and as such it wasn't necessary to invent the Virgin Birth story but someone did.

That is why this is purely "belief". The only "evidence" for Christ's virgin birth is the words of an unknown author writing in an unknown place and at a barely known time which was decades after Christ's nominal time of existence.

Actually it can quite well.

1) humans are non-parthenogenic animals
2) humans are known to make up stories
3) (non-science but...) the Isaiahan prophecy of a "virgin birth" may just be a misinterpretation of the hebrew word almah and as such it wasn't necessary to invent the Virgin Birth story but someone did.

That is why this is purely "belief". The only "evidence" for Christ's virgin birth is the words of an unknown author writing in an unknown place and at a barely known time which was decades after Christ's nominal time of existence.

Maybe if you'd taken two psych classes, you'd understand the issues better, Perry. :thup:

Specifically, the phenomenon of myth in human societies and the spiritual nature of mankind.

For obvious reasons, I recommend Perry be thread banned from this thread. He not only never adds anything positive to the conversation, but is a thread-killing troll.

Followed by:

You forgot to lie about posting several Prince Andrew pictures, Perry. :)

Maybe if you'd taken two psych classes, you'd understand the issues better, Perry. :thup:

Specifically, the phenomenon of myth in human societies and the spiritual nature of mankind.

You are being totally unfair to Terry, claiming that a full 25% of Terry's posts are somehow NOT the high quality oozy diarrhea with corn texture that we have come to expect. Terry is here to provide a constant flow of premium 100% crap and your refusal to recognize the service that Terry's colon provides this forum is poor netiquette.

Long ago, Terry pursued the TRUTH with a marathon binge of nonstop heavy narcotics. As you can see, it went terribly wrong. Terry can tell you more about it.

You are being totally unfair to Terry, claiming that a full 25% of Terry's posts are somehow NOT the high quality oozy diarrhea with corn texture that we have come to expect. Terry is here to provide a constant flow of premium 100% crap and your refusal to recognize the service that Terry's colon provides this forum is poor netiquette.

Long ago, Terry pursued the TRUTH with a marathon binge of nonstop heavy narcotics. As you can see, it went terribly wrong. Terry can tell you more about it.

No doubt Terry appreciates your comments, Sybil. :thup:

Now, Joke is saying he can't go home to his home and that's why he's staying at a house on the beach...

Biden says he went to his house in Rehoboth Beach, Del., because he can’t go ‘home home’
https://apnews.com/article/biden-wi...ome-vacation-019e6ae93ca86d4620c0cec826994af6

Oh, and YALSA. LOL
4ddlj6.jpg

I'm not worried, Perry. I'm trying to help you step off that little cliff we've discussed. Thanks for your help. :thup:

You really need other people to validate your hatred, don't you? Must be sad being the pussiest marine known to mankind. HooooooRah! Helicopter Doc, off to Helicopter Island!

Back