Scientism

It's the meltdowns and screaming all caps rants that make me think this is a case for mental health professionals, not for garden variety posters just shooting the shit here

Funny thing is, I started off quite pleasantly and asked you a question. Your buddy Doc ATTACKED and that was what set it all off.

So if you are annoyed, be annoyed with Doc 12b Bettin' Man Dutch. Your buddy. He's the one that took it to 11.

Guess. Or just look at your posts. You know the ones.
You were never very brave, were you, Perry? What were you scared of? If you ever took a martial sport then you know that getting hit isn't as bad as it looks. Every fear I've ever faced was never as bad as I thought it would be. Face your fears, Perry.

What is your greatest fear, Perry? Fear people will look down upon you if they know you aren't "normal"? Fear no one will ever love you? Fear you'll never get laid?
If you want to talk psychology, Perry, I'm willing. :)

If you want to talk psychology, Perry, I'm willing. :)

You couldn't talk psychology if your life depended on it.

I'm genuinely afraid some day you're going to TRY to talk about psychology as if you ever studied it. I fear it because I will laugh so hard I might hurt myself.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
And they freak out when you ask them to explain how "acupuncture" works without using the originators methodology.

I don't know much about Eastern medicine, but feel like some western scientists should not sneer down their noses at it.

Although it was finally recognized as "legit" in 1972, insurance companies didn't get onboard until about 30 years later, I believe.

8fl5wg.jpg
Cool rocks, Perry!

Funny, but when your boyfriend, Cypress, shows his bookshelf you don't give him hell. Hypocrisy comes so easily for you guys doesn't it?
You gave him hell for posting the picture, Perry. Why should I dogpile with you?

What's wrong with showing a bookshelf? Why does this upset you so much? Are you jealous?

You gave him hell for posting the picture, Perry. Why should I dogpile with you?

What's wrong with showing a bookshelf? Why does this upset you so much? Are you jealous?

I'm surprised I need to explain your hypocrisy to you. You mock me for showing some rocks, but you don't mock Cyprissy for showing his books.

Nice rock collection, Perry. How long did it take you to save up for that?

Yawn. Sorry Helicopter Steve/Corey not in the mood for this today. (Do you ever get tired of being a massive dick? Doesn't it get exhausting being such a fucking loser douche all the time?)

Back