Scientism

No, Perry. I doubt you have the skills, but thanks for the obsession post. Awesome! :thup:

Remember when you tried to pass off your earlier military ID as being someone elses and you pulled it down super fast? Why did you do that? It was the "Steve" picture you posted.

Why would you post someone else's ID? And if it wasn't someone else's ID why would you then pull it down so fast?

No, Perry. I doubt you have the skills

:)

I'd never dox you even if I could. It's just fun to see someone be so stupid as to put highly personal information online because most people don't know how much can be determined from just one or two little things.

Remember what you always say about all the tiny little clues one leaves behind and how it paints a larger picture.

Last edited:
True, but if you really want to piss them off, tell them the truth, Perry. It works on both you and Sybil. :thup:

Where's the struggle if we don't have degrees, Perry? I had more fun with International Relations than I would with Basketweaving, but, jobwise, it was just a resume bullet. It got me the job and promotion. It also helped me understand more about the global situation; specifically in the world of Islam ten years before 9/11.

More bragging. (Wait for Cypress to offer to fellate you because he's so impressed! Yum yum!)

Nah, I've proven I can engage in proper debate and high level conversations. But you and Doc are so unrelentingly abusive that I figured this is what you want. Et voila, I have been shown to be correct. You CONSTANTLY engage my posts. You must be OBSESSED with me. You certainly are more obsessed with my degree than even I am.

That's a cry for help. (And the fact that you seem to approve of Doc's "side hustle" is a big red flag picture)

You forgot something very important.

You aren't treated as a good faith poster because you lied about your sock puppets, used alternate accounts to evade thread bans, and told fibs about your glorious PhD.

If you hadn't been addicted to lying, things might have unfolded differently.

Nah, I've proven I can engage in proper debate and high level conversations.

But you and Doc are so unrelentingly abusive that I figured this is what you want. Et voila, I have been shown to be correct. You CONSTANTLY engage my posts. You must be OBSESSED with me. You certainly are more obsessed with my degree than even I am.

That's a cry for help. (And the fact that you seem to approve of Doc's "side hustle" is a big red flag picture)
You proved you can cut'n'paste, Perry, not act like an adult.

Thanks for, once again, putting all of the blame on others and never accepting responsibility for your actions.

What's my side hustle, Perry? Is this part of your 12B obsession with me?

You aren't treated as a good faith poster because you lied about your sock puppets, used alternate accounts to evade thread bans, and told fibs about your glorious PhD.

Excellent point about good faith posters. Since Perry seems to think nothing is ever his fault and that the fault always fall upon others, then I can see how he truly believes he is a good faith poster. He doesn't see the irony in his beliefs and his obsession in linking me to pedophiles like Gauguin, Prince Andrew and "side hustle". He likes to dance along the edge. Jack used to do that too....until he fell off. LOL

7wf8ec.gif

More bragging. (Wait for Cypress to offer to fellate you because he's so impressed! Yum yum!)
Maybe if you showed other men on the forum your homoerotic art, you'd spend more time with them and less time stalking Cypress? Why chase something you can never have when there are so many other men more than willing to have virtual sex or meet in person with you?

Does this make you uncomfortable?
819+-EnNe5L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Why do you dislike gay artists' work? What problems do you have with gay people in general? Remember, it's Gay Pride Month.

Love how you can carry a grudge but you are A-OK with Doc's constant rules violations of a most disturbing nature.

Love how you can carry a grudge but you are A-OK with Doc's constant rules violations of a most disturbing nature.
Your fantasy land is evil, Perry. It'll only hurt you in the end. How can you expect to get better if you don't stay on your meds?

Hey, Doc, I found this...looks like yours.

25936722.jpg

(Cypress already has 5 copies on his bookshelf.)

Your homoerotic fantasies about me are interesting, Perry. I can see how your mental condition along with non-standard sexual proclivities can make you feel alone.

I think it's hilarious that you two aren't quite tracking on this. Doc might be but I'm having difficulty telling if I'm right or not. I'm genuinely curious, though if I am.

Okay Perry, you're going to have to enjoy your attempt at being mysterious solo. I've never seen you write anything interesting that tempted me to further investigation.

Okay Perry, you're going to have to enjoy your attempt at being mysterious solo. I've never seen you write anything interesting that tempted me to further investigation.

Nothing tempts you to "investigate" unless it's some way to salvage your ego. LOL.

I don't know much about Eastern medicine, but feel like some western scientists should not sneer down their noses at it.
There you go with the category of "thientithts" again like it's somehow a defined group. You don't even know what science is, much less what constitutes a scientist.

Sneering down the nose at acupuncture is the responsibility of the patient. If your doctor is recommending acupuncture, you should get a new doctor. If you simply enjoy acupuncture for your own personal reasons, or you like to play rugby, or you like to garden, then do those things as you wish, but don't expect them to cure any maladies that you might have.

Patients, not scientists, sneer at acupuncture ... except for the gullible ones.

I've never seen you write anything interesting that tempted me to further investigation.
It's funny you should mention this. You've never written anything that wasn't simply someone else's words. You won't answer any direct questions about the positions you copy-paste. LiAlSi206 is able to independently respond to every post, even if he is somewhat gullible owing to his scientific and mathematical shortcomings. You, however, can't really muster much beyond:

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Nothing tempts you to "investigate" unless it's some way to salvage your ego. LOL.
For Cypress, it's more of an attempt to defend his self-delusion. With this being the extent of his creative thinking, there isn't much hope for recovery:

ba7704b18a87e54b8f4577b682bfb589.png

Back